Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Hooked On A Feeling

Lilly Ligotage can't stop that feeling, deep inside of her. She just can't realize what it does to her. When she's tied, with some ropes so tight, she gets turned on way beyond belief. She's hooked by her asshole and getting all spanked by the kinky EricX.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 297.6 MB

Download Hooked On A Feeling

Booted Torment for Crash!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Crash is a fiery redhead who needed to be tamed! She is not liking the turn of events that she is experiencing! She hates to be tied tight but she can do nothing about what is happening to her! I big chin-strap ballgag is buckled deep into her mouth and the humiliating drool starts to poor out! Crash frantically struggles and whines, then she is ultimately roped up into a tight, inescapable hogtie!.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4163kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download Booted Torment for Crash!

Liz Ashley...Tied in White High Heels!

Super Hot Liz Ashley is captured again at Tied in Heels! This bratty business woman is roped up and gagged against her will! Liz wears sexy business attire...sheer white stockings and incredible, white, 6" platform high heels! Liz is helpless as she is progressively tied...she suffers through tight elbow bondage and an inescapable hogtie! Seems like Liz is the leading candidate for the promotion!

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3172kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Liz Ashley...Tied in White High Heels!

Missy - Moroccan Torture Table

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Missy's Return to HELL! continues with Episode. This time we find our shaved-bald bitch back in the dungeon. It has been an agonizing time for thie cunt, less than 24 hours in and already she has suffered more than most cunts suffer in a week or a month. But that makes no difference. The whore, still from her tortured udders and tortured ass, is lashed to the round punishment table and her suffering just goes on and on and on. This is how you break a bitch in case you were wondering, and this is how Missy is broken.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3374kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 166.5 MB

Download Missy - Moroccan Torture Table

Long, Hot Summer

Summer...in the Valley it's one hot series of events. This year we welcome in the yearly broil-fest with Ms. Brielle, she symbolizes Southern California in every way...the long blonde hair, the impeccable tits, the smooth, tan flesh...Holly's chained her to the bars, the dildo firmly planted in her mouth squelches her screams. Summer's never been this hot before...The whip works it's way across her back, this is an unfamiliar sensation to Summer I would guess. I would imagine she gets her way on the outside with those looks. Today however, she belongs to us, the game has changed...Her massive tits take their turn with the whip next before Holly brandishes the wand. Without the dildo inserted in her mouth, Summer's shrieks fill the air. The vibe on that tight, perfectly manicured pussy is almost too much to bear...Next, Summer disappoints when she takes the strap-on in her mouth. Holly then puts her through her paces as Summer must practice her cock sucking proficiency on a series of d.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 120.1 MB

Download Long, Hot Summer

Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

Cast: Maia Evon, Fayth, Vesper Luna, Dresden, Indica, Jolene Hexx, Karly Salinas, Katie Thornton, Kendra James,
Genres: Bondage BDSM

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage. and predicament bondage.. Living Doll zentai and objectification bondage.. Everything from the innocent girl next door, to the alt model.. And everything in between.. Tied up nice and tight!!

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

Monica Jade...Bed Bound in SEXY Red High Heels!

Gordeous bondage doll monica jade finally accepts her fate of being tightly tied up and gagged in her sexy red high heels! She submits to my tight ropes and gags...I slowly bind and gag this beauty, she starts to feel the restricting ropes bind her sexy little body...Monica drifts into submission as she is progressively taken into captivity...Monica is bound on a nice, soft bed and the tight ropes that bind her keep her comfortably suffering! What a sexy, bondage pet she makes!.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4128kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

Download Monica Jade...Bed Bound in SEXY Red High Heels!

Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Halle Von Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

The cute and sexy Mistress Marina Angel is becoming a legend in lesbian domination, her devilish giggle a trademark. She's brought in a hot and curious young blond Halle Von.

