Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Duct Tape Escape

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

My daunting attempt at escaping from tight duct tape bondage before my captor returns! The around the head tape gag prevents me from being able to call for help, so I struggle around desperately trying to break the tape bonds. My jeans keep sliding down exposing my thong and ass. I eventually get my hands free, but the tape around my chest still prevents me from being able to free my feet. I can't seem to break the strong tape, so I try to remove my sweater, barely able to pull the strips of tape over my huge tits, but I'm relieved when I finally manage to get it off. I know I'm running out of time, will I be able to free my legs in time to escape before the bad guy returns?.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9595kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

Download Duct Tape Escape

A Will to Suffer part 1

I told Raven we were telling a story...the story of her being owned by me...and how I'm not a very nice man sometimes...she seemed to know exactly what I meant, even if she didnt know what to expect...Young, beautiful, Raven...tiny in stature, but with a large presense...an intense woman...and just fucking outrageously hot...a dreamy, mystic face...a toned and feminine shape with rare tits...very real and very firm...and the patch of groomed pubes around her perky little pussy drove me crazy...I enjoyed my time with Raven very much...She's a sincere player...sincere expressions and willing to suffer to create them...and very sexual...her pussy oozed juice as she came over and over...just being bound made her wet...she knows how to be a good submissive, but if you see behind that snarl she gives, you'll see she has much farther to go in being broken of her will...and I like that...we hope to have her back again soon...have a pleasant holiday weekend.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

Download A Will to Suffer part 1

Rachel Adams...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

Sweet and Sexy Rachel Adams finds herself at the mercy of her cruel captor once again! She still is being held captive in the basement dungeon and this time she is strung up into a strappado! Tightly ballgagged and teetering on 6" high heels, Rachel is a vision of a captured beauty! Tight white rope binds her in all the right places and keeps her immobilized and on display!

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4152kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 351.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams...Strappado in the Basement Dungeon!

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2018

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 31.7 MB

Download Seven is Back

Problem Employee, Part 2

Cameron probably thought this was just another idle threat by her supervisor. A little more extreme than usual, but idle nonetheless. She's been shaking her ass and getting away with whatever she wants for so long now...Her eyes grow wide however when he rolls her over on her back and buries a vibe in her pussy. Her passive aggressive behavior shall no longer be tolerated and this will be her last chance.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 97.3 MB

Download Problem Employee, Part 2

Part 5 of 8 of an 8-MILF, Movie-Length, Mini-Series Event!

Jackie is generally oblivious. She never notices when her customers flirt with her. She certainly didn't notice that when she got back to the office, it was almost completely empty. Vivienne was in her office on the phone yelling at someone in a language Jackie didn't understand, so Jackie gave her a wide berth. Jackie never noticed none of the other ladies she works with was around. Jackie had just plopped down in her own office when her phone rang. It was an internal call. "Hey, Jackie," Caroline's sweet voice could be heard on the line, "can you come down to the warehouse? AJ and I think that the delivery guys messed up your last shipment." Jackie hopped up from her chair and headed to the warehouse...

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 617.2 MB

Download Part 5 of 8 of an 8-MILF, Movie-Length, Mini-Series Event!

Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

This is the lost episode and surely will one day be a highly sought after collectible! In this edition Dr. Cupcakes already has our elbows bound. He continues adding rope. Her wrists are tied and rope is added above and blow her ample breasts. Her wrists are pulled up her back and tied off before more rope is added. She keeps complaining and asking to be released, but all that gets her is a ballgag. He makes her sit in a chair where he ties her bountiful breasts with baling twine. You can tell how uncomfortable this is by her reactions, when the good Dr. grabs a bound tit. She is then led to the table by her hair. She is lifted on top face down. Dr. Cupcakes grabs her and pulls her back onto the wedge that cruelly invades the space between her legs. He then pulls her legs apart wide and ties each ankle out to a spreaded bar (2x4) bolted to the end of the table. A rope is tied to her chest harness and she is pulled painfully back and up. The rope is tied off to the 4 x4 post which run.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 453.3 MB

Download Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

Sarah Brooke Hogtied with Jute Rope in the Basement Dungeon!

Sexy sarah brooke has been taken prisoner and is brought down to the basement dungeon for some treatment! This sexy damsel is dressed to perfection....A soft, sexy beige turtleneck sweaterdress, garter belt and white sheer stockings....Of course to finish off her outfit sarah wears skyscraper high heeled beige platform heels! I believe she was just teasing me in her high heels hoping i would capture her and bind and gag her! Sarah gets tightly bound with unforgiving jute rope and is gagged with a huge white ballgag! She is the ultimate sexy submissive and looks fantastic all bound up and struggling! Eventually sarah is roped into a tight hogtie to keep her in place for the rest of her ordeal in the basement dungeon! This is not the end of her torment!.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4119kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 517.6 MB

Download Sarah Brooke Hogtied with Jute Rope in the Basement Dungeon!

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
Duration: 25:52
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

Rachel Adams Tied in Jeans, Black Leather Gloves and Knee Boots!

Sexy bondage goddess rachel adams is dressed in classic tied in heels attire! She is ready to be tightly bound and gagged...Rachel readily submits to my ropes and gags...Tight white ropes is applied to her gorgeous body to keep her under complete control...A black leather strap gag keep this sweetheart very quiet...Once bound and tightly and inescapably hogtied...Rachel is my prisoner for the rest of the night!.

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4145kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 600.7 MB

Download Rachel Adams Tied in Jeans, Black Leather Gloves and Knee Boots!

