Maximum Domination - Femdom - Humiliation and Submission Slave!

Mistress Iside - Femdom torture (NIPPLE IN CHAINS) (1080p)

Screenshots:

The nipples are one of the most sensitive parts of the human body and today I am in the mood to give my slave some very painful feelings. The slave is tied up to the implement in a position that exposes his nipples to my devious . I give my slave a quick taste of what's to come by pinching his nipples hard with my hands before grabbing a painful device made by three nipple clamps connected by a chain. Two of the clamps go on the nipples and the third one on the tongue. The slave's screams become louder as the clamps bite harder and harder on his nipples and tongue. To increase the pain I pick up my riding crop and begin hitting the sore nipples. I am not happy yet, I want to dish out more pain; I connect the clamps to a motorized chain that I pull up until the nipples are stretched to the maximum. The slave's screams are giving me much pleasure so I keep hitting his nipples with my riding crop. It is time to go but the slave will remain strapped to the implement with his nipples stretched all night. I am true sadist and I love it !!!!

Genre : Femdom, nipple torture, nipple clamps, italian, 1080p
Name : Mistress Iside
File Type: MP4
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4784 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:10
File Size : 323 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

Mistress Iside - Carnage Balls (1080p)

Screenshots:

Since with good recommendations nothing is achieved I will move on now to the hard way and the term hard it's not a random word. This slave's balls soon will receive something that will make him regret bitterly about all the time spent fantasizing with his cock in the hands, my powerful kicks are in fact about to crumble his balls until they become completely black and absolutely unable to produce anything else cum !!! The pig wears a mask that best suits his behavior and now that he has been tied up with his balls well exposed he begins to rethink all those habits that led him to suffer such a terrible punishment. I begin to charge the first kicks in an absolutely resolute way with the only intent of causing him unique suffering. He knows well his destiny and despite he tries desperately to cling to my afterthought he understands that the final kick is now near and it will put an end to all his lust!!!

Genre : Femdom, pantyhose, ballbusting, latex, boots, ball abuse, ball kicking, executrix, italian, extreme brutality, multi domme, pantyhose, pov ballbusting, apocalyptic, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 64.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:48
File Size : 238 MB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

-----------------------------------------------------

Mistress Iside - Executed Balls (1080p)

Screenshots:

Is it really so difficult to respect simple orders even if they somehow contrast the most hidden primordial instincts? It would seem so! A slave is even ready to take risks at the cost of sacrificing his balls to have that moment of pleasure. But now it's enough !!! This situation must absolutely change !!! My friends and I are really pissed off about the behavior of this useless wanker. Now it's time to show him what three really pissed off Mistresses can do with two miserable and useless balls. At rotation, one of us decides to keep this worm with wide open legs in order to hit the target well and kick with maximum power. Our goal is to destroy anything that remotely appeals to some form of manhood to the point of completely eradicating any possibility of pleasure. We want simple asexual puppets at our service, ready to run immediately to fulfill our every wish. And now it's time to hit the target !!!

Genre : Femdom, pantyhose, ballbusting, latex, boots, ball abuse, ball kicking, executrix, italian, extreme brutality, multi domme, pantyhose, pov ballbusting, apocalyptic, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3384 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 80.0 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:08
File Size : 227 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Killer Kicks (1080p)

Screenshots:

My friend and I actually know the fate of this useless worm balls. We talked about it just before, in the car, thinking about the number of kicks we would give him, however what could be the fate of someone who only thinks of getting excited? The answer this question seems very obvious but everything has to be done in our way, so strong that the balls of this filthy worm become as small as two peanuts. We left this inept chained to reflect on his perverse condition awaiting our return and now it's time to launch our dedly kicks. This time we will aim directly in the middle of the balls so that with each kick they can both be destroyed without any respite, a double suffering then. Our kicks are so powerful and coordinated that you can almost see the worm spitting out its balls at any moment. Then of course there are my kicks, everyone knows I am a champion in this practice and when I start hitting only myself repeatedly. IT'S THE END !!!

Ps: This is a particular video, full of twists, a video where my friend and I had a lot of fun. It's a very strong video and is absolutely not suitable for sensitive people. Sometimes the scene has been stopped for a matter of objective necessity that true connoisseurs can easily imagine.

