Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step

Cast: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, Step Domination, Sissy, Chastit

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step . After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-. Tragically Danni's step- quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step- has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step

Goddess Platinum

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

Download Goddess Platinum

Prison ep part 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

There is nothing more foreboding than my atmospheric candlelit lair. My stiletto heels echo on the concrete floor, crisp to the core. My devilish eyes penetrating the camera lens. My evil grin as I play with my slave's throbbing phallus. Miniature silver pegs, rope, and my wonderful tongue! Oh how I love to play, and play and play!!!!!

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.2 MB

Download Prison ep part 2

Owned

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Furs, Glamour Nude, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Toples

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave. My slaves live for me. They work for me. They are mine and mine alone. Can you handle that?

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Owned

Mistress Nikki Whiplash New Balls Get Busted

Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash New Balls Get Busted

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy 1080p

Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne dressed in a one piece shiny black latex outfit prepares her restrained fuck slut for proper penetration on her custom made fuck bench. The slave, dressed in shiny black latex thigh highs, crotch less bottoms and high heels. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3289kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 221.2 MB

Download Latex Slut Thoroughly Fucked

Your Asshole is Mine - Miss Courtney

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come. Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day. I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week. Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20232kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Your Asshole is Mine - Miss Courtney

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Christina and Whitney Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Don't Worry

Whitney is worried. She does not feel right about walking around the sorority house in Bras and Panties or even naked with slave fatty around. She loves using fatty as a slave but does not want to have to cover up. Christina explains to Whitney that chastity is the solution. Long term chastity. If fatty were let out once a week or month, it could still masturbate to the image of Whitney. That is unacceptable. Christina explains to Whitney that fatty cannot get any sexual enjoyment from seeing the girls naked. Fatty is in permanent chastity as well so the possibility of fatty masturbating later is not going to happen. Christina puts poor fatty through his paces. She teases his dream lover lab chastity tube and also lets fatty worship her ass. Christina can enjoy his tongue but have to worry about fatty's little erection. Problem solved!

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

Download Christina and Whitney Fatty Is Locked Up Tight So Don't Worry

Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play

Cast: Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumsho

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 863.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play

Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Download Katie Kush Pussy Piggy

Bastinado Suspension

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination

In FemDom Goddess Cheyenne Bastinado Suspension a perfect target for discipline are the tender soles of the feet, that leaves a lasting reminder with each step of Who is in Control. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

Download Bastinado Suspension

Made for Cock

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made for Cock

Man No More

Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it s back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn t care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can t handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

Download Man No More

Crystal

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Crystal
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Chastity

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Crystal

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne