Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Maci May in video

Studio: Goodspanking
Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Maci May
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English

Maci's burning hot spanking adventure continues as she bravely takes more paddling on her already tender behind. Chelsea wraps up the disciplinary adventure with just the right amount of a strapping!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 365.0 MB

Download Maci May in video

Amanda vs. The Door Frame

I knew Amanda was waiting for me so I figured I'd have her get a head start. Little did I know she was already snooping through my idea notebook and knew what I had in store. Always wanting to please she goes beyond just tying her legs as I requested and ties her crotchrope and wrists as well. So I was a bit surprised when I arrived home to see her stuck to the door frame unable to reach the knob. After adding a rope or two to her bondage I decided that since she got herself into this predicament Amanda can get herself out. Besides, it would be a shame to remove all those ropes she worked so hard to tie nice and tight!

Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 214.5 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Door Frame

Terra Mizu - Immobilized Knee Boots

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Gorgeous terra mizu is all tied up in sexy brown leather knee boots! Poor terra has her mouth stuffed and then tightly wrapped with soft, stretchy microfoam tape! Terra's wrists are twisted into a tight chinese arm tie and her sexy booted ankles are cross-tied and tied to her thighs! All this lovely damsel can do is barely squirm and whimper! What a sexy bootgirl bound!.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4211kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 354.8 MB

Download Terra Mizu - Immobilized Knee Boots

Vip Exclusive Beautifull Magic New Collection Jbr Midwest. Part 2.

Release Year: 2018

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 244.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Vip Exclusive Beautifull Magic New Collection Jbr Midwest. Part 2.

Jewell: Fem-Scooter

The Fem-Scooter became a reality back in 2004. Albeit an untested prototype that needed some additional tweaking before we could get the full potential out of a Fem-unit Jewell) who is the motive force (yet again) for this Gordian transport device. I got Jewell to do a few little tests steps in the studio, then tweak the control to give her a little more incentive. Ooowee! She arched so delightfully when that butt zapper went live.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 31.6 MB

Download Jewell: Fem-Scooter

When Wenona Wails part 3

I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come. Because anything I did type, surely would not do these scenes their due justice...With that said, this week we give to you Wenona, the lovely and eager, brunette Bondage Queen who is run through the ringer by Damon, who leaves no stone unturned. From ass hooks, to vicious canings and explosive orgasms, and yes.even a bucket of bolts, all the bases have been covered here in meticulous and dark detail. Let me be the first to say that the man who finds this woman in his grasp, must count himself lucky indeed.

Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 100.0 MB

Download When Wenona Wails part 3

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in pink panties, with shaved pussy, with small tits, with hot beautiful ass and with sexy body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6538kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy naked bitch HD 1080p

Bondage, spanking and torture for naked blonde part 1

Beautiful blonde with sexy body, with naked wet pussy and with very hot naked ass plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, spanking and torture for hot bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7105kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for naked blonde part 1

Tilly McReese Post Tied and Tickled in the Basement Dungeon!

Sexy sweetheart tilly mcreese has been captured and wisked away to the basement dungeon for some training! Tilly is dressed in classic damsel in distress attire... Skintight, sleeveless turtleneck shirt, skintight jean leggings and super high heeled, skyscraper bernd serafin thaler high heels! Tilly is muzzle gagged and tied kneeling to the dungeon post! Her high heels are removed and her ankles are crosstied and then trussed up to the dungeon post...Leaving her delicate, sensitive soles exposed! Her arms are pinned back and tied off to the dungeon post as well...Her sexy, sensitive armpits are fully exposed and left vulnerable to unwanted attention! Once tilly is tightly secured, her fate is sealed..... Her tickle torment and torture begins! The way the tight ropes have been applied render poor tilly helpless against the greedy tickling fingers of her captor! He pays special attention to her sensitive, highly ticklish armpits...Tilly squeals and giggles helplessly... Her captor moves.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4155kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 551.1 MB

Download Tilly McReese Post Tied and Tickled in the Basement Dungeon!

Bdsm Sex Videos Came To Suffer

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Regina Moon
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette, one on one

Why would a redhead demoness like Regina Moon come to Antonio's lair? To suffer, of course. And that what she gets. Tying her up, Antonio uses the beauty at his whim. Gagging, fucking, spanking her and the demoness takes what she gets. Bondage, sucking, spanking and massive pussy pumping at its best.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Came To Suffer

Rachel Adams Ballgag Headharness and SUPER HIGH, High Heels!

Sweet and sexy rachel adams once again submits to my tight ropes and gags! Rachel wears classic tied in heels attire....Skintight jean leggings, tight, sleeveless, turtleneck shirt and incredible, super high, high heeled platform, peeptoe high heels! She came dressed to be bound! Tight white ropes are immediately applied to rachel's sexy body...She is taken under complete control when my ballgag headharness is biuckled deeply into her mouth and around her head, keeping this beauty very, very quiet! Rachel does love to submit to me when wearing really sexy high heels! Her bondage is progressive, her elboes get creuly bound together, wrists then around her stomach and arms...Escape was immpossible! Rachel struggles and then finds herself on the floor...A perfect opportunity for her captor to tightly bind her sexy ankles! Rachel in eventually hogtied and left to struggle into the long hours of the night!.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4164kbps

File size: 625.8 MB

Download Rachel Adams Ballgag Headharness and SUPER HIGH, High Heels!

Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Young model in red short dress, in black blouse, with small tits and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4933kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for sexy slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Cast: Lana Belle, Lilien Ford
Genres: Big Dick, Blowjob, European, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Threesome

Ricky Rascal gets to experience Lilien Ford's naughty fantasy. They get slim beauty Lana Belle into a threeway. These hotties make out, then Lilien and Ricky tie up and tease Lana and fuck on top of her. She gets so thirsty she wants it too... so the well-hung stud gives it her real good. Lilien and Lana cum hard then help Ricky release his load with a double blowjob.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lana Belle, Lilien Ford - You Start, I Watch

Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

It's time to clean that sub! Domina Mea Melone can't wait to drag her young submissive girlfriend Stella Cox into the bathroom. The stunning domina wears a black latex mini dress and some black high heels while walking Stella on a leash all around the bathroom. Stella's mouth is crammed with a gag-ball and she's handcuffed. Her strict lesbian girlfriend makes her sit in the bathtub, so she can hose that dirty little thing. The young babe from Italy turns around and gets her anus stuffed with an anal plug after making her ass gape. Mea gives that young teen some educational spanking and before putting a strap-on dildo around her hips.

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

Anya - Near Miss Hogtie

Genres: BDSM

Anya is bound at the wrists and ankles tightly on her floor, she's been gagged and her head has been wrapped with vetwrap holding her mouth stuffing in tightly. She's managed to get some of her ropes off do to sloppy rigging and she's currently working on her ankles. She finally manages to get her ankles free and as she's standing up to effect her escape she's grabbed by the man who put her in this predicament anyways. He pulls her legs up to her ass and grabs rope as she screams for having been grabbed so close to escaping. He manages to pull her legs back together and bind them again as she tries anything she can to get away. With her legs retied her elbows are pulled tightly together and bound almost touching. She can't manage to shake her ropes this time. With her legs rebound and her arms tied he pulls her into his lap giving her some gropes before taking the electrical tape he has and reinforcing her gag. After the gag she manages to get to her feet XXXX David to get up .

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 884.3 MB

Download Anya - Near Miss Hogtie

Bound in custom leather, fucked hard & brutally deep throated

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Maddy O'Reilley
Genres: BDSM, Deep Troath, Oral, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome back Maddy O'Reilley to the pages of the fastest growing (BaRS) Bondage and Rough Sex site in the world. We take all the pain and uncomfortable corporal punishment out of the equation. Instead we punish girls with bondage and hard cock.
This was our Meet and Greet with Maddy. It's the first scene we do with a model. The scene is designed to feel out the girl's strengths and weaknesses, so we can exploit their strengths and avoid what the girl don't really like. We push and prod, we find out what turns them on and then we attack. All the bondage is done on screen and the entire scene transforms from one position to the last in front of your eyes.
Maddy is already a bit nervous, this being her first scene here at Sexually Broken. We toss her a blindfold and instruct her to put it on tight. Next we attach her leather cuffs together behind her back and just like that, she is completely helpless. A couple hard face slaps and the bitch is under control. Grabbing her hair and pulli.

Duration: 22:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bound in custom leather, fucked hard & brutally deep throated

Bdsm Sex Videos Caged Slut

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Vanda Lust
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, old-young, one on one

Beautiful and sexy Vanda is a property now, the property of Frank, the slave trader, ready to be used, slapped, and fucked. Frank sends one of his best men to keep the slutty bitch warm, and polish on her slave skills. This man is Bruno SX and he does his best to turn Vanda a perfect little slave slut.

Duration: 29:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps

File size: 620.9 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Caged Slut

Extreme Backbend Bondage

Chrissy is bound in an extreme backbend over a sadistic device constructed out of a (slightly) padded bar. Her wrists and ankles are locked in leather cuffs and chained down to points that are far out of her reach. She is ballgagged and her naked body is stretched tight and completely vulnerable. Chrissy tries to struggle and squirm to find relief but she can barely move. All she can do is suffer helplessly in her inescapable predicament as she wonders how long will she have to endure this torture and worries what her captor plans to do with her next!.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 335.9 MB

Download Extreme Backbend Bondage

500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!

Wow, 500 updates since May 2009! That is a long time of locking girls in steel! Let's celebrate with a very special update: Cobie wanted to try our Spider device and make it to the highest level! No girl has ever been bent further than level 3 (see this attempt by Stella Cox, or this attempt by Samantha Bentley) , but Cobie wanted to make it to level 5! The Spider device has 5 adjustment holes on the vertical bar, and at level 5 a girl is really bent very far with her legs and chest completely off the floor! Cobie is a tough one, and of course she made it, making her the first girl ever to reach level 5 on The Spider!! JOIN NOW to see this update and 499 other great sets of hot girls in cold steel!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14014kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.5 MB

Download 500 updates! Cobie in The Spider!