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3778 kb/s
Duration : 00:08:38
File Size : 238 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - No Stop Kicks (1080p)

Screenshots:

When everything seems clear and decided any pale attempt to save the balls becomes only a waste of energy that could be used to face the agony and punishment. Now that balls are naked and dangling in front of my boots toe I want to calibrate the power I will hit his left ball so as to see it splash in the air. The first kick must be memorable !!! It's the background what he will have to face shortly. As soon as my kicks will become consecutive without the slightest pause !!! The absolutely sustained pace determines kicks at the same power so as to be absolutely destructive. At this point the suffering becomes so excruciating that the slave even loses his breath and while his heart beats wildly in an attempt to cope with pain, it becomes absolutely impossible to maintain a stable position!!! After I gave him yet another kick right in the middle of the midline that divides the two balls here we are, the useless worm falls to the ground writhing and wriggling with a hellish pain between his legs .... Welcome to my hell !!

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9702 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:59
File Size : 913 MB

Download

Mistress Iside - Femdom and extreme domination (Barefoot Ballbusting) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Today I tied the slave on the ground with his legs spread to have a lot of fun. I want to kick him in the balls with bare feet. I start with strong and aimed shots but then I feel like squeezing his useless little cock. So shortly after I enjoy squeezing his cock too and I start hitting hard again for My amusement!

PS : If you want to book a video request contact me...

Genre : Femdom, bondage, cbt, ballbusting, ball kicking, extreme domination, lang italian, ball stomping, 1080p
Year of release : 2023
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8124 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:43
File Size : 638 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Mistress Iside - Femdom forced blowjob (Goodbye Heterosexuality) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Italian Language

My friend always supported his heterosexuality with extreme conviction. In fact, for as long as I know him, he never showed any bisexual interests and he certainly never imagined that one day a slave would taste his cock leading him to complete arousal. To better understand how we got to this point, it is important to know that all began with a bet made last night during a simple . I'm talking about those bets that are made between friends, when everyone thinks they are right about something and wants to be right at all costs, but sometimes it happens that male pride gets in the way and you end up betting anything just to carry on their beliefs. Big mistake!!! I was absolutely sure to win and in the end I was right. Now my friend knows he lost the bet he would like to resolve it by paying the bill for a banal dinner .... lol. I laugh... Poor man!!! He obviously does not know me well and he does not yet know that my sadistic mind demands a much higher price. I want a very special live show, one of those in which the heterosexual convictions of a man are totally destroyed by the mouth of one of my perennially thirsty sluts for cock and what's better than a video to capture the moment and delight it gaze ? hahahahahahhahah

Il mio amico ha da sempre sostenuto con estrema convinzione la sua eterosessualita . Effettivamente da quando lo conosco non ha mai mostrato interessi bisessuali e sicuramente non si sarebbe mai immaginato che un giorno uno schiavo avrebbe assaggiato il suo cazzo portandolo alla completa eccitazione. Per comprendere meglio come siamo arrivati a questo punto e importante sapere che tutto ha avuto inizio da una scommessa fatta ieri sera durante un semplice aperitivo. Sto parlando di quelle scommesse che si fanno tra amici, quando ognuno pensa di avere ragione su qualcosa e vuole a tutti i costi avere ragione, alcune volte pero accade che l'orgoglio maschile si mette in mezzo e si finisce per scommettere qualunque cosa pur di portare avanti le proprie convinzioni. Grande sbaglio!!! Io ero assolutamente sicura di vincere e alla fine i fatti mi hanno dato ragione. Adesso che il mio amico sa di aver perso vorrebbe rimediare pagando il conto di una banale cena.... hahahahahaha. Rido al solo pensiero.... Povero illuso!!! Evidentemente non mi conosce bene e non sa ancora che la mia mente sadica esige un prezzo decisamente piu alto . Io voglio un live show tutto particolare, uno di quelli in cui le convinzioni eterosessuali di uomo vengono totalmente distrutte dalla bocca di una delle mie troie perennemente assetate di cazzo e cosa c'e' di meglio di un video per immortalare il momento e deliziare lo sguardo ? hahahahahahhahah

Genre : Femdom, forced bi, smoking, make me bi, catsuit, spandex, gay, bisexual, condom, mistress iside, iside, mistressiside com, mistressiside, gay blowjobs, homoerotic, forced blowjob, two slaves, forced cock sucking, forced cocksucking, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 6009 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:29
File Size : 507 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Mistress Iside - Femdom ballbusting (TIP KICKS AND TOTAL TORMENT) (1080p)

Screenshots:

