Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Ava and Natalya Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Video language: English

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls scrape their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty, and the slave is mostly ignored. This clip is one you don't want to miss!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12254kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ava and Natalya Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Princess Chanel - We Don't Care if You're Sick

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels

The trash slave hasn't been doing his job. Princess Chanel walks into the kitchen to find garbage and she is not happy. She calls his ass in and he gives her some lame excuse about a 'bad back' and 'doctor says I can't carry anything'. Bitch, do you think Princess Chanel cares what 'doctor says'? How about what "chanel says'? Like getting on the floor, riding around with a heaping garbage bag on your back and crawling out to do your garbage duties. You don't get doctor's excuses when you are a Mean Girl slave. That's why its slavery stupid!

Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10046kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Princess Chanel - We Don't Care if You're Sick

Cock-Whore Lessons

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling s slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress s dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn t hold back as she makes sure her slut s holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons

Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking

The girls are back from the gym and driving all the guys crazy with their outfits! They chit chat and talk about their day while a slave licks the sweat from their feet. The girls their heels and feed the dust to it. The tone is very bratty, and the slave is mostly ignored. This clip is one you don't want to miss!

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12254kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bratty Chit Chat while using Human Garbage Can

Brat Princess - Natalya Vega - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass while Doing Make Up

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Brat Princess - Natalya Vega - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass while Doing Make Up

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

How Dare You!

Cast: Akira May
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM, Handjob, Ruined Orgas

Mistress Lucy tries to torment her young slave with all the things she knows he can't help. He is gagged and bound, feeling vulnerable and very aroused because of it, Mistress Lucy demands him to obey her fully and come only when she tells him that he can. But unfortunately the slave can't bear it long enough. The orgasm is available with five camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10617kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 874.3 MB

Download How Dare You!

Nipple In Chains

The nipples are one of the most sensitive parts of the human body and today I am in the mood to give my slave some very painful feelings. The slave is tied up to the implement in a position that exposes his nipples to my devious . I give my slave a quick taste of what's to come by pinching his nipples hard with my hands before grabbing a painful device made by three nipple clamps connected by a chain. Two of the clamps go on the nipples and the third one on the tongue. The slave's screams become louder as the clamps bite harder and harder on his nipples and tongue. To increase the pain I pick up my riding crop and begin hitting the sore nipples. I am not happy yet, I want to dish out more pain; I connect the clamps to a motorized chain that I pull up until the nipples are stretched to the maximum. The slave's screams are giving me much pleasure so I keep hitting his nipples with my riding crop. It is time to go but the slave will remain strapped to the implement with his nipples stre.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4645kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 323.0 MB

Download Nipple In Chains

Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 998.6 MB

Download Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Brandi - Foot worship food mortification

Brandi has the slave under a chair. The chairs support pieces prevents the slave from lying flat under her. That is the slaves problem. She just sits down hard and the chair crushes the slave. In this clip, Brandi has some chips and stomps and mashes them on the floor with her shoes and bare feet. She then feeds the slave off the bottoms of her shoes and feets. Great food mortification and foot worship clip with Brandi. You really hear the chips crunch under her toes and shoes.

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1001kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 78.8 MB

Download Brandi - Foot worship food mortification

Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Har
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FaceSittin

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette & Giant Princess - Dirty Party

Princess Nikki and Princess Mini introduce Giant Princess to a whipping party. Giant princess loves also to play some cruel games with slaves nippels.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Princess Nikki Cruel, Mistress Anette & Giant Princess - Dirty Party

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Domme Next Door

Mistress Bijou - Men are Sex Slaves

Mistress Bijou doesn't have a lot of use for men. They are simply objects to use, abuse, torment and fuck. She loves buckling on her strap-on to go for a nice ride on some bitch's ass. She likes to drill their little man-pussy until they are moaning like the pathetic little whores they truly are. If Mistress Bijou is in a good mood, she might even let them cum. But she mainly likes to let them reveal themselves at the end of her strap-on. That's when the games truly begin.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 232.0 MB

Download Mistress Bijou - Men are Sex Slaves

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Sadistic Chastity

Release Year: 2016
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Latex, Stockings, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Control

Mistress AJ Applegate loves to lock men up and laugh as she totally emasculates them. Her slave has been locked away in a steel chastity device, secured by an anal hook tightly chained to the chastity, which makes any movement or arousal painful. AJ gets her slave super excited by letting him worship her beautiful ass, then punishes his excited cock with a spiked vampire glove. AJ then makes her slave beg for a handjob; of course, after being by the vampire glove, every stroke means even more pain for his poor cock. AJ leads her poor slave away on his leash, denied, in pain, and sexually frustrated - just the way she likes her slaves.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 790.9 MB

Download Sadistic Chastity

The Human Welcome Mat

Carmela walks her up the stairs and Gemma can't believe her eyes- there is actually a human welcome mat for her to wipe her feet on before she even steps foot inside! She can't believe that this loser is so pathetic that it is literally nothing more than a "thing" for women to wipe their feet on before entering the house! She reminds Carmela that she is wearing Heels! This loser can't be That pathetic that it will just let her step on him in her heels?? Of course, this is commonplace to Carmela, so she gives Gemma a "demo" by hopping up onto the loser and stomping all over him in her stilettos like it is nothing. The slave underneath her is in agony...but gladly endures its suffering in a desperate attempt to please Carmela with its obedience..

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17199kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 815.7 MB

Download The Human Welcome Mat