Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HardTied - Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle.
She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her.
He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down.
He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HardTied - Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Ravaged Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Ravaged means being bent over, whipped and used like a piece of property.What does ravaged look like? It looks like thick, red welts across her thighs and ass from the caning; like thin stripes across her back from the whip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 658.7 MB

Download Ravaged Elise Graves

Captivated Elise Graves, Pd

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.

Duration: 58:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 663.2 MB

Download Captivated Elise Graves, Pd

Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Cast: Rain Degrey, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Mina is wearing slick black leather look leggings, black heels. Sheer thong bodysuit and a gorgeous hair do! She is cuffed with leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar is secured to her legs and to her wrists. Her elbows are tightly belted together, she is gagged, and her ass is on full sexy display. She has a crotch rope tightly secured between her legs and tied off to the back of the chair up high, its tight enough that any movement there sends waves of pleasure through her body. After some time the tie is switched up and she ends up with very tight rope elbow bondage secured to the back of the chair, and a rope pulling her chest forward. Mina looks delicious in this update!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slick Leggings Chair Bound

HD Bdsm Sex Videos dirt working

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Bondage Life
Genres: Bdsm , Work Humiliation , Self Bondage , Handcuff And Shackle Fetish

In this manual labor stream, our little creature practices a little self bondage then gets down and dirty while working in the pen! Starting with a little self bondage, Greyhound shackles her ankles and cuffs her wrists before rising to the standing present position so she can take a pee break, she then gets back to business and double plugs herself before locking the plugs in with her chastity belt and adding a heavy chain between her wrist and ankle cuffs.

Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1851kbps

File size: 777.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos dirt working

KC Session 645

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2341kbps

File size: 629.0 MB

Download KC Session 645

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Best SocietySM part 25

Release Year: 2019
Genres: bdsm, bondage

At first, Luna seemed to mostly enjoy the impact play that I dished out on her...Now, it seems, she enjoys being bound as well...It's very interesting, taking a beautiful young lady on her own exploration of BDSM and with Luna, it is also my pleasure..

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2205kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Best SocietySM part 25

Painting Fences

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Greyhound has done many chores and tasks around the Ranch and this time she showcases her domestic skills outside by painting the fence in the horse corral! After heading outside our little creature kneels naked in hard dirt and rubs sunscreen all over herself before squat presenting in her heels in the hard dirt of the corral. Greyhound begins her tasks by clearing out the corral and is able to laugh at herself as she takes a small tumble in the process then grabs a can of paint and a brush and applies a fresh coat of white paint to corral fence and even decides to playfully paint herself in this fun outdoor chore stream!

Duration: 44:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1004kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Painting Fences

Rezist

Cast: R.E. Zee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets. If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand. Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download Rezist

Kreep Ceep

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty - cl.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Kreep Ceep

Bdsm Sex Videos Stealing Secretary

Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Andy Brown
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, babes, brunette, one on one

One cannot simply trust his secretary... this buck-hungry girl might even steal your money right in your office! But if so, she deserves some punishment! Are you going to leave this unrevenged, or are you up for some recompensation?

Duration: 59:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Stealing Secretary

Bdsm Sex Videos Betty In Frank's Little Dungeon

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Betty Stylle
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, fetish, teen, brunette, one on one

Betty is Frank's newest girl in his dungeon of sadism. Betty is a bit inexperienced but she knows she is in expert hands with Frank. Frank knows the female body intimately and knows where to tie, squeeze, and stimulate to get the most pain and pleasure. Watch as Betty is tied up and made a part of Frank's freakish fantasy!

Duration: 46:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 996.4 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Betty In Frank's Little Dungeon

Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Victim Sandra part 2

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sandra B.
Genres: anal, BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one

Sandra is the private patient of Doctor X. She wants the regular check-up but Doctor X narcotize her and when she regains consciousness she finds herself tied to the examination chair in the Doctor's office. How would she get out? What evil plays will the Doctor play with her? Will he fuck her hard while tied up?

Duration: 49:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps

File size: 757.6 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Domination Victim Sandra part 2

Juliette March - Twice Kissed

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Ballgag, Torture, Breast bondage

Juliette March and Elise Graves are going to play some games but that is really just an opening act. Juliette is tied to the rafters to keep her standing on point. If she relaxes her stance she gets to feel the ropes around her neck resisting her descent.
The main event? That is PD and Ruby Reaper. She is strapped down to the bare bones frame of his favorite bed. He wastes no time getting down to the business of making her scream. It does not take much to get a good screech. A flog, a fuck or the cold steel of an ass hook are all there to put her into her place.

Duration: 32:32

File size: 365.9 MB

Download Juliette March - Twice Kissed

HD Bdsm Sex Videos enjoying sunshine

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Bondage Life
Genres: Bdsm , Shackles , Handcuff And Shackle Fetish , Submissive, Slave Training , Nudity,naked

In this outside bondage stream, our little animal spends time secured the underground pit box! Greyhound always loves being confined in tight spaces so she is definitely right in your home in the pit, with her arms and her legs bound on the outside of the heavy metal cell top leaving her entirely helpless, she suffers in the little limited box. Dart_Tech quickly shows up on the scene to cheer points up by connecting e-stim pads to the bottoms of Greyhounds feet, when the e-stim pads begin working their magic our little creature begins to really feel the pain, however being bound in the pit without any chance to leave her to suffer via the pain and she gladly does it all for you!

Duration: 53:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1506kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos enjoying sunshine

Dixon Mason - Crossing the Line Part One

Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Gagged

Dixon Mason is a pretty new slut that has decided she wants to work with PD. It is a decision he will make sure she does not regret. She has talked about nothing but her need for bondage and discipline for days. Now that she is experiencing it from a master she cannot get enough. The thought of being tied down and fondled was enough to get her wet. But the actual act of it has her on the verge of orgasm.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 394.4 MB

Download Dixon Mason - Crossing the Line Part One

The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

It is like she has a pair of targets painted there. PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.

Duration: 40:41

File size: 457.6 MB

Download The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert

Casey Calvert loves rope. It's the light stuff that she has experience with. But today she is going to learn something about heavy metal.
At first all she is required to do is languish. That is hard enough for a newbie. But then I decided to make things interesting. Weights to pull her tits through the frame of a bed. From below I cane them to make her bite down on her ball gag.
Rope has a bit of give, but iron holds fast. I laid her out spread eagle and there was nothing she could do when I went at her pussy with the most powerful vibrator she had ever seen. It's a hell of a tease because she isn't allowed to cum until I've set up clothes pins all over her body. If she can find release when they are on, we'll see if she can enjoy it when I tear them away.

Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 949.5 MB

Download Heavy Metal - Casey Calvert