Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Menstruation play

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This beauty's slave has crossed the 'I don't like it' border a while ago, so now it costs his Mistress no effort to him into fulfilling the kinkiest of her orders. Like pulling the tampon out of her pussy with his teeth and then licking her up!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3677kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 190.2 MB

Download Menstruation play

Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism
Video language: English

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Gettn' Testes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a fun video featuring Elise Graves (Fetlife), Doc Rough (Recon) and a number of other notable kinksters. We were setting up bondage gear for some scenes which will be featured in videos on this website in the future. As usual, comedy and laughter were part of the process, however and at one point Doc Rough was getting a little teste with us. We pointed out that he was in no position to annoy us because he was locked in a cage and his balls were clamped to the floor. I said that I really liked the ball clamp because it is so weird and bizarre, and we could see by the grimace on Doc's face that this was indeed true.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

Download Gettn' Testes

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie Swallow his Cum and then Buy us Dinner

Dirty Little Birdie

In this fun video we see our friend ModeNarr trying his new Butterfly Straitjacket. Petgirl Kako laced him into the jacket, and then put him in a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood. Lastly, she screwed a StudioGum breather dildo onto the gas-mask. What a crazy combination of gear, but ModeNarr looked totally cool. Once he was totally helpless Petgirl took him outside and attached him to an overhead chain. All he could do was flop around helplessly, and we couldn't understand a word he was saying. When Petgirl started plucking hairs off his butt we understood his yelps but at this point there was nothing we could do to help him. Poor guy!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Dirty Little Birdie

Meaty toy for dommes

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The rope tied to this moaning slave's balls is bending his boner backwards at a very painful angle but. Surprisingly, it doesn't make him go any limper! What a nice show for his dominant girlfriends - and what a nice target for their crop whip too!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 230.2 MB

Download Meaty toy for dommes

Foot Worship Drained Cum on Pantyhose

Cast: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando

Lola is wearing a leotard, shiny tan pantyhose and high heels. She makes Tony Orlando worship her feet then teases him with a foot job before she finally, after lots of edging and denial, explodes his cum all over her and makes him lick it up.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Foot Worship Drained Cum on Pantyhose

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Human Furniture, Face Sitting

In this clip, Natalya has locked her personal slave into a smother box. She puts on her makeup for a date with her boyfriend while she sits on its face. She wants to look perfect for Him. She pumps it's face higher and higher into her fat beautiful ass. This is as close as he will ever get to her pussy. Its fine that he doesn't breathe. Her make up is more important. She completely forgets he is even there.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Princess Natalya - Has Slaves Face Deep In Her Ass While Doing Make Up

Foot Worship Drained Cum on Pantyhose with Lola Fae

Cast: Lola Fae, Tony Orlando
Genres: Cum Eating Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex Cumshot Edging - Begging to Cum Foot Fetish Foot Jobs Foot Worship Leotard / One Piece Pantyhose Pantyhose + Leotard Teen Dommes

Lola is wearing a leotard, shiny tan pantyhose and high heels. She makes Tony Orlando worship her feet then teases him with a foot job before she finally, after lots of edging and denial, explodes his cum all over her and makes him lick it up.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Foot Worship Drained Cum on Pantyhose with Lola Fae

Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds Domme Next Door

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Edged All Day By Three Sexy Teasers

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Mariah, Chichi
Genres: Femdom, Milking Machine, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Financial Domination, Bondage

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya are going to edge their slave all day. The more precum the slave produces, the more the sexy teasers earn. He'll be aroused for hours, but never get to cum. Tied down tight and teased by tireless machine, the girls are so happy to be making maximum profits with minimal effort. Girls love money and they hate losers. They will extract money from their losers by any means necessary. The teasers don't care if the slave feels pleasure or pain. Whatever motivates it to produce the most precum. They know all their slave's mental triggers. The teasers know just how to control the slave's mind and body completely and use it to their advantage. After a profitable afternoon of teasing, Chichi decides to have an orgasm using the slave's face after the other two girls have left the room. The slave can't cum, but she can!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Edged All Day By Three Sexy Teasers

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door 1080p

Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

When a Mistress owns a slave, it is Her right to take him anally, fuck him in the ass n his back hole whenever n wherever She wants to. I bend My bitch over and give him a right royal pegging on the staircase. Nowhere is he safe from being anally abused and sodomised, not whilst I`m wearing My huge black strap-on cock. It's so funny to see his useless and limp little dick slapping back n forth as I go hard at dominating his anus, ramming My massive member up his tight fuck hole. I don't care that there may be people watching through the window, who cares if anyone sees he is My bitch and takes it up the arse when I want it? So I am going to spread this bitch's legs n fuck like there's no tomorrow.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 433.1 MB

Download Lady Renee - Fucked On The Stairs

Rubber Fuck Slave

This is a vintage video from seven years ago featuring our friend Alice and her submissive partner Bob. Many kinksters fantasize about having sex while in a vac-bed, and that's exactly what happens in this video. Bob is completely sucked down and held stationary in the vac-bed, except for his cock which protrudes out of the black rubber. What an amazing sight to see. His hard cock is surrounded by the jet black rubber as if this were some kind of bizarre science fiction movie. Alice takes full advantage of her captive, and by the moans and groans coming from under the rubber Bob is having a good time as well. This is a hot scene which we should try to repeat sometime in the future. This is kinky sex at it's best. I'll bet that every submissive guy would like to be in Bob's position.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 295.7 MB

Download Rubber Fuck Slave

Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Dressed in all black Latex with shiny boots, the asian Rubbermistress Fetish Nelja, is enjoying her slave naked on the floor. On all 4, he has his ass exposed and she is starting to use it with her Fingers and Hand. As next, she is using her Huge Strap-on

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Fetish Nelja fucking her naked Slave with the XXL Strapon

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door

Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door