As usually happens, when a slave take ballkicksfor the first time, a sort of baptism takes place that shapes his mind forever !!! That's why I am convinced that the whole experience must leave its mark !!! I tied up this slave so that his balls are in full view, in this way it will be easy for me to aim and kick. At first glance it may seem easy to endure a torture like this but whenkicksare repeated and targeted they create a very painful and unbearable effect. I would say this is a great way to start using balls. Finally the genitals of this slave have a purpose to exist !!!MOBILE VERSIONCome solitamente accade, quando uno schiavo subisce dei calci alle palle per la prima volta avviene una sorta di battesimo che plasma la sua mente per sempre !!! Ecco perchè sono dell'idea che l' esperienza nel suo complesso deve lasciare il segno !!! Ho incaprettato questo schiavo così da avere le sue palle ben in vista, in questo modo mi sarà facile prendere la mira e calciare di punta . Subire una tortura così al primo impatto può sembrare facile ma quando i calci sono ripetuti e mirati creano un effetto molto molto doloroso ed insopportabile. Direi che questo è un ottimo modo di iniziare ad usare le palle. Finalmente i genitali di questo schiavo hanno assunto uno scopo di esistere !!!

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, bdsm, ball abuse, mistress iside, arab ballbusting, classic bondage, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 3398 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:48
File Size : 267 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Miss Medea Mortelle - Femdom Peeing in the Gym ~ 2023 / 1080p

Screenshots:

Genre : Femdom, Pissing, Piss in mouth, 1080p
Name: Miss Medea Mortelle
File Type: mp4
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 3285 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 170 Kbps
Duration : 00:10:24
File Size : 258 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Nazryana, Queensnake - Femdom ballbusting humiliation / The Nutcrackers (720p)

Screenshots:

An older, previously unreleased cbt movie about kicking some balls

Genre : Femdom, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Kicking, 720p
Name: Nazryana, Queensnake
Video : AVC, 1280 x 720 pixels, 50.000 fps, 4014 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 317 Kbps
Duration : 00:25:22
File Size : 787 MB

Download

Vipfucker

Princess Mia, Goddess Reign, Princess Amber - Femdom ballbusting (Ballbusting Critique) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Goddess Reign is super new to beating slaves in the nuts and therefore wanted to practice her kicking technique on a beta. Princess Mia ran camera to help coach Reign on what�s gonna look best on camera AND to make sure she is kicking the slave as hard as she can. Princess Mia is trying to teach Goddess Reign the various ways to kick beta balls and figured it would be easier just to jump in and show her herself.

Princess Mia asks Princess Amber to hold the camera so she can go help Reign by giving a demonstration. Princess Amber loves it when Princess Mia can�t resist coming out from behind the camera to help beat a beta. Princess Mia doesn�t do it super often so its always a treat when she does!

After Princess Amber grabs the camera, the three girls talk to each other and treat the slaves like an object. You can see the sad look on the slaves face when the girls don�t actually pay any attention to it or care how much pain its going through just so Goddess Reign can learn to kick balls better, Too bad we don�t care about it or its feelings or the amount of pain it has to endure for our own entertainment and profit. They got em so good! Hahah.

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, double domination, barefoot, ball kicking, american girls, princess amber, bare feet, princess mia, ball kneeing, two mistresses, barefoot ballbusting, 1080p
Name: Princess Mia, Goddess Reign, Princess Amber
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 10205 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
Duration : 00:08:50
File Size : 655 MB

Download

Goddess Venus & Princess Hannah - Femdom and Double domination (Beating You Turns My Boyfriend On) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Goddess Venus is sitting on the throne chatting with Princess Hannah, while a slave grovels at their feet.

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy, BDSM, Chastity, Cuckold, Double Domination, Double Domme, Female Domination, FemDom, High Heels, Leather Dress, Leather Skirt

Genre : Femdom, beatdown, whipping, corporal punishment, double domination, Humiliation, 1080p
Name: Goddess Venus, Princess Hannah
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 9417 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps
Duration : 00:13:53
File Size : 995 MB

Download

Amber, Venus & Reign - Femdom and Double domination (18 Year Old Breaks Old Mans Balls) (1080p)

Screenshots:

Amber, Venus and Reign are all hanging out again trying to think of some more fun things to do!

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, foot worship, ballbusting, barefoot, brat girls, ball kicking, 1080p
Name: Amber, Venus, Reign
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 17153 Kbps
Duration : 00:14:27
File Size : 1.82 GB

Download

Princess Skylar & Goddess Reign - Femdom and Double domination (Ball Trample Scissor) (2024 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Princess Skylar and Goddess Reign play a game of Ball, Trample, Scissor. Its basically like Rock Paper Scissors, except the winner gets to choose what punishment the beta gets!

