Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Earning His Orgasm - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning His Orgasm - Alina Lopez - FullHD 1080p

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity
Video language: English

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Cold steel femdom

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The fear that this submissive guy is experiencing is something totally out of this world. The huge knife that his bossy girlfriend is running all over his body feels so dangerous. It's like she can chop his nipples and throbbing boner off any second!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Cold steel femdom

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

Mia - Exfoliates feet into slaves mouth

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Princess Mia files her foot over slave as he lays below her worshipping and kissing her beautiful foot and toes. After she is done, she then pours her exfoliated foot skin into his mouth. He must wait to swallow until Princess says. He is very lucky to have the honor of eating her foot .

Duration: 7:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24392kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mia - Exfoliates feet into slaves mouth

Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Kiana
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Mask, Ebony, Muscles

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to Covid. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

Brutal CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Having hooked the tight rope on the slave's balls to a little wooden crane, the Mistress has now got her hands empty - and ready to torture the worm's sack. Watch it grow dark, glossy and so wonderfully receptive to pain. Oh boy, he will hurt so bad.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 9:39
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 275.1 MB

Download Brutal CBT treatment

Strap-on Cock Slut - Ivy Lebelle - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage

Before Mistress Ivy can whore out her slave she has to make sure his ass is completely stretched and loosened up for whatever big cocks she shoves in there. Ivy has the perfect strap-on built for stretching out a slave's fuck-hole and pounds his ass turning him into nothing but a filthy cock slut.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Strap-on Cock Slut - Ivy Lebelle - FullHD 1080p

Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat

Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Gorgeous Goddess Hope Harper has released me from chastity. Once a year I am allowed inside her. Unfortunately I've been caged so long, it is difficult to get a full erection. Hope sucks my tiny penis trying to get me harder. Finally, she slips me inside. I can't believe how amazing her pussy feels. I know I won't last long. And when I cum inside her, she becomes furious. This may be the last time she ever grants me that pleasure again.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4537kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 230.5 MB

Download Goddess Hope - How Bad Do You Want It

Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Ellie hears that one of her employees has been working as a cam model in the evenings. She confronts him and he admits it. She wants to know exactly what he does on cam so she orders him to strip naked. He does so reluctantly and then the young girl tells him to show her how he jerks off on cam. She stands up and strips down to her panties and the sight of her pert natural tits and inverted nipples makes him lose control and he shoots a huge orgasm for her young eyes to watch!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 517.4 MB

Download Lady Voyeurs - Ella Louise - No Moonlighting

Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM

Mistress Kendra James suspends her slave into the air and turns him into her own personal meat puppet... Happy viewing!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9751kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Meat Puppet - Kendra James

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

She let him crawl and worship her long, muscular legs and pantyhose. Punish him just for being two minutes late. He get whipped and hard slapped in the face with her gloved hand while pressing her leg against his groin. She humiliates him further when she let him follow her - that means a painful walking on his knees...

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 365.3 MB

Download Rapture - A Toy To Humiliate

Caged Titan

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Miranda from the UK. She visited us a few years ago and brought her muscular slave with her. This guy is a perfect male specimen with bulging muscles and a handsome face. Where did Miranda find this guy? She's so lucky to have him as her personal toy.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

Download Caged Titan