Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sissy boy whipping

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture, Trampling
Video language: German

Looks like this sub really needs to work harder on his abs - just look at his soft belly steadily growing red as his Mistresses whip it. But don't think that they will focus on it only - they will also flog his ass and grace him with a hard tugjob!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.7 MB

Download Sissy boy whipping

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantasti
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallower
Video language: English

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Princess Beverly and Princess Bella His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Princess Beverly and Princess Bella His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Crazy brutal CBT

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

What's that lying on the floor in this domina's dungeon? Rubbish? Well, even though it certainly looks like trash, there's a nice meaty cock sticking out of it - the cock that's begging for torture. The slave almost gets suspended by his unit here!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 5:25
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3685kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Crazy brutal CBT

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom

It's not all pain! Sometimes there's lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they're told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked (2021)

Daniella Lick My Ass Step S. And Make Me Cum

The cuck step is licking his step mom's ass as she arrogantly picks out things for it to buy her step- Bella. The cuckolds step was really out on a date with a good looking guy while this was being filmed and you can really see the frustration in the cuckold's eyes as he is left home to lick his step mom's ass. Daniella loves having her ass licked so much that eventually she arched her back up in the air and had the cuck lick her to a powerful orgasm.

Duration: 5:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 269.7 MB

Download Daniella Lick My Ass Step S. And Make Me Cum

Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound :) With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15498kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked 1080p

Sometimes there's lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they're told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Good Slaves Get Milked 1080p

Licking The Boots

Cast: Goddess Of Submission
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Format: MPEG
Duration: 6:59
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 164.0 MB

Download Licking The Boots

Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

Two experienced friends decide to dominate one slave who wants special attention. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 836kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 107.9 MB

Download Alice And Tat'yana Like Domination

His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Cast: Princess Beverly & Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, Lol!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end! But thats what he signed up for!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download His Wife Wanted His Nuts Destroyed By Us

Goddess Becky and Princess Natalya Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Becky and Natalya are enjoying a cigarette outside in the nice weather. They use an ugly male to ash their cigs. They let him wash it down with their spit.

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7467kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

Download Goddess Becky and Princess Natalya Uses Male For Human Ashtray

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Brianna

Cast: girl
Genres: FemDom, Fullyclothed, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Dava and Brianna are home alone waiting for a couple of guys they met at the club to show up. As they are talking they notice the neighborhood pervert watching them. They decide to put on a show for him. Brianna licks Dava's plump breasts and then Dava sits down on the couch and plays with her pussy. After teasing the pathetic pervert, they drag him in the house and give the creep the spanking that he deserves! After punishing the pervert, they order him to get them some champagne and flowers from the store. Just after the pervert leaves the two guys from the club show up. They think they got lucky but the ladies have something different in store for them! They put pink collars on the guys and turn them into slaves. They force them to worship their feet and pussies. One of the slaves has a big hard cock and the other is tiny and impotent. Obviously, one is the bull and the other is the cuckold. Brianna and Dava force the cuckold to beg the bull to fuck the ladies. The cuck is forced t.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Brianna

Rubber Sissy Prepared For Inspection

Cast: Goddess Of Submission

Firts class Femdom Here you will find some of the most elegant and polished Femdom video, a trip through the punishing and perverted lives of some very sexy babes who love to take out their darkest desires on unsuspecting victims

Duration: 4:44

File size: 111.2 MB

Download Rubber Sissy Prepared For Inspection

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground. Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex. My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away. But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels. Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off. It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom. Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting. The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it. After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop!

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Emily Willis - Cuckold Leftovers 1080p

Ball Busting Fucker

Cast: Goddess

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 6:08

File size: 144.2 MB

Download Ball Busting Fucker

Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

Meet Mistress Shayenne, a typical brazilian fit hottie, with strong legs that could easily cause bilateral rupture. In this video she delivers several powerful kicks to the poor slave, leaving him in the brink of spilling guts out. She knees him several times with precise strikes making him collapse with a single hit. She also makes him lick her Brazilian big ass while in throbbing pain.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4078kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 455.6 MB

Download Shayenne is The Perfect Ballbuster