Genre : FemDom, Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Bare Feet, Barefoot, Beta, Beta Bitch Boy, CBT Fantasy, Female Domination, Mean Girls, Short Shorts, Submissive Male, 1080p
Name: Princess Skylar, Goddess Reign
Year of release : 2024
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 15419 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 216 Kbps
Duration : 00:17:43
File Size : 1.94 GB

Download

Goddess Reign & Princess Mia - Femdom humiliation (Fear The Camera Woman) (2023 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Goddess Reign is beating a slave for "content". The slave moves and Princess Mia is LIVID behind the camera because it messed up her shot! Goddess Reign trades her whip to Princess Mia for her camera and says "show him who's boss, Mia!" Goddess Reign then runs cam and Princess Mia "goes to town" on the slave, screaming at it that it DESERVES this and she will beat it as much as she wants.

Genre : Femdom, humiliation, verbal humiliation, whipping, double domination, corporal punishment, submissive slave training, 1080p
Name: Goddess Reign, Princess Mia
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 10571 Kbps
Duration : 00:12:17
File Size : 986 MB

Download

Princess Amber, Princess Alexandria, Nyomi & Hannah - Femdom and Double domination (Ball Breaking Bonus) (1080p)

Screenshots:

I drag in a beta on a leash and prop it up in the middle of the room for all the Pretty Girls to see (AKA Point and laugh at). Since there are TWO new girls visiting the Mean Girl Manor, I want to give them the pleasure of kicking in a beta's useless balls! (This loser seems to be anticipating a LOT of pain, which is a SMALL price to pay to be in our presence) LOL

I stand next to the slave and hold it by the leash, to hold it in place and try to keep from falling. Princess Alexandria gives a quick demonstration on how to properly destroy a pair a beta balls before letting the other girls "have at it!". I would normally take place in this activity (cause who doesn't like to kick a loser in the nuts) but my super hot outfit doesn't allow me the range of motion to completely DESTROY this loser. (Not to worry though, I get my kicks in another clip). This is the FIRST time that Nyomi and Hannah are kicking someone in the balls, so it's important that they keep kicking until they feel good about it. To really encourage these girls to kick harder, I decide to make it a little competition! I will sit on my throne and judge each kick to determine a "winner". The girl who kicks the hardest will get a $100 BONUS! Princess Alexandria will help me judge and hold the slave in position.

Sometimes the girls don't get a good enough kick and we award them a "do over" & eventually lose count of how many kicks each girl gets lol. Despite a clear winner at the end, all the girls have fun breaking this loser DOWN!

Genre : Femdom, ballbusting, ball kicking, verbal humiliation, spitting, 1080p
Name: Princess Amber, Princess Alexandria, Nyomi, Hannah
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 17766 Kbps
Duration : 00:13:34
File Size : 1.77 GB

Download

Princess Amber & Goddess Venus - Femdom and Double domination (Venus Learns To Whip) (1080p)

Screenshots:

Princess Amber absolutely loves showing new Mean Girls how to torment slaves, not just for slave punishment but for the girls amusement as well!

Genre : Femdom, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Foot worship, Whipping Fantasy, Blonde Goddess, Bratty Goddess, Brunette Goddess, Double Domination, Mean Girls, Whipping Fantasy, 1080p
Name: Princess Amber, Goddess Venus
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 13163 Kbps
Duration : 00:12:29
File Size : 1.21 GB

Download

Vipfucker

Mistress Nyx - Femdom cigarette torture / Micro Cock Ashtray (2024 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

That useless cock is only for the ash of my cigarette, it can't do anything else, so small that you can hardly see it! He will feel the heat of my cigarette up close...

Genre : Femdom, cbt, smoking, cigarette torture, arabic, burning, 1080p
Name: Mistress Nyx
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 25.000 fps, 8012 Kbps
Duration : 00:07:48
File Size : 458 MB

Download

Dark Queen - Femdom foot worship (Ignored Foot Slut Worships Goddess Feet) (2024 / 1080p)

Screenshots:

Lil dum dum is down on his knees with my warm, smelly soles in his face, where he belongs. I'm relaxing and shopping on my phone (his CC info is saved)--I have no current use for foot slave and he isn't worth my acknowledgment, so he just smells my feet and makes out with them--at times looking up at the beautiful goddess ass he can never have. And my feet STINK, I had already worked out and didn't bother washing my feet today--just didn't feel like it. Eventually I feel slave's tongue start slowly licking my sweaty soles, cleaning my feet like a good bitch. This pleases me while I shop with his money. After a bit I roll over and relax while foot slave sucks on my toes and licks any dirt between them--he even starts rubbing my feet and I didn't even have to command it--what a good foot bitch! The scene fades out with foot slut kissing my feet over and over, while I drift off into a nice nap.

Genre : Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Sweaty Feet, Toe Fetish, 1080p
Name: Dark Queen
Video : HEVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 23.976 fps, 9083 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 384 Kbps
Duration : 00:14:10
File Size : 962 MB

Download