Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

Slave School Mistress

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Cinemagic
Cast: Sakura Shiratori
Genres: SM

A student reveals his teacher's abnormal sex tendency. Since he knows her secret, he asks so many lewd demands. cum in her mouth, S&M training and more. Even the school principal treats her as slave.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:22
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Slave School Mistress

Tokyo Slaves

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

There are different rules here, the woman has to do what she is told. She becomes his toy in his disgusting fantasies. This innocent little thing, how she hangs in front of him, held only by the ropes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves

Dominate Fuck For Asian Slut

Genres: bondage, asian, domination

Hot asian girl punished and fucked by big cocks and her hole gets stretched! Get ready for some strong emotions in this perfect sex scene!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominate Fuck For Asian Slut

Asianastarr New Excellent Perfect Sweet Cool Vip Collection. Part 1.

Release Year: 2020

Hogtied with my hands in reverse prayer position, rope around my neck choking me with every movement I make, crotch rope pulling hard on my pussy. He takes the cat o' nine tails and whips my ass, From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms. Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.The awesome thing about this second position is that the first one broke me down. I could not even stand straight or put any weight onto my left leg.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 44 files.

Download Asianastarr New Excellent Perfect Sweet Cool Vip Collection. Part 1.

Asian Slave Enjoys Bondage & Cream Pie

Cast: Serina Fukami
Genres: Uncensored, All Sex, BlowJob, Big Tits, Cum In Mouth, Bondage, Cream Pie

Asian girl Serina Fukami really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:07:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Asian Slave Enjoys Bondage & Cream Pie

かわいい美乳

Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

手を縛った日本人女性のゴージャスなおっぱい。 彼女の手は、背中の後ろのスティックに、または彼女の足にスティックを介して結び付けられています。

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download かわいい美乳

Shriek - Marica Hase

When you want to hear every sexual sound you can from a beautiful Japanese model like Marica Hase you need to be patient. They will come in order, each in their own time.

First comes the heavy breathing of anticipation. Next are the moans, when Cyd rubs his hands on her, when he flicks her clit and warms her up for the pain. When he starts to smack her ass is when the squeaking starts. The shrieks, though, are the best part. They last the longest and you can hear them through the walls.

Marica starts to scream when Cyd pinches her nipples with clamps. She gets louder when he starts to her ass. She reaches her crescendo as the vibrator brings her to orgasm.

Then the soundtrack plays on rewind. She squeaks again while Cyd ties her to a post. She moans as the Cock is rammed down her throat. After the Cock cums all over her face she is left there, breathing heavily, wondering what will come next.

Duration: 55:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Shriek - Marica Hase

Rotisserie - Lystra

For little Lystra's return to Hardtied, she's lashed into a tight ball and suspended upside down then fucked with a dildo until she comes. PD canes her ass, her cunt creamy, her pussy swelled and flushed. Afterward, she's turned into a human rotisserie. Lystra's caned, vibrated, and flogged until she comes again, spewing out liquid. For her final tie, she's hoisted into the air and lowered onto a prick on a post. She blasts out another orgasm. PD plagues her with questions while tormenting her clit. In desperation, she agrees to anything and everything.

Format: real
Duration: 36:29
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Rotisserie - Lystra

美女の恥肉塊

Release Year: 2018
Genres: 無修正、オールセックス、フェラチオ、中高年、パンスト、クリームパイ
Video language: Japanese

刑務所の独房で魅力的な日本の女の子を強姦する男性のグループ。 しかし、彼らは、彼女が常に、最も絶望的な状況でさえも常に勝利したとは考えていなかったかもしれません。

Duration: 59:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1893kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 858.0 MB

Download 美女の恥肉塊

Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 3.

Release Year: 2018

From my neck, to my pussy rope, down to my ankles, I'm being hoisted by the winch, then sprayed down with ice cold water, increasing the sensitivity in my arms.
Any time I do, my leg gives out, causing me to tremble. My hair, the gag, the nipple clamps and the crotch rope, my heels, my elbows, and my throat - it was almost as if nothing else mattered but I loved every minute of it.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 20 files.

Download Asiana Starr Hot Very Gold Super Excellent Magic Collection. Part 3.

AsianStreetMeat - Mita

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Asian, Thai, Blowjob, All sex

Super fucking wench in black leggings. Lovely little figure, I picked her up on the street corner. She said she was waiting for her friend. When I asked who, she said I could be her friend. Corny little horny slut. So I slapped her in irons and clamped her in the heavy wooden stocks, and then I ejaculated on her face. I certainly am glad to be friends with Mita.

Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9489kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download AsianStreetMeat - Mita