Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Crash...Kneeling PostTie!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Gorgeous redhead crash has been captured and lashed kneeling to the post! Crash is gagged with a black leather strap gag! She sexily squirms and is helpless as she watches herself be tightly bound to the kneeling post! What a sweet capture the sexy bondage muse was!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4156kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Crash...Kneeling PostTie!

Sylvia - Tied in Over the Knee Boots! HD-mp4

Sexy sylvia is once again gloved, booted and bound at tied in heels! Sylvia looks stunning in brown leather over the knee boots...She shows off her fantastic figure in skintight jean leggins and a tight, sleeveless turtleneck! Sylvia is being held captive, a huge white ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth to keep her quiet...She is progressively tied onscreen...Tightly bound, sylvia's only option is to struggle for relief and hope that her cruel captor will let her go in do time!.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3230kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

Download Sylvia - Tied in Over the Knee Boots! HD-mp4

Dungeon Corp - Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson part 4

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Tara Ashley
Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex

Tara is a silky smooth babe who loves to play the damsel...I get her wrapped in rope before leading her into the room...sitting in the chair, I explore her delicious body and revel in her sweet moans...It's going to be a fun day...I get right to the point and spread her legs wide...Tara quickly becomes accustomed to me groping her beautiful body and learns soon that she exists only for my perverted pleasures of control...She is bent and flogged and further punished with a pussy hook...in the final scene, that long thin body meets our rack...stretched to her limits, I shock her inner thighs and work her into orgasmic helplessness...

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3802kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 203.0 MB

Download Dungeon Corp - Tara Ashley - Teaching Tara a Lesson part 4

Her Painful Punishments -part 5

Poor Hazel, she's trapped behind glass (well okay, acrylic) but with space for her taut little tits to stick out... leaving plenty of space for Alebeard's whip to find and welt her lovely orbs. Hazel can't do anything but watch as her tits turn bright red from burning welts, crying and screaming the whole time.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 39.3 MB

Download Her Painful Punishments -part 5

Ariel Restrained Pt II

Now Ariel is down on the floor, her legs are shackled overhead and Holly gets to work on her bare feet. Moving on, Holly then gets up close and personal with Ariel's pussy when she buries a dildo deep in it and plunges away. When she plants the wand on her clit, Ariel moans away and Holly takes it to her working Ariel to another deep, ear splitting orgasm...Next, Ariel is inverted precariously in a "shocking" predicament, where she is challenged to remain still while her pussy is being vibed. If she sways too far, she'll certainly feel the wrath of the electrical device that she balances between...There was an error in rendering the video that created a blank screen for the first 40 seconds of the streaming, flash video, we will fix it and reupload it.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 116.1 MB

Download Ariel Restrained Pt II

Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Luna gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Maria Marley - Leg spread strappado

Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor

Genres: BDSM

The man shoves me to the back room where no one will hear me scream. He shoves me roughly against the wall and immediately ties my elbows behind my back followed by my wrists. He shoves a huge pair of panties in my mouth and uses silver tape to seal them inside turning my pleas into nothing more than muffled noise. To make matters worse, he unbuttons my blouse pulls out my breasts from my bra. He XXXX me to lay on the nasty floor, my naked breasts pushed against the cold dirty tile. He cinches my bound ankles to my legs and then leaves me to go find his next prize.I manage to sit up and lean against the wall right about the time the man and a blond busty woman come through the door. He shoves her in the small area with me and pushes her against the wall. She screams, trying to get away, her fear spiking when she sees me tied and gagged on the floor. The man ties her wrists and elbows behind her back while she continues to plead and ask questions. Her gag is next, panties stuffed in he.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor

Carissa Tied in Breeches and Over the Knee Boots!

Blonde bombshell carissa montgomery is dressed in classic riding attire! Carissa was just begging to be bound and gagged in her sexy outfit! A leather strap gag keeps sexy carissa very quiet and tight white ropes keep her gorgeous body controlled and stressed! Carissa squirms and struggles for her freedom but it is no use, she isn't going anywhere! Finally, carissa is roped up into a tight hogtie to keep her immobilized and also to show off her amazing high heeled over the knee boots!.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 559.4 MB

Download Carissa Tied in Breeches and Over the Knee Boots!

Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Of The Innocent Greta

Release Year: 2008
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Greta
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, one on one

Restrained into an extremely uncomfortable position, Greta spend her fifth hours in this dark chamber. When Master arrives she hopes this would bring an end to her sufferings. But this is just the beginning of the real journey! Greta gets her mouth clamped and stuffed by a fat cock until she cannot take any more and deep throats on the hard man-meat!

Duration: 26:25
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 404.4 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Of The Innocent Greta

Monica Jade Bound in Brown Leather Ankle Boots and Brown Leather Opera Gloves!

