Gorgeous Angels with Charming Body and Juicy Pussy | Solo

kipassa007

Wickedly Hot Athena

Cast: Athena Faris
Genres: All Natural, Big Tits, Brunette, COTM, Lingerie, Nylons, Real Tits, Shaved, Stockings, Tattoos
Video language: English

Athena just loves to masturbate for you and really gets off knowing that you are watching her as she spreads her legs rubbing her clit vigorously, but before she does that she wants to tease you a little in her tight black bodysuit that hugs her just the way you would. She loves the feel of the fabric against her perky tits as it rubs over her pierced nipples making them stand out prominently. Once she knows she has your undivided attention she gets down to business watching you intently as she lets her fingers slide in and out and all around that delicious tight wet pussy. She desires your throbbing but settles for making you crave more. I guess you will just have to wait!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wickedly Hot Athena

kipassa007

Tassel in the Asshole

Cast: Charlyse Bella

Charlyse turns around now into a bend over position and dabbles the toy up her ass hole. Soon she changes to a lying position on her side with more anal penetration. You can sometimes see her anus pulsing whenever she takes the toy out of her ass. She starts rubbing her pussy simultaneously for a short while and then fucks herself in the ass with a little more enthusiasm to finish the video.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 287.4 MB

Download Tassel in the Asshole

kipassa007

Walled her Cunt Right

Cast: Luna Star

Luna uses a big pink dildo while lying back on the edge of the jacuzzi. The dildo goes in nice and easy in spite of everything being wet with water and you can see that her pussy is naturally creaming up throughout all of this. There's some amazingly clear views with her pussy and ass crack well lit up. Ass lovers will enjoy her gorgeous anus flexing in and out as she rubs the toy hard against her pussy.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Walled her Cunt Right

kipassa007

Glisten up ya Asshole

Cast: Nina Sunrise

With her ass still glistening with oil Nina starts in a beautiful bend over pose to fuck herself in the ass with the toy. She soon moves to lie on her front with her legs wide open giving a great view up her ass while she dabbles the toy up her ass hole. She frequently takes the toy out of her ass and winks her anus at you. There is no climax to the action as this is just a little dabble show with a lot of excellent ass crack views.

Duration: 5:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8084kbps

File size: 314.7 MB

Download Glisten up ya Asshole

kipassa007

You Purple make me Stick

Nina uses a purple toy with the vibrating rabbit ears that wrap around her clitoris. For most of the duration she hangs her ass off the edge of the couch letting all the cheeky bits dangle freely in mid air while she fucks herself. After a while she finds the sweet spot with the vibrating head tucked up against her clitoris making only slight motions as she builds up to an orgasm. When she does cum she convulses into rather wild gyrations with her butt going up and down against the toy.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8153kbps

File size: 544.9 MB

Download You Purple make me Stick

kipassa007

Driving into South Dakota

Cast: Dakota Skye

The masturbation becomes entirely anal with the addition of a pink rubber dildo. She fucks her ass in multiple positions and finally adds a bit of pussy rubbing to bring the action to a climax. At the end there is once again an excellent close up ass crack view with Dakota lying on her front.

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps

File size: 323.4 MB

Download Driving into South Dakota

kipassa007

An Expressionist Panter

Cast: Whitney Conroy

Now lying back on the bed Whitney uses a large powerful vibrator on her pussy to bring on an orgasm. There's a lot of panting going on and you may wonder if it is genuine but the eventual orgasm clears that up with some uncontrolled squirming and some visible contractions in her anus. You can see her outer pussy lips swelling as they become quite engorged and puffy under the stimulation.

Duration: 5:54

File size: 343.4 MB

Download An Expressionist Panter

kipassa007

Hungarian Goo Splash

Cast: Amirah Adara

Amirah's dildo masturbation is a little bit on the cautious side at first and yet the scene picks up and produces some very nice views of a spectacular pussy and ass in action. It seems like the dildo is maybe slightly too big for her but she does produce a very nice little stream of pussy goo. While leaning back on one hand she lifts her ass up in your face giving you an awesome view of her underside while she fucks herself.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps

File size: 449.2 MB

Download Hungarian Goo Splash

kipassa007

Eye Cunt Fuckin Stand it

This is surely one of our most unusual videos for positions while a girl fucks herself with a dildo. It's difficult enough to do the splits while fucking your pussy but Nina takes it one step farther and fucks her pussy while standing on one leg with the other straight up over her head. We get an amazing underneath close up shot with outstanding light and clarity. Though the position is not entirely practical for her to really get off it does provide some very interesting views.

Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps

File size: 337.4 MB

Download Eye Cunt Fuckin Stand it

Buzzy Bree

Cast: Bree Daniels

Bree uses a large and powerful vibrator to bring herself to a genuine orgasm. There lots of twitching going on as she barely contains herself through all of the build up to her orgasm. You'll notice her clitoris appears quite large and prominent after her orgasm as she pulls back on the hood. Not satisfied with just one orgasm she starts again, the second time with her butt hanging in mid air right off the edge of the chair. Once again there's lots of twitchy motion as she builds up to the orgasm.