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7703kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Halle Von Endures Lesbian Domination and Rough Sex

Yoked For His Use

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Headharnessed and roped up in High Heeled Beige Ankle Boots

Super sexy bondage doll quinn carter craves tight bondage! She wears super high, high heeled beige ankle boots to lure my ropes onto her lucious body! Quinn readily submits to my ropes, she is progressively bound onscreen...She is kept quiet with my sinister ballgag-headharness...It's buckled tightly over quinns head and the ball sits deep in her mouth keeping her whimpers and moans to a minimum! Quinn sexily struggles in her bondage predicament, suffering for my enjoyment! She is eventually roped up into a tight hogtie and kept on display!.

Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4169kbps

File size: 735.5 MB

Download Headharnessed and roped up in High Heeled Beige Ankle Boots

A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

Just when you think adult models cant get any younger looking, along comes Maddy Rose...I made sure to check her age identification myself...She's nineteen, less than 100 pounds and from a small town in the south...but she has big city girl BDSM fantasies and that's mostly what matters here...With no experience with bondage or submissive protocols, I take it slow with Maddy...I talk to her, I direct her to strip, I grope her...her pussy is dripping by the time my hand makes it down there...she barely notices the tight clamps on her nipples and it becomes apparent that Maddy is willing to suffer...she finds enjoyment in it...Her orgasms are quiet, almost as if she's embarrassed to cum for us...but in the second scene, I put her through rolling multiple orgasms with her first squirt and leave her there till she's begging for release...I end the day with a two point suspension...hanging like a captured animal, I plug her pussy and whip her ass and admire the sleek lines of her body as sh.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download A Young Sub for Ogre part 1

Eden Sin - Jessica

Cast: Eden Sin, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Eden Sin is turned into a Jessica 3000!

The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into.
The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit.
Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped.
The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Eden Sin - Jessica

Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated

Candle is standing by a window in her tight jeans, tight black top and her black high heels when a large man in a black mask comes in and grabs her from behind. Lifting her in the air she kicks her legs in the air wildly losing her shoes in the process leaving her in her bare feet as her arms are wrestled behind her. The man quickly binds her wrists together while Candle protests. Having heard enough protests the man stuffs Candles mouth with white cloth and presses strip after strip of black tape sealing her mouth closed. The man gives her a slight opening and she tries to run off towards the door and potential freedom but unfortunately the man is faster than she is and she is quickly rounded up and XXXX down onto the ground. Fade back in and Candle is in a far more elaborate hogtie and the man is taking tight thin cord and binding her big toes tightly together. Finally the tight toe tie is finished and Candle is left to struggle and roll around on the floor all the while moani.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.6 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Toe Tied and Interrogated

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor's Test Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Milf , Rope Bondage , Panty Fetish , Groping

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 493.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Taylor's Test Part 1

Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most c..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome with Esmi Lee and Abella Danger

Safa Warda...Tied Topless in Purple Satin Gloves and High Heels! Pt-1

Safa is a gorgeous young lady! She is dressed in skimpy lingerie, stockings and high heels...She is topless, showing off her perfect, perky tits! Her nipples get harder as she is tightly bound and gagged! She squirms and struggles fiercly but it is no use! Safa is a bondage dream come true!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

Download Safa Warda...Tied Topless in Purple Satin Gloves and High Heels! Pt-1

Locktober - unbelting

Rachel Adams made it! In her own words: 'So, today marks the end of my Locktober challenge! It's been an interesting month. I didn't know how much of a challenge it was going to be, but it has been an adjustment and I have honestly really enjoyed it. I think I have to wear it a fair amount going forward because I really enjoyed myself!'
'There were some things that were major adjustments: it was an adjustment learning how to sleep (which I didn't think would be such a problem). It's not easy to move around in a belt. You have to think about what you are doing before you do it. Sitting is interesting, because of the position of the belt. And driving was hard. I has been a steep learning curve!'
Rachel is talking a lot more about her Locktober in this video, watch it to learn how she dealt with the daily little challenges! She had a lot of fun and she would love to do it again! She also promised she would wear the belt a lot in the future, because she likes it so much! Well done Rache.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14595kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Locktober - unbelting