Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Video language: English

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Ballbusting Chastity Release

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 326.6 MB

Download Ballbusting Chastity Release

Two Charming Ladies Having A Cigarette Break - Full HD 1080p

It's time for a cigarette break for Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka. They call in Their human ashtray to use his mouth as a spittoon and to make him eat Their cigarette ashes. He is such a dirty pig waiting to be used by the Ladies. The Mistresses take turns to spit on his face and drench his face with Their divine spit. Once the Mistresses are done with the cigarette, They stub the cigarette butt and make him eat it. He is such a good boy. The lucky slave thanks Lady Perse and Mistress Mavka for this ultimate honor.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 418.7 MB

Download Two Charming Ladies Having A Cigarette Break - Full HD 1080p

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

New Balls Get Busted

Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download New Balls Get Busted

Rubber Fuck Slave

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a vintage video from seven years ago featuring our friend Alice and her submissive partner Bob. Many kinksters fantasize about having sex while in a vac-bed, and that's exactly what happens in this video. Bob is completely sucked down and held stationary in the vac-bed, except for his cock which protrudes out of the black rubber. What an amazing sight to see. His hard cock is surrounded by the jet black rubber as if this were some kind of bizarre science fiction movie. Alice takes full advantage of her captive, and by the moans and groans coming from under the rubber Bob is having a good time as well. This is a hot scene which we should try to repeat sometime in the future. This is kinky sex at it's best. I'll bet that every submissive guy would like to be in Bob's position.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Rubber Fuck Slave

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.
Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.
My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.
But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.
Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.
It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.
Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.
The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.
After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Pegging Party Favor - Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor - Rocky Emerson

Twin Peaks Tour

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

I hope everyone is safe and well and avoiding the Covid virus. I was traveling by air the past few weeks to shoot videos. The planes were full, with everyone wearing their masks. So far, so good!
This is another classic JG-Leathers video from the archives featuring JG and ThisGirlSub on Fetlife. ThisGirl is also Mrs_Feendish, who's the partner of Grimly_Feendish, all on FetLife. In this video, Grimly is riding on the back seat of the car with JG and ThisGirl. The reason I'm clarifying this is because many of us recognize these names if you've been following the scene for a long time.
In any case, this is a fun video showing our trip up to Twin Peaks in San Francisco. Twin Peaks is a popular destination for visitors and tour buses, and it's only ten minutes from the SeriousBondage Institute. JG wanted to show off his pony gear in public so we jumped in the car and headed out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 123.1 MB

Download Twin Peaks Tour

CuttingIt Short For Safety

The second video is titled 'Cutting it Short for Safety'. This is a great video featuring Elise Graves and Tony Orlando. Tony is in a metal helmet, straitjacket and cock stand when he starts to feel a bit woozy so we had to stop the shoot. Playing safely is the first priority. The helmet is from DungeonDelights. The straitjacket is from Maxcita and is called the 'Psycho' because it has so many straps.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download CuttingIt Short For Safety

Vacation Fun With My Slave - HD 720p

A few days ago I was on vacation with my slave. During the holidays my slave was my personal toy. I could spit on him, beat him, slap him, kick him, humiliate him, make me wash my feet and shoes with his tongue!

Duration: 9:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9949kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 691.0 MB

Download Vacation Fun With My Slave - HD 720p

Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Katie Kush wants to see just how useful her slave's tongue can be. Is he worth keeping around for his oral skills? His cock is locked in chastity so his mouth is the only part of his body that is going to be used for pleasure.

Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 857.4 MB

Download Katie Kush - Slave Tongue Trials

Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diana Grace - Made for Cock

We Gave Them Corporal Punishment and Lots Of Kicks - HD 720p

Today I and EvilWoman decided to test these two slaves if they meet our requirements as our future toys. We checked how resistant they are in corporal punishment and for the lots of kicks and scratching! We were really mean for them; one of them was even dancing from pain.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

Download We Gave Them Corporal Punishment and Lots Of Kicks - HD 720p

Caged Titan

The third video features the popular Mistress Miranda from London and her hansom and muscular slave. It's hard to describe exactly what happenes in this video. Miranda locks her slave in a small metal cage and steel ball mitts and then torments him with vegetables and dip. He ends up with a glass bell jar over his head as the two of them try to kiss through the glass. This is pretty strange, but they seem to be having fun and we happened to catch it on video. Check out Miranda's website TheBondageMistress if you want to know more about her London services. All in all, everyone in the videos had a good time, which is what really matters.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Caged Titan

Foot Stool With Ball Kicks

Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heel

Ohhh....so many losers...so little time.I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm .

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Foot Stool With Ball Kicks