Sexy bootgirl monica jade is lured into bondage with a chance to wear skyscraper high heeled ankle boots and super sexy brown leather opera gloves! Monica is hesitant at first but my trap has worked! She is quickly roped up and a huge ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth to keep her very quiet! Monica looks just fantastic with these tight whites ropes squeezing her sexy little body! Her sexy booted ankles are bound in a cross tie...Making even any hopes of hopping away immpossible! The sensual struggling will continue for poor sweet monica well into the night....

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4121kbps

File size: 628.8 MB

Download Monica Jade Bound in Brown Leather Ankle Boots and Brown Leather Opera Gloves!

Rachel Adams Tied with Jute in the Basement Dungeon! Pt-1

Gorgeous Rachel Adams has a body built for bondage! That's why she is one of the top bondage models on the planet! Rachel agrees to be tightly bound with jute rope and effectively gagged with a heavy leather headharness pump gag!

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps

File size: 695.7 MB

Download Rachel Adams Tied with Jute in the Basement Dungeon! Pt-1

Raven and Lucy in Maid Service

Release Year: 2015

Maid Lucy enters a room to clean it up and finds a bound Raven on the bed! Being the professional she is, she goes about her business and pays no attention - well not Much attention anyway... For a while... As Lucy leaves she sees a note on the door giving her permission. With a big smile on her face she returns to have some fun with the bound Raven.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 625.4 MB

Download Raven and Lucy in Maid Service

Dominant Busty Black Lady and her Gimp

MyKinkyDiary is all about sharing the experiences of hot mistresses to you, including hot femdom content and even a lot of lesdom scenes. This time, a gorgeous ebony babe with big boobs is feeling a bit frisky. With nothing else to do, she takes out her big tits off her black bra, spreads wide and starts playing with her shaved pussy. She doesn`t even mind taking off her leather boots when she finally pumps her clit with a huge vibrator. She sure loved the feeling of it on her bald cunt and then she finally stuck a dildo up her hole. Then she realized that she has a willing slave who wants to do anything she tells him to. In fact, he is in a corner wearing a leather head mask when she tells him to get over there and please her pussy. He takes command of what to put inside his mistress black pussy. When the toys were still not enough, this slave laid down on his back so his mistress could sit on his face and he could lap up all her juices.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1400kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 294.9 MB

Download Dominant Busty Black Lady and her Gimp

Sophia Elly part 2

Sophia Elly is the latest first-timer to be sent to Mistress Missogyny for discipline and slave training. This young, wanna be seductress is convinced that smoking will make her sexier and more attractive, and she lights up compulsively despite numerous warnings. Mistress Missogyny eagerly awaits the arrival of her new slave-in-training...Sophia is stripped naked revealing buxom curves, a ripe ass and a perfectly shaved pussy. Missogyny is focused on hard corporal punishment, and she locks Sophia in a standing position, arms spread wide and legs apart. Missogyny lashes her slave with a leather flogger, cruelly whipping her breasts, stomach, pussy and thighs, but that is not nearly enough. Sophia also gets the full strength of her Mistresss hand, a paddle and a rug beater. There is no stopping MISSogyny, and she adds nipple torment to Sophias training and then applies a high speed magic wand vibrator to her pussy to overwhelm her senses while she endures her harsh lezdom corporal punis.

Duration: 29:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

Download Sophia Elly part 2

HD Bdsm Sex Videos A New Toy Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , All Natural , Blondes , Pantyhose/stockings , Male Domination

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 503.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos A New Toy Part 1

Full brutal treatment

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deepthroat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Orgasm, Squirt, Sybian, Stockings, Throat Boarding

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up! Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Full brutal treatment

Busty Lady Lyne in the Steel Hobble Dress Part 637

Please welcome Lady Lyne! Her beautiful body just demands metal devices! We might have the perfect contraption for her first time here: the Steel Hobble Dress. It is just her size! Lyne's large boobs stick out through the openings and her butt is exposed. This is a very heavy and very restrictive device. You can't sit down, and with your hands locked to the sides, you can't even reach the key that is on the floor, as Lyne soon finds out. Perfect metal bondage struggling!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 508.5 MB

Download Busty Lady Lyne in the Steel Hobble Dress Part 637

Strung Up Submission Pt. 1

Chrissy has been captured and is now being trained in the art of submission. She is tied up with rope with her ankles and wrists strung up to the ceiling, leaving her in a severe strappado bound hogtie! She struggles and whimpers helplessly from gagged mouth which soon starts to overflow with drool! She squirms around in her torturous tied up predicament, trying desperately to find an ounce of relief! Unfortunately for Chrissy this is just the beginning of her training!.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 299.2 MB

Download Strung Up Submission Pt. 1