Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Pump Me First

Studio: Lava XXX
Video language: English

Maybe you should pump and milk my shaft before you'll gonna suck it. If you wanna be fucked as a real slut, hard and perfect you should do that, just do not hesitate and your pussy will love it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 456.7 MB

Download Pump Me First

Spread Eagle Chastity

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

As I said in a previous update, during the Corona Virus lock-down I'm sorting through the website and cleaning up some of the old videos and galleries. In this update we have two videos featuring Alice and a friend of this website who owns a Carrara chastity belt. He likes to visit us and be tied up and tormented. We have actually filmed this guy many times. He's responsible for educating us about fiberglass casting. Years ago he approached us and said that he would pay for all the materials and show us how to work with fiberglass if we would cast him in a full-body cast. This was a great opportunity an naturally we said yes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:30
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 94.1 MB

Download Spread Eagle Chastity

HD Femdom Sex Videos Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Spidey Amber Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Spidey Amber Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Deepthroat Competition For My Slaves To Choose Next Pussy Boy - Full HD 1080p

Today I did competitions for my slaves to check who have a deeper throat. The winner will get pussy boy status, looser will be my spittoon. I put on my strap-on and fucked their pathetic mouth!

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Deepthroat Competition For My Slaves To Choose Next Pussy Boy - Full HD 1080p

Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Lingerie, Humiliatio

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

Download Asia Perez - Boot Slave Tease

Slave Dick Worship Training For Pathetic Shrinking Slaves

Cast: Fluffy , Sorceress Bebe
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

You are a pathetic shrinking slave who can only get off by watching a slave jerk off. You are to small to beable to jerk off to a Bull, in fact you are constantly shrinking because you're so pathetic. Even with Sorceress Bebe grinding her gorgeous ass across her slaves face or shaking it right in front of you, you can't help but to avert your attention to her slave while he continues to jerk off and the only way that you can cum is by watching Sorceress Bebe's slave cum.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7721kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 915.9 MB

Download Slave Dick Worship Training For Pathetic Shrinking Slaves

Fucking His Urethra Ft. Melisande Sin - Full HD 1080p

Sadistic fun of the three mistresses. We decided to play with my slave and had fun with sounding! In the movie, I'm starring with the wonderful Maya Sin and Melisande Sin. Lots of sounding, CEI, and humiliation!

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11279kbps

File size: 832.5 MB

Download Fucking His Urethra Ft. Melisande Sin - Full HD 1080p

Rubber Pool Party

Genres: BDSM

In the final part of our swimming pool rubber party we see our friend Felix get inflated in a heavy StudioGum bag. Unfortunately the bag wanted to roll over and put Felix under water. It was all the four of us could do to keep him upright. In any case, a good time was had by all. If you ever get a chance to wear latex rubber in a swimming pool you should try it. It's really fun!

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Rubber Pool Party

Lurina Footjob from personal trainer

Lurina start to tease him with her feet. She wear a sexy black pantyhose use her nyloned toes to tickle him. He´s a helpless victim and Lurina like this situation. She give him a footsie through his pants and put her hand inside to jerk him a little. His pants disturb and she undress them. She put her nyloned feet into his face hand give him a handjob until his dick become very hard. Now she grab with her feet to him and he get a great footjob. This is training on the next level. At the end he get his pay because she can´t see him longer in this position. He cum with a very huge cumshot over her nylon feet.

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21449kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Lurina Footjob from personal trainer

My Slave Told Me That He Like To Put His Pethetic Penis Inside Pussies - HD 720p

My slave told me that he likes to put his pathetic penis inside pussies. So this time I will insert sounds inside his penis. I inspected his urethra with bigger and bigger sounds. I was deep and painful. At the and ordered him to jerk off and swallow his own pathetic sperm.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 385.0 MB

Download My Slave Told Me That He Like To Put His Pethetic Penis Inside Pussies - HD 720p

Gettn' Testes

This is a fun video featuring Elise Graves (Fetlife), Doc Rough (Recon) and a number of other notable kinksters. We were setting up bondage gear for some scenes which will be featured in videos on this website in the future. As usual, comedy and laughter were part of the process, however and at one point Doc Rough was getting a little teste with us. We pointed out that he was in no position to annoy us because he was locked in a cage and his balls were clamped to the floor. I said that I really liked the ball clamp because it is so weird and bizarre, and we could see by the grimace on Doc's face that this was indeed true.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

Download Gettn' Testes

Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-O

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor

OTK Spanking With 3 Mistresses - Full HD 1080p

This slave was not obedient enough... So pathetic, he could not even clean our room good enough! So we decided to punish him. I and Mistresses Healah Sin and Karino took this slave to spank him over our knees. Later we used the paddle on his red ass. He will get his lesson.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

Download OTK Spanking With 3 Mistresses - Full HD 1080p

Dirty Little Birdie

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. Petgirl Kako laced him into the jacket, and then put him in a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood. Lastly, she screwed a StudioGum breather dildo onto the gas-mask. What a crazy combination of gear, but ModeNarr looked totally cool. Once he was totally helpless Petgirl took him outside and attached him to an overhead chain. All he could do was flop around helplessly, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. When Petgirl started plucking hairs off his butt we understood his yelps but at this point there was nothing we could do to help him. Poor guy!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Dirty Little Birdie

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

The Slave Hates The Strokes

Cast: Mistress Tatjana
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, High Heel

The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11959kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 853.3 MB

Download The Slave Hates The Strokes