Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
Video language: English

I had watched a few tickle clips of Megan in the past and I knew she had really cute feet. In this clip, I lick up and down her arches, suck on her toes, and get her smooth size 9 soles all spitty and slobbery! Her feet were so soft and I got really into it. Dare I say it's my best foot worship clip yet? Yes, I dare say so.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2152kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 108.7 MB

Download Sole Caliber - Passionate Foot Worship with Megan Cade

Goth Girls Do It Better

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

When slave fluffy signed over his life to Goth Mistress Charlotte he knew he was in for it but didn't realize just how much. Mistress Charlotte has one rule in her house and that's all boys take it in the ass. Slave fluffy has a fear of getting his holes pegged which is exactly why he is now bound and totally helpless in the fuck bench. Mistress Charlotte smacks his balls then shoves a big dick in his ass without any warmup. His fear of getting fucked will officially be over once Mistress Charlotte shows him the way of her strap-on.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goth Girls Do It Better

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Cast: Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 662.8 MB

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Nothing makes a slave more sexually frustrated then having his Mistress slide her latex covered pussy up and down his caged cock. Miss Jenna toys with her chastity bitch making his horny cock turn bright purple as it tries to grow in it's steel chastity. If only Miss Jenna hadn't of lost the key he would of been set free today but will now forever be locked and denied pleasure.

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Jenna Ivory - Forever MY Bitch

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Cast: Kat
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13971kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 837.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure

Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Cast: Axa Jay
Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Since I tried scissorhold! and headlocks, I feel like it's my new passion, I like to see my slave's face red ... and turn purple every time I press my legs on his neck ... I love to see suffering on his face, I love to control the oxygen flow to his brain ... My slave is very well trained ... he had everything ready to start my training, he put the mats on the floor, he left everything clean, he lay down on them and I use his body and head as I pleased ... I suffocated him more than 6 times ... pressing with my legs making figures 4. I always manage to make him faint and get disoriented ... it's the most fun!

Duration: 6:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20092kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 906.1 MB

Download Mistress Enola - Headlocks Training Slave

Chanel Preston - Pegging Date

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pussy Licking

I love tight boy pussy. I stretch him from a tight hole to an open one that can fit my bigger dildos. Chastity is also a must to control your little man clit. If you satisfy by taking a hard pegging and licking my pussy well I may just unlock your cock tonight. -Mistress Chanel

Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Chanel Preston - Pegging Date

Creaking Leather Straps

Genres: BDSM

For those of us who like severe leather bondage, there's nothing better than the sound of creaking leather. This audible sound goes along with the look and feel of the restraints and creates a full sensory fetish experience. As you will see in this video, new leather tends to creak more than old worn-in leather.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 419.4 MB

Download Creaking Leather Straps

Tugjob and anal toys

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

'No pain, no gain' is this beautiful blond Domme's main motto. She knows that her old big-dicked slave really wants his shaft serviced by her and he will get what he wants. However, this should come along with suffering - anal suffering, in his case.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 213.5 MB

Download Tugjob and anal toys

Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

Mackenzie Moss - Sissies Lick Better

Cast: Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Sissy, Vibrator

Mistress Mackenzie is turning her boyfriend into her chastised sissy. She locks up his cock, puts him in lingerie so she can ride his sissy face. She vibrates his chastised cock cage making him more horny and frustrated. Mackenzie cums on his face and leaves him her used sissy hoe.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Mackenzie Moss - Sissies Lick Better