All Holes Are Filled Bisexualists In This Pure Sex Action

Erin Stone Romancing The Stone

Video language: English

All Erin really wanted was a little adventure and some romance in her life. She couldn't rely on her doting husband for either of these things, unfortunately. She had to seek out her small doses of fun where she could find them; namely, at work.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8245kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Erin Stone Romancing The Stone

Bi Cuckolds Part 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Jennifer, Johnny Donovan, Enrique Currero,
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Submales, All Sex, FemDom

Granted, the topic of one man sucking another man's cock isn't your ordinary cocktail party conversation starter. To see what I mean, try this on someone: "My wife brought this guy home the other night, and I sucked his balls..."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:20:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

Download Bi Cuckolds Part 2

Martavis Ray's Super Tight Hole

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Martavis Ray, Apollo Parker, Laylani Wyld
Genres: Anal Sex, Cumshots, IR, Rimming, Tattoo

They may have started this scene nervous but the attraction level was on high and once the clothes came off it was a pleasure fest for all. Martavis Ray struggles initially to take Apollo Parker's huge cock but powers through with help from brown babe Laylani Wyld and her long tongue up his ass

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Martavis Ray's Super Tight Hole

Romancing The Stone - Erin Stone

Cast: Erin Stone
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

All Erin really wanted was a little adventure and some romance in her life. She couldn't rely on her doting husband for either of these things, unfortunately. She had to seek out her small doses of fun where she could find them; namely, at work.

Download Romancing The Stone - Erin Stone

Bi Cuckolds Part 1

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Charly Chase, Nikki Rhodes, Marlena
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex

It's not gay if your fain woman you to suck another man's cock. Right?. Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself. You're supposed to make your wife happy, right?

Duration: 1:27:31
Video: 704x400, XviD, 2120kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Bi Cuckolds Part 1

Bi for now scene3

Cast: Bunny Colby with Wolf Hudson & Sherman Maus, Kay Carter with Dante Colle & Draven Navarro and Vanessa Vega with Johnny Hill & Dillion Diaz.
Genres: Bisexual, Anal, Oral

These swinging hotties don't need to choose a side - they get to fuck everyone! They love cock and pussy and they love other people who love cock and pussy!

Duration: 51:08
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1924kbps
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 738.3 MB

Download Bi for now scene3

Petra Blair, Michael Del Ray,Lance Hart

Cast: Petra Blair, Michael Del Ray,Lance Hart
Genres: Gonzo Anal Bisexual Threesomes

Petra Blair has been hearing all about this awesome workout trainer from her gay friends at work who swear by him. They are rocking some hard bodies so she and her boyfriend Michael Del Ray decide to hire him as a trainer. From the moment they meet Lance Hart at their first session they are smitten with intensity and drive. He is pushing it hard and Petra can tell he wants to sample her boyfriend. Being very modern and pansexual bi-nature she is more than ready to get the action going and immediately offers to show the trainer her boyfriend's big cock. Very quickly they are both slurping on his cock and as much fucking as she gets in her pussy the trainer takes the same amount in his asshole. Now that is how you build up those glutes if you want buns of steel. From the inside out. Nothing works the thighs like squatting on a cock.

Duration: 38:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3320kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Petra Blair, Michael Del Ray,Lance Hart

Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Tweety Valentine, Violet Monroe, Nella Jay
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Humiliation is leaking some post-dinner gas only to discover a puddle of catastrophe forming in your underwear. Once you get over a hump like that, sucking a black man's cock is nothing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:02
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Bi Cuckolding Part 2

Bi for now scene2

Cast: Bunny Colby with Wolf Hudson & Sherman Maus, Kay Carter with Dante Colle & Draven Navarro and Vanessa Vega with Johnny Hill & Dillion Diaz.
Genres: Bisexual, Anal, Oral

!Young guys and girls have the right to choose their preferences in sex.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1926kbps

File size: 745.3 MB

Download Bi for now scene2

Bi Cuckolds Part 4

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Mimi Blaze, Madison Ivy, Andy San Dimas
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliation

Like any other married guy, you probably enjoy the sight of your pretty young bride hungrily gobbling your knob. It's pretty hot for you, watching that cock disappear down her eager throat, right? But what about her?

Duration: 1:47:02
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1771kbps

Download Bi Cuckolds Part 4

Bi for now scene1

Cast: Bunny Colby with Wolf Hudson & Sherman Maus, Kay Carter with Dante Colle & Draven Navarro and Vanessa Vega with Johnny Hill & Dillion Diaz
Genres: Bisexual, Anal, Oral,

And why not, a group of guys willingly engaged in group mating.

Duration: 50:02
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1925kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

Download Bi for now scene1

Penny Barber & Draven Navarro

Cast: Penny Barber & Draven Navarro& Tony Sting
Genres: Feature,Hardcore,All,Sex,Couples.Anal,Bisexual

To the doorbell ringing, and Gail (Penny Barber) and her husband Steve (Draven Navarro) eagerly approaching the front door. Before they open the door, they share a quick conspiratorial look. Gail then opens the door, revealing that the person on the other side is Eric (Tony Sting), who is holding a suitcase. They warmly welcome Eric into the house, and he sets his suitcase down on the floor. Eric is an exchange student who will be staying with Gail and Steve, a Canadian couple. Eric says this is his first time traveling, and that he's looking forward to learning about Canada. As Eric is about to be guided to the room where he'll be staying,he is startled when Steve touches him in an overly friendly way.

A little later that day, Eric goes into the kitchen and is shocked to find that Gail is cooking with just an apron covering her otherwise naked body, and Steve is in just his underwear as well.

Duration: 40:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Penny Barber & Draven Navarro

Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone Remastered

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds

Download Erin Stone - Romancing The Stone Remastered

Black Bi Cuckolding 1

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kick Ass
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Oral, Humiliation, made bi, Interracial, Threesome, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold, Cumshot,

The institute of marriage is like spending time in one. In almost all cases, you're dealt lousy cards from the wedding day and drain the rest of your life plotting the pri break. Some guys make it to the end of the tunnel and find daylight. Most don't because there usually looms a big black phantom figure named Leroy blocking their exit. Leroy's gonna take care of 'em real good, make 'em sorry they ever said I do. Think not? The henpecked husbands in this movie shared the same precedent like some of you. Think Leroy's gonna let 'em out?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:39:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Black Bi Cuckolding 1

Bi Hitchhikers

Cast: Adira Allure, Rebel Rhyder, Nicole Sage, Draven Navarro, Dillon Diaz, Michael Del Ray, Cesar Xes, Jake Waters, Elias Cash
Genres: Anal, BBC, Big Cocks, Bisexual, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Double Oral, Double Penetration, Double Vaginal Penetration, Interracial, Naturally Busty, Outdoors, Public Sex, Rimming, Threesomes

Filled with hot bisexual sex scenes and cum filled orgasms. There's nothing hotter than a bisexual experience, and these kinky girlfriends give their lovers a cool man for both of them to enjoy! This is a release not to be missed!

Duration: 2:11:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Bi Hitchhikers

Barbara witz cum on your face

Cast: Barbara Witz

Right there is where she likes it.Cool group sex. No restraint. advice for viewing by a connoisseur of this genre.

Duration: 35:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Barbara witz cum on your face

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..

Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)