B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

We're always looking for legitimate male talent, and at this level, it is not easy to find...La is full of tremendous players and personalities and it's great when we merge with that lifestyle vibe in meeting a new male Dominant who begins playing on camera in this environment....you can find pictures of this guy playing in public from sea to shining sea...Simon Blaise has been leaving his marks all over

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 801.6 MB

Download Simon Blaise Dominates Ana Foxxx

Juliet's gags

Juliet decided to take matters into her own hands after having received so many letters following her most recent videos. She asked Victor Ballen to allow her to do this video as a special present for her fans. A video showing off her most favorite gags! Through a series of short introductions, Juliet tells us what she like in bondage and in gags. "I like it tight", she says at one point, smiling in her sweetly innocent manner.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 911.8 MB

Download Juliet's gags

Hard On Girls

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Bijou

Release Year: 2019

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Slave Wages

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Master Seiko wastes no time as he places clothespins on them, ties them up with rope and spanks them with his flogger! In scene after scene, with toughness and seduction, this captivating master teases and taunts Nikki in the most erotic ways on the film yet!

Duration: 1:25:34
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 692.5 MB

Download Slave Wages

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

Breeder: Insemination

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps

Download Breeder: Insemination

Good Slut Part 2

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: 412, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part 2

Bound Training part 4

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

The bondage clinic is a facility where unruly defiant girls are sent to break their spirit and reprogram their personalities to mold them into successful obedient ladies. Doctor Gina has set out on a journey, capturing two feisty wayward women and must work on their treatment in route to the Bondage Clinic. The pair are given, butt plug, and vibrating vaginal dildo plugs, in the hopes of breaking their spirits and teaching them how to be humble and cooperative.

Duration: 1:07:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1961kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bound Training part 4

Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Victim Kyra

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Kyra Black
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, big tits, Big Ass, black hair, one on one

Poor little Kyra is down on all four, wrists and ankles tied together, bum lifted high in the air. The perfect position for some heavy corporate punishment! Slave Master gets his whip and beats that tight teen arse for good - then the whip gets replaced by his enormous penis!

Duration: 1:11:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Victim Kyra

Vibrator torment

Starting off alone in the dungeon, Brandy can't stand up because one ankle is leashed to her neck. When Bryan enters, he paws at her big boobs and strings her nipples toward the ceiling! Roped standing with belled clamps on her nips, Brandy can do nothing as Bryan pulls off her thong panty and ties on a crotchrope. The next scene is a doozy: Brandy is roped into a package and suspended over a vibrator! She can't move an inch as it buzzes against her pussy!

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 1117kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Vibrator torment

Hosed Initiation

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Pantyhose, Stockings, Foot, Fetish

The tantalizing and sexual escapades of three beautiful kinksters dressed in nylons and high heels. Watch as they tease, fondle, and grope one another with not only their hands and mouths, but their nylon clad feet.

Duration: 1:16:55
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 164kbps

Download Hosed Initiation

Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

From spanking to being tied up, these Doms will give you what your heart desire, especially if you been a very bad girl. In their Dungeon, you have many things to play with or play on. You get view these beautiful but naughty girls tied up, gagged, and spanked until they cum. However, on the other side, their pussy pick, probe and rubbed until they scream for mercy!

Duration: 1:20:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 758.7 MB

Download Eiskalt Gedemutigt

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Wenona, Charlote Brooke, Kendra James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Fetish, Toys, No Sex

A leather arm binder holds Charlotte Brooke firm and bent over, a vibrating egg is crotchroped in to make her squirm. She drools in puddles as I flog her over and over again. Suction cups pull her nipples out ready for the clamps. The wand makes her moan. Removing each clamp in mid orgasm makes her scream.

Duration: 1:26:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Bondage Channel Bondage Stars Part 1

Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Beautiful Brittany has skipped bail and Jay has been hired to track down the buxom blonde. He finds her but soon has thoughts of keeping her for himself! Wearing only black hose, heels, garterbelt and ballgag, Brittany is tethered to the wall by her tight chest ropes. Jay adds clamps to her nipples and her wiggling fingers futilely strain to relieve the pressure caused by her hoisted crotchrope. Next, she's on her knees with her elbows together and is unable to stop a body flogging from Jay. On her feet, Brittany now sports a red ballgag and a bar holding her arms back far enough that she can barely reach the strict ropes strangling her tits (which are now a perfect shade of purple). Jay adds nipple clamps and slips a vibrator under her crotchrope, sending shivers through her body. Bent over a bondage nag with her elbows together and her wrists pulled straight up, Brittany endures clover clamps on her nipples and Jay's whip on her vulnerable ass. Brittany, wearing a big white ballgag,.

Duration: 1:28:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 726.7 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Bounty on Brittany

Learning The Ropes

Release Year: 2021

Ashley gets her "first taste" of Big rubber balls, ring-gags, and tight ace bandage gags in this hour-long Spi-Cam video. Ahsley is no longer a rookie, so seetyer removes the training wheels and puts Spi's newest find through her paces. Ashley starts the day with hands cuffed over her head on a pole and bit-gagged, then she is bound in rope on the poke in her first topless scene. A nylon leopard-print cat-suit is next, and she is bound in leather with a locking collar, big red ball, and the armbinder.

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 720x488, XviD, 683kbps

File size: 346.7 MB

Download Learning The Ropes

Compromising Positions

Dorothy the Housemaid returns in this sequel to "Sinister Servants". She hires an attorney in an attempt to inherit Old Man Roy's estate. Another will is discovered, which names Dorothy and Kristine as co-inheritors, but Dorothy has no intention of sharing so she leaves Kristine bound and gagged in a hotel room. Kristine escapes, of course, and soon Dorothy is stripped, tied, gagged and fondled.

Duration: 1:05:17
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Compromising Positions

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...

Release Year: 2021

Pretty girls, clever bondage, great lighting and provocative lingerie on three hot young women. Simply stated, this is great bondage on great-looking women; clever and original and very tight restraint in a sexy bondage environment that surpasses all understanding. Remember those psychologically-impressible comic book scenes in which soome of the ropes of the bound subject would be treated with some liquid to make them draw even tighter? Well, these scenes look like that ''after'' effect -- the ropes in this video might well have been treated with whatever that mysterious stuff was -- the ropes are that tight! 11 bondage positions including lingerie, topless and nude (a generous sprinkling of heels, hose and garter belt-only scenes); lots of crotch ropes that are are practical as well as decorative; a gamut of gags from cloth and leather to ball and harness-ball gags; plenty of elbows together; several toe-ties, and intricately woven breast bondages.

Duration: 1:11:40
Video: 400x304, XviD, 1462kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 869.4 MB

Download Jay Edwards - You Seem All Wound Up Today...