Duration: 10:54

File size: 633.8 MB

Download Buzzy Bree

Italy Fuckin Awesome

Cast: Antonia Sainz

The masturbation continues with the addition of a big purple dildo. It makes a fairly nice gaping vagina every time she takes it out of her pussy. For a while she squats crab walk style while continuing to fuck herself. The low camera angle gets a very nice revealing view looking up her body with the squirming ass and pussy dominating the foreground.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7949kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Italy Fuckin Awesome

The Vulva Ribber

Cast: Naomi Nevena

Naomi uses a pink rubber dildo to slowly fuck herself in a few different positions. Once again the slow action is perfect for a very clear view of all the details of her pussy and ass with some very revealing positions and a gaping vagina every time the toy comes out of her pussy. The ribbed pattern on the shaft of the dildo makes some interesting sounds as it slides in and out of her vagina. Later she picks up the speed quite a bit making her juices foam up all around the ribbed shaft of the dildo.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps

File size: 608.6 MB

Download The Vulva Ribber

Objectional Conduct

Cast: Aria Alexander

Aria's toys for this masturbation session are all kitchen utensils and a banana. She has a quick warm up with a bottle opener and then proceeds to the main event with a large serving spoon with a long bead shaped handle. The serving spoon turned out to be her favourite and obviously gets her quite excited with a decent flow of creamy pussy juice spewing out of her pussy. She continues the scene fucking herself with a banana briefly before finishing with the bottle opener once again.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 501.1 MB

Download Objectional Conduct

Cum to the Buzzball Game

Cast: Jada Stevens

Jada's vibrator masturbation scene starts with her lying on her front with her legs spread giving a great view up her ass while she humps her clit against the vibrator. She soon turns onto her back to bring the action to a climax. It's unclear whether there's really any orgasm here though she does shudder a little and gets somewhat excited. Her thick pussy lips appear slightly red and even more swollen after she is done with the toy.

Duration: 8:05

File size: 469.9 MB

Download Cum to the Buzzball Game

Anus what you Wanded?

Cast: Tracy Delicious

Tracy uses a slim toy to dabble up her ass while lying on her side. She never really sticks it in very deep but it's the spread ass views every time the toy comes out of her ass that are the main attraction here. You are looking at her beautiful anus with the toy out just as much if not more than with it in. The best part is the two handed ass spread near the end with amazing curves saturating the screen and her gorgeous anus really well exposed to your view.

Duration: 7:36

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Anus what you Wanded?

Ass Glass Sex in the Afternoon

Cast: Bree Daniels

Bree starts masturbating all over again but this time with a glass dildo in her ass. There's an excellent position lying on her side with her legs open showing her face in the background while the glass dildo penetrates her ass up close. She then moves onto her knees with her ass in the air and starts rubbing her pussy with her free hand eventually bringing on another apparently genuine orgasm.

Duration: 7:27

File size: 432.9 MB

Download Ass Glass Sex in the Afternoon

Megan Out

Cast: Megan Salinas

Megan now leans back in the reclining deck chair and quickly pours a bucket of water over her pussy before getting busy with a little bit of finger masturbation. You'll notice a little stream of light pussy juice flowing out of her vagina as she starts rubbing her pussy. The pussy rubbing action doesn't last very long at all as she seems to climax almost right away.

Duration: 3:38
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 211.6 MB

Download Megan Out

Playing Buzzball

Cast: Valentina Nappi

There's not so much happening through the first part of this masturbation scene as Valentina just jams the vibrator hard against her clitoris. After the initial build up she has quite a decent orgasm with convulsive motions and then there's some very nice close up pussy views post orgasm.

Duration: 7:46

File size: 451.4 MB

Download Playing Buzzball

Prism in Mate

Cast: Lena Nicole

Lena gets busy with a knobby glass toy with one hand pumping it in her pussy while her other hand vigorously rubs her clitoris. After some enthusiastic action she turns over onto her side and she dabbles the glass toy in her ass hole. The anal action is much more slow and sensual with excellent close up views. You see all the crystal clear details of her flawless anus winking in your face as the toy comes out of her ass.

Duration: 10:35
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Prism in Mate

Blaire Ivory - FTV's Tallest Teen

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Blaire Ivory
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

I was born in Pittsburgh, PA. My biological man is 6'4, and my mom is 5'8. Yes, I know I'm tall; so please refrain from asking if I play basketball: I don't. Volleyball, actually. So anyways, I moved around a decent amount as a little. From Pittsburgh to Lexinton, VA when I was 2; from Lexington to Hot Springs, VA when I was 8; from Hot Springs to Roanoke, VA when I was 14. I graduated from high scool when I was 17, because I was put into school early for being one of those gifted . I tried to go to college at that point, but I had never had to study before. I had no idea how to study for tests, actually spend time doing schoolwork, actually focus on classes, anything. So basically, my grades started to fall to a new all-time low. It was probably November of that semester that I decided to stop trying and game on my computer all day. Needless to say, I withdrew and went home at the end of the semester. My parents weren't exactly thrilled. Actually, my step man didn't speak to me for a.

Total size: 747.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Blaire Ivory - FTV's Tallest Teen