Tied Up Asian is Made to Cum Hard

What happens to naughty slaves? Well, naughty slaves like this hot asian bitch here is just about to find out. Her blonde, tanned mistress is real pissed at her and soon had this asian down on a machine, with her hands tied behind her head, her legs tied to both ends of the machine and the roap cutting across her mouth. With her in a very vulnerable position, her mistress then starts playing with her pussy, spreading her pink pussy lips wide in this hot asian bondage scene. Every now and then, this busty mistress would take pity on her slave and loosen her shackles a bit but this Japanese chick nows that she`s only being given a reprieve. It would be a long time before her mistres is through with her and with a couple of her toys, it`s a real possibility that this jap would be screaming at the end of the scene. Her mistress starts slow at first, just a small dildo that she inserts and fucks her slave with. With her all wet and ready to cum, her mistress then takes out a huge vibrator .

Duration: 22:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1570kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 274.0 MB

Download Tied Up Asian is Made to Cum Hard

The Goddess Rules

Soma took control of Kayme from the first second of this shoot...as the day continues for Kayme, she falls deeper into nowhere...the make-believe, mind-fuck pit of the Goddess...do you know what a latex hood and violet wand can do in tandem? Especially for Kayme who has never heard a wand before...and never felt one...the violet wand typically has a bark that's worse than it's bite, but when Soma uses it, she turns it up all the way...and searches the body for the perfect spots to focus on....like the clit...Soma then belts Kayme's legs and arms, her onto her elbows and knees, and rides her...clit pain is one thing, but elbow and knee cartilage torment? all while totally humiliating Kayme...I think you'll agree...Goddess rules.

Format: m4v
Duration: 14:19
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1449kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 162.9 MB

Download The Goddess Rules

Hogtied Damsel On Display

Chrissy is tightly hogtied and on display as she precariously struggles on the kitchen bar top! She is barefoot and starts out wearing a sexy white bra and thong. She is also gagged with a large red ball gag and it doesn't take long for the drool to start overflowing from her pretty gagged mouth. It pools onto the counter beneath her leaving her no choice but to humiliatingly struggle in a puddle of her own drool! When she tries to roll on her side shequickly reconsiders! Being three and half feet off the ground means one wrong move could end terribly for the helpless damsel! About half way through her captor returns to torment her some more! First her drool soaked ball gagged is removed and he adds another rope from her ankles tothe rope around her chest, making her hogtie even more torturous! She begs him to please let her go or at least tell her why he is doing this, but he doesn't say a word! He just quickly stuffs her mouth with a cloth and wrap around tape gags her to shut her u.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hogtied Damsel On Display

Miko Dai

Release Year: 2015
Studio: PunishTeens
Genres: Legal Teen, Bondage, Facial, BJ, Rough Sex, Hardcore, All Sex

Miko Dai a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Miko Dai

Summer Peters - Over Powered and Electrical Taped

Genres: BDSM

Summer is XXXX into her living room and pushed down onto her stomach on the couch. The man with a handful of black electrical tape gets to work wrapping her wrists tightly together with the smooth, black, tape. Not one to leave things to chance the man starts wrapping concentric lines up her arms further binding her forearms tightly together as Summer tries to wiggle her way forward off the couch and out of his grasp. Another winding of tape around the elbows finishes her arms off and the man flips her around taking the tape to her ankles and restraining them tightly as well. Summer is then sat up and her mouth is packed with a white cloth before even more electrical tape is wound around her head as a gag pulling the packing further into her mouth. With Summer restrained rather well so far the man starts putting even more tape on her helpless form starting with her calves and then moving on to her thighs, another wrap around her caves and then standing her up to restrain her arms.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 464.4 MB

Download Summer Peters - Over Powered and Electrical Taped

In Kathias grip

Kathia's got a tight hold on her newest girl! Nikki came to her dungeon because Kathia found out she's been very bad, so she needed her punishment. It was long overdue, so Kathia's hands were like iron - she had her tied, bound, but with her breasts free so Kathia could squeeze the life out of them, if she wanted to. But Kathia's a cruel mistress so she will take it to an inch of Nikky's maximum tolerance...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download In Kathias grip

Classic Films No 7 Shanelle and Bettina

To help this process along, he returns with a clothes brush and bends each girl over the table in turn for a dose of it before sending them off to do something else. Something quiet.

Duration: 29:13
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

Download Classic Films No 7 Shanelle and Bettina

Nyxon Topless in 6-inch Heels! Part-1

Sexy petite nyxon has been captured and tied in a strict upside down position on a red leather chair! She is topless..Showing off her perfect nipples and wearing only red spandex opera gloves, skimpy white boy shorts, white stayup stockings and 6-inch high heeled shoes! Nyxon is completely vulnerable...I ballgag her and give her some attention!! Then she finds herself struggling and squirming on the floor...Tightly tied and deeply ballgagged, nyxon is at my complete mercy...She suffers in anticapation wondering when i will return with more rope to torment her some more!.

Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

Download Nyxon Topless in 6-inch Heels! Part-1

Rachel Adams - sleep attempt gone wrong

Does everything always go to plan in a Chastity Deal? No, it doesn't. And it wouldn't be fair if I didn't show these 'fails' here. Because you can learn from them if you have your own girlfriend/wife/playpartner in chastity at home. Please be careful and monitor your Chastity Babe at all times! Especially when doing more extreme Challenges and/or bondage.
Rachel Adams is one of the toughest bondage models in the world. And I wanted to really challenge her in this Chastity Deal. So for her first nap, I put her in a locked cage, in all of her chastity gear. I also added a huge ballgag and hinged elbow cuffs behind her back. I wouldn't recommend sleeping in a ballgag to anyone, and I was watching Rachel the entire time, planning to remove the gag if she would fall asleep.
But Rachel was getting desperate, all of the metal and especially the elbow cuffs made it impossible for her to go to sleep. She was sobbing in her ballgag for a while when I decided to let her out of the cage to remo.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13972kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - sleep attempt gone wrong