Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Giant Strap On and a New Rug

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SweetFemdom
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, FaceSitting
Video language: English

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Giant Strap On and a New Rug

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Big Tits, Strap On - Pegging

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick.

It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.
This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 461.4 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fuck Toy

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

My slave has been enduring my ministrations all day and is quite worn out, but I want to make him my strap-on toy. I restrain him throughly and begin to pentrate his ass. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed and severity until he is crying beneath his rubber hood. I almost knock him over from fucking him so hard, but grab him and pull him back onto my cock for even more vicious pounding. This clip is being posted out of the order it was shot (during a real session), but I loved this one so much that I couldn't wait to post it.

Duration: 7:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fuck Toy

Slave ep part 34

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Slave ep part 34

Cuckold Leftovers

Cast: Cuckold Leftovers
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Cuckold Leftovers

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: fat asian mistress
Genres: FemDom, Asian, Facesitting

A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom! Her fat ass can crush a man's head during made cunnilingus!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3838kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

Download A fat Japanese mistress is making a man to lick a cunt during facesitting - Asian Femdom

Giant Strap On and a New Rug 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Handjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

Download Giant Strap On and a New Rug 1080p

Helpless Male with Bound Balls Forcibly Milked and Ruined

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this week's update is for you! If you don't, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 550.9 MB

Download Helpless Male with Bound Balls Forcibly Milked and Ruined

Lady Renee - Everybody will know

A kinky date turned into a nightmare for this horny slut. At first he thought it was just a private kinky game, some handcuffs, a gag, a bit of strap-on fucking. The silly idiot forgot to turn his phone off, how could he answer it whilst gagged and getting bum fucked by Me? Of course he couldn't, so I quite gladly answered the call and guess who was on the other end? It was the slut's mommy! I guess she was a little shocked to hear all about how I was pumping her son's ass with My strap-on (although not as shocked as he was hahahaha). Now I had the perfect opportunity to really ruin him. I snap some pics of the gagged slut taking the pointy end of My strap-on up his bitch cunt. Who to send them to? For sure his boss and work colleagues and a general post to social media will surely make his life barely worth living. Ruined by My cock in more ways than one!

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

Download Lady Renee - Everybody will know

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

To get this clip for less money click hereHis Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us! So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated! We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cameron Dee Human Toilet Instructions

Mistress Cameron is in love with the human toilets. She has trained Marcelo to be a human toilet and now she uses him whenever she can. In this clip Cameron explains to you how you will be used as human toilet and why this is all you are good for. She tells you what your life will be like as a toilet. She shows how her pussy sits perfectly in a mans mouth. Marcelo was born to be a human toilet.

Duration: 6:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8400kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 395.0 MB

Download Cameron Dee Human Toilet Instructions

Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

A Bulgarian guy contacted Ina asking for a session, and Ina feeling more than fit after a long absence, jumped at the opportunity. At last a chance to destroy a man, that´s what keeps her going. The guy was probably not really aware of these circumstances because he went in to the fight with positive energy. But somehow this energy soon faded away. Because what you see is not a wrestling match, it´s a lesson in how to subdue and humiliate the "stronger sex" and smiling while you do it. Ina shows no mercy whatsoever. The guy is in pain on several occasions and Ina enjoys every second of it. You will see painful scissors, heavy facesitting, and lots of weird holds that puts the guy in real pain. Ina is back for real, hungrier than ever.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 955.0 MB

Download Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Katie Kush - Chastity Romance

Mistress Lexa - Fucking Machine

While the fucking machine is fucking the Slaves ass Mistress Lexa like to see how he is cleaning her leather boots.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 233.3 MB

Download Mistress Lexa - Fucking Machine

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

Boot fuck and piss

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Two Domina tickle the testicles guy whip

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Fetish, FemDom, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Lesbian, Lingerie, Facesitting

Goddesses Gigi and Holly have had it with their slave's worthless balls and will do what it takes to see them destroyed. They take turns sadistically kicking him straight in the nuts while laughing as he tumbles over in pain. No recovery time is allowed and a high powered shock collar around the slaves neck will make sure of that. Holly holds him in place while Gigi shows no mercy driving her stiletto heels directly into his precious manhood until the bitch is on the ground and begging for forgiveness.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Two Domina tickle the testicles guy whip