Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Amazon s Caged Cuckold

Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings
Video language: English

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You re to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Amazon s Caged Cuckold

Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Cast: June Fontaine, Kyera Kin
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Cosplay, Fishnets, Pantyhose, Handjob

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Nicole Likes Humilation Part 1

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

We are starting an introductory tour of the work of a Russian dominant named Nicole. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3018kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 222.1 MB

Download Nicole Likes Humilation Part 1

Cock-Whore Lessons

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling s slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress s dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn t hold back as she makes sure her slut s holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons

My nude censored body

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Taylor Knight
Genres: POV, Mistress, JOI, Female Domination, Masturbation Instruction, , Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Censored, Cum Control

Jerk off to my Censored Nude Body Loser. Wear Headphones Dark Room This is the MOST you will ever see of Goddess. Ever This clip WILL take you OVER the edge No going back for you now Taylor Jerk addict for life.

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16235kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download My nude censored body

Crystal Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Crystal Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Femdom excites him

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having started with relatively small toys, this Mistress is oh so eager to switch on to more serious anal workouts for her slave. And he can't wait to get that too - as the toys pounding away on his ass grow bigger, his boner starts throbbing wildly!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3719kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 214.2 MB

Download Femdom excites him

Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings

It's been 3 long months since Mistress Kenzie's slave has had his cock locked away in chastity. She just loves the look and feel of owning his cock so much that she has decided chastity will become permanent. Slaves don't actually need to be unlocked to cum so there is nothing stopping her from keeping him permanently locked up tight. Mistress Kenzie pulls out her favorite vibrator to show exactly why permanent chastity is now a reality and no longer a fantasy.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 848.3 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Permanent Chastity Orgasms

Made for Cock

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made for Cock

Christina Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck With Spitting And Teasing

Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is pissed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely brutal with the verbal humiliation. "You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card!" She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. "If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we f.

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Christina Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck With Spitting And Teasing

Facesits Her Debt Slave

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave s face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave s chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave

To withstand any load

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck

Cast: Christina
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastit

Christina pulls the cuck in by the ear. She is pissed. She went to tan and her tanning membership was not working. The cucks credit card was maxed out and the monthly charges did not go through for the tanning membership. Christina lets him know that the only reason he exists for girls is for money. She really lets the cuck have it. The cuck is told over and over that he is an idiot and is not a real man. Her boy friend will get to fuck her hard tonight in the outfit the cuck paid for. Christina is absolutely brutal with the verbal humiliation. "You're not a real man. You're a walking credit card!" She spits in his face and tells the cuck what girls think of him. He is in chastity and is a nothing to girls. "If I am not happy then my boyfriend is not happy and he will pound you for it. I can do anything I want to you. And you have to take it because you are a cuck. My boyfriend and I are going to bring our dinner scraps home tonight and dump them on the floor for you to eat while we .

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6405kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 331.8 MB

Download Verbal Humiliation Of Cuck

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heel

To get this clip for less money click hereHis Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us (1080 HD)So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, LOL!We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, LOL! But thats what he signed up for!Princess Bella and Princess Beverly

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

June Fontaine Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Come sneak a peek at your favorite anti-hero being the true freak is! Who knew suck a slick-talking wise guy likes taking it up the ass from beautiful leather babes in his spare time? June Fontaine knew, and now she's working his hole in every position...

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 898.7 MB

Download June Fontaine Dedpool Gets Fucked In The Ass

Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Cast: Crystal
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Chastit

Freshmen Brat Princess Crystal enjoys humiliating the sorority cuck. In this clip, Crystal has "failure" lick her shoes and worships her feet. She writes humiliating things on its face and laughs. She thinks it's funny. The poor sorority cuck is completely humiliated by the giggling laughing 18 year old freshman. She makes fun of the mini birdlock chastity tube she makes him wear for his own good. She brags about how all the other girls are going to be trying on bikinis in front of him and then shove his face in the toilet. At the end Crystal stands triumphantly on the cucks chest as she looks at herself in the mirror.

Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download Humiliates Failure In The Bathroom

Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity

Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

Download Damazonia - Size 11 Worship

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination