Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Powers in Hotel Room Horror

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

The clip opens with a man walking to the bathroom door in a hotel room and opening it up to find a cute little lady bound and gagged, tied to the shower rod. Wearing red lingerie, garter belt and thigh high stockings, she stands in high heeled black pumps. She is stomping her feet and throwing a hissy fit behind her ballgag when he turns the light on. He walks over and unties the rope from the towel bar and lets her loose, trying to get her into the room but she won't budge. He pulls on the neck rope, encouraging her to follow him against her will.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Powers in Hotel Room Horror

More Katerina Hartlova!

A lot of members wanted to see more Katerina Hartlova! It is pretty amazing to see this famous girl struggle in metal bondage. She is very. expressive. Our very heavy custom steel stocks are designed to keep a girl's arms up, so she can not defend herself against groping hands. And we can imagine that is what Katarina is most afraid of. Her massive natural boobs are completely exposed and up for grabs when she is locked in these stocks. We are not all mean though, we tossed the keys on the floor, so she could try and escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14556kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download More Katerina Hartlova!

Schoolgirl Snatched & Secured

Chrissy was headed out the door to school when she was snatched up by some strange man stalking her outside her house! He dragsher back to her room and tied her up with rope, but he did so rather poorly! Her hands are tied in front and as she struggles she manages to escape from the rope tied tightly around her ugg boots, which she was not very happy about it in the first place, he could have ruined them! However she still can't manage to get her hand free and she knows she needs to find a way out of there before he comes back. There is no time to waste so with her hands still bound she tries to sneak into the hall and down the stairs but he comes back right in time and catches her! He grabs her and hand gags her tightly as he drags her bag into the bedroom, proceeding to push her down on the bed and scold her for her escape attempt until she is cowering in fear. She begs him to stop as he pulls off her Ugg boots and begins to tie her ankle socked feet together even tighter before! Ch.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 650.2 MB

Download Schoolgirl Snatched & Secured

Trip Six - Schoolgirl Caught

Trip Six decided to skip class to go see her boyfriend. She doesnt get very far before the truant officer finds her and decides to teach her a lesson about playing hookie.. Now tied up and gagged in his garage, shes got time to think about it..

Duration: 10:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 236.0 MB

Download Trip Six - Schoolgirl Caught

Chrissy Captured, Bound & Caned

He carries her in over his shoulder and violently flops her naked body down on the bed. He plays with her limp body, manipulating her arms and legs and fondling her for a couple minutes, then decides it's time to get her secured before his new little plaything wakes up! Chrissy slowly comes to and finds herself in a strange place, tied spread eagle to a bed with no recollection of how she got there! She starts to panic and tries to call out for help but can't because she is gagged. She desperately struggles against the ropes and soon a masked man enters the room. She tries to beg and plead through her gag for him to untie but he remains silent which scares her even more!.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 749.2 MB

Download Chrissy Captured, Bound & Caned

Mena Li

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

He slaps her tits and wants to hear her say what a dirty whore she is and beg for more. It takes a few slaps and throat pounding to get it out of her. He finally pulls her on the the couch and slips in a few fingers inside her wet pussy..

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li

SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Sexy reagan lush bound four ways

Sexy blonde Reagan Lush loves to tease the hell out of men. She knows she is hot and that men drool over her. Tonight she arrives home after a date with a man who wanted to have some bondage fun with her. Reagan only used him for the dinner and drinks and now laughs that she left him hot, hard and frustrated. She takes some rope and admires herself in the mirror moving her body, touching herself and teasing and mocking her imaginary date who cannot touch her and has to wank his cock along all night. Little does she know that her date has called his friends to punish her. When Reagan opens the door Jim Hunter and I capture her XXXX her down onto a chair where we tie her up with rope. We gag her with a rag and seal the gag in with lots of clear tape. Pretty Reagan cries, sighs, moans and struggles heavily but has no chance against the two of us. Before Jim leaves to get things prepared for later he lifts and carries her over his shoulder and throws her down on the couch. My gor.

Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

Download Sexy reagan lush bound four ways

Naive Girl Tricked Into Bondage

Cast: Sarah Brooke

Sexy Sarah Brooke shows up to her friend's house to help him out with a project.. She is much more interested in her new outfit than what he is saying. He progressively coerces her into some ropes, and by the time she figures out whats going on, she is tied up tight, gagged, and helpless! She struggles hard in her binds and begs to be let go.. Will he let her out?

Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6106kbps
Audio: 320kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Naive Girl Tricked Into Bondage

Valentina Bianco - chastity bra

You asked me to be more strict with the girls. And you are right, chastity is chastity! Locking Valentina Bianco in a super tight double plugged belt had a well-known effect on her. It happens to most girls in chastity. Her voice changed as she tried to come across more innocent to make me feel sorry for her. Her begging and pleading didn't help her, I just loved seeing her in that tight belt with a big 4-ball plug in the back and an even bigger 5-ball plug in the front.
It's amazing Valentina could still move, it really was that tight (and with 2 plugs in a tight belt, sometimes girls can't move at all!). She tried for a while to rub her pussy but there was no sensation anymore. She could move the plugs a little by touching their base, but that didn't do much either. Fortunately for Valentina, she can climax by playing with her nipples!
I realized that almost too late, so I had to run off, find the smallest chastity bra, and run back to make her lock it on. Just in time! Valentina .

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13767kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - chastity bra

Mia Amor in Manhandled

Mia Amor had been doing door to door sales for a week now. With her tight skirt and white blouse, clicking along in her heels, she'd been too much temptation. The guy grabbed her when her attention had been diverted and now she was in this situation. And it was surely going to get worse.

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4419kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Mia Amor in Manhandled

Kerry - job training

Hands cuffed to the sides of her tight belt, very tight ballgag, Kerry knew that her office training was getting ramped up. I loved having Kerry run around the office, not being able to speak, having a very hard time doing her job. Yes, I can be mean, but I can assure you: Kerry loves this! She is a huge bondage fan!

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11632kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Kerry - job training

Tight bondage, strappado and torture for sexy slavegirl HD 1080p

Young blonde with naked tits, with hot naked ass, with naked beautiful body plus hot brunette in black clothes, with very sexy boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. She spanks her naked ass. She fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torment and torture for a sexy model with naked body in the large garage.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8743kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and torture for sexy slavegirl HD 1080p

Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow

Studio: HuCow
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow

Kyra

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kyra

Chairtied in Her Leotard

Cast: Ziva Fey

Gorgeous Ziva Fey gets tightly and neatly chairtied and cleave gagged for a custom video! She is wearing a sexy red spandex leotard and shiny black Wolfords tights. She is tied with her arms welded behind her and legs spread to the side's of the chair with a tight crotchrope up the middle! She moans through her gag and struggles against her bonds. Very sexy!

Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6088kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 950.4 MB

Download Chairtied in Her Leotard

Bondage fun in the spanish sun

People write "what I did on my vacation" stories all the time. Mine isn't much of a story ... just me enjoying some hard tight bondage in the sun at a villa in the Spanish countryside. Swiss rope master Sasori ties my arms tightly together making sure t crush my elbows the way I like them to be tied up. He sits me on a table and adds a chest harness exposing my tits then he frog ties my legs. I struggle for a while enjoying the wonderful feel of being restrained. Of course no tie is complete without a gag and he pushes a ballgag into my open mouth strapping it in nice and tight. Sasori lifts me up and walks to the edge of the pool threatening to drop me which truly made my heart race! He lays me on the floor and tickles my barefeet causing my to laugh through my rope gag. I lay helplessly bound with the warmth of that Spanish sun beating down on me and I'm purring like a cat. He brings out a scissor and snips the disposable rope right off my body ... I can't think of a more enjoyabl.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13812kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Bondage fun in the spanish sun

The Judge's Sister Taken For Ransom

Redhead MILF Fayth on Fire is dressed to the nines in a sparkling evening gown for her step-brother's commencement ceremony. She can't wait to see him accept his award now that he's earned the county judge seat. She laces up her strappy sandals making sure they are picture perfect. Fayth poses in front of the mirror putting on lipstick and fluffing her gorgeous red hair. She exits the bathroom and doesn't notice me waiting for her to round the corner. I grab her from behind pressing a rag over her face. Feisty Fayth fights and kicks trying to pry my fingers from her face but the fumes overcome her and it isn't long before she is out on the floor. I drag her body out to the garage. Fayth awakens totally nude and massively bound. Her elbows are crushed together with ropes running from her upper arms down to her wrists. Her legs are also brutally tied and secured to the leg of the chair. Fayth sobs into her gag and struggles furiously trying to loosen the bondage but the ropes.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps

File size: 653.5 MB

Download The Judge's Sister Taken For Ransom

Jazzercize Bondage

Cast: Lily Lovecraft

Spandex Thong Leotard, 80's, Exercise Wear, Blonde, Lycra Fetish, Dance Tights, Leg Warmers, Bound Elbows, Crotchrope, Ballgagged, Struggling, HelplessIn gorgeous Lily Lovecraft's ShinyBound premiere, she does some stretching out while wearing a brightly colored 80's style spandex "Jazzercize" leotard and tights. After a few moments, Shiny comes in and ties her into an extremely tight hogtie complete with a strict elbow tie and crotchrope. Lily loves bondage in her personal life as well and takes the tight ties with graceful ease.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6098kbps
Audio: 319kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jazzercize Bondage

Vina - after her belting

Within minutes after her belting, Vina was already exploring the chastity device she would have to wear for an unknown number of days (I did not tell her yet). The belt was tight on her hips, but not on her stomach. That's normal, when a girl is lying down the soft stomach area can leave a little gap. A properly fitted chastity belt can not be pushed down (the hip bones prevent it), so the crotch part always stays tight. Especially with a large 4-ball plug inside, the belt has very limited movement. It was stuck in one place, and not going anywhere.
Vina was particularly intrigued by the fact that she could feel the plug base when reaching into her anal opening. The plug is in a metal slot, and it can move back and forth a little, to allow for the body to bend. I was planning on keeping her in her tiny My-Steel for 7 days, with the plug in her at all times, and as little breaks as needed. No toilet breaks, but of course some cleaning breaks were required for hygiene (especially with .

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 528.7 MB

Download Vina - after her belting