Beautiful Girls - Blonde, Big Tits

Slutty Confessions

Video language: English

Our latest experiment, "Slutty Confessions," revolves around storytelling. Namely, this series will explore the salacious tales of sex-crazed people finding themselves in fantasy-like situations. This episode follows Binky Beaz working as a food delivery driver. She meets Brick Danger, who has heard about her "extra services" from a friend. The two play each other, trying to get the one upon the other continually. One thing is for sure-they re both having a great time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Slutty Confessions

Special Tasks 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Gianna Grey, Keiran Lee
Genres: Small Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Facial, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Side Fuck

Personal assistant Gianna Grey arrives at her boss' house to clean and organize her closet. Her boss' husband, Keiran Lee, then reveals the real reason she was sent over to please him and do as he says. Gianna doesn't want to disappoint her boss, and after taking a few requested dick pics, she's up to the task - horny and ready to fuck!
Release Date: September 12

Duration: 31:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 849.6 MB

Download Special Tasks 2

Walking In On My Boss

Studio: NubileFilms
Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Hardcore

Ryan Mclane is recently divorced, which means he's living alone in a new bachelor pad. Ryan is far too busy to keep the place clean himself, so he has hired Alex Coal to do it for him. Alex has had a crush on Ryan for a while, but he doesn't seem to know she exists.
Alex manages to remind him that she's a lovely (and available) young lady one day when he comes out of his office in search of his phone. Dropping to her knees in front of Ryan in a deliberately provocative move, Alex then turns around so he can get a good glimpse of her ass as she looks under the table. Ryan finds the phone a minute later and beats it out of the room, but Alex is on his mind now in a big way.
A little while later, Alex goes in search of her boss. She opens the door to his room and walks in on him with his cock in hand masturbating. Of course it's awkward as Ryan tries to get Alex out. She closes the door, but not before enjoying the view.
After a few minutes to give Ryan a chance to collect himself, Al.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5768kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Walking In On My Boss

Poolside Pound with Horny Brown-Eyed Babe Valentina Nappi & Stud Trainer

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Big Ass, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Cum In Mouth

Following a long day at work, Valentina Nappi decides to relax a bit in her apartment buildings indoor pool. Upon arriving at the pool, she realizes her trainer has yet to arrive, so she decides to swim several laps by herself.

Duration: 38:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Poolside Pound with Horny Brown-Eyed Babe Valentina Nappi & Stud Trainer

Skinny Tenn Asia Rivera Enjoys Big Dick Fucking

Cast: Asia Rivera
Genres: All Sex, Masturbation, Blowjob, Creampie, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Exotic Asian teen Asia Rivera always wants to fuck with new big dick and what's in front of her is really very exciting for her.

Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Skinny Tenn Asia Rivera Enjoys Big Dick Fucking

Memorable Moments

Cast: Matty

While she waits for her boyfriend, Matty sets a bit of a romantic scene in the kitchen, complete with lit candles. Hans eventually joins her, but instead of wanting the meal Matty has made, he has something a little sexier in mind. Slipping his hand beneath Matty's sweater, he palms her pussy and makes his intentions crystal clear.
Matty is like putty in Hans's hands. She immediately stops what she's doing and takes a seat on his lap. Hans gives Matty's meaty twat quite a rubdown that primes her passion. Getting to her feet, Matty kisses her way down Hans's body as she sinks to her knees to deliver a deep throat BJ. Hans's hand in her hair guides Matty's movements with sensual precision.
Eventually the couple has shed their clothing completely and Hans gets Matty on her feet. They exchange a kiss, and then Hans takes a seat and tugs Matty down to impale herself on his fuck stick. Palming her little titties, Matty bounces away on her fuck toy. Eventually, she adjusts her position so .

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7039kbps

File size: 869.0 MB

Download Memorable Moments

Hot Spencer Bradley Fucks First Time Client In Her Green Lingerie

This is my first time doing this and for my first time I knew just who I wanted. That someone is Spencer Bradley. I like to take things slow and have nice, passionate sex. As a fan of her videos, I knew Spencer would be able to give me just what I needed. So she puts on this green lingerie I bought for her and does things to make my cock feel like it s never had before.

Duration: 58:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

Download Hot Spencer Bradley Fucks First Time Client In Her Green Lingerie

Dumped Blonde Needs The Cash

Cast: Ariela Donovan
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, 1 On 1, Hidden Identity

We saw this blonde woman standing on the side of the road, and she looked cute, so I walked up to talk to her. She told us her boyfriend had kicked her out of their apartment to fuck another girl, and she had nowhere to go. I offered her laptops, cash, and phones, if she would come to confession. She wanted to money, so she joined us, and told us about how much she loved to suck cocks. I played with the blonde's boobs, then fucked her pretty face. I lubed up her pussy and ass, then drilled her hard. We had rough sex until I came on her face, then kicked her to the curb!

Duration: 34:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3247kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 869.2 MB

Download Dumped Blonde Needs The Cash

French Maid Cock Service

There s no doubt Jesse Jane has a winning business model on her hands. The blonde bombshell is providing home cleaning services with a twist. A scantily clad Jesse wanders about a classy home, in french maid attire, sometimes bending over revealing her prime backside. She makes her way to the shower. Standing and waiting to offer her client a towel. The lucky homeowner smiles and briefly dries off but clearly has his sights set on his new house cleaner. The couple begin kissing passionately then Jesse drops and gives a dainty "pinky finger bj"... Damon Dice bends Jane over the bathroom counter. Her bulbous ass in place for all to enjoy. Dice pounds and the ham rippling begins. Next Jesse straddles Damon and does all her own pumping. Her blonde hair whips from the fury. Jesse sits on an opposing counter top. Her legs dangle over the edge as Dice drills. Miss Jane walks Damon into the bedroom and he tosses her onto the bed. After a quick taste of her twat, Dice fucks a stretched and spl.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7455kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download French Maid Cock Service

Alice Visby Fucks Fan For The First Time

I m on the road a lot so I prefer to just see girls for the night. Tonight, I got Alice Visby to agree to meet with me and it wasn t cheap either. That s ok though, cause I get to be the first fan she fucks. Like all the girls I see, I have her dress up in some nice lingerie I bought her before fucking her all over my room. Money well spent.

Duration: 47:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5084kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Alice Visby Fucks Fan For The First Time

Blue Haired Beauty Meets Up With Her Random Fuck

Studio: PerfectFuckingStrangers
Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Jewelz Blu is coming back from shopping when the random guy she fucks shows up. There's one problem though. Her husband is in the car downstairs. Luckily, he has to go back to the store to pick up something he forgot. That gives Jewelz and her rando time to bang one out before her husband gets back.

Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Blue Haired Beauty Meets Up With Her Random Fuck

Get The Party Started

Cast: Lacy Lennon

Kyle Mason has an online account just for fans, and little does he know that his neighbor, Lacy Lennon, has found it. Lacy is starting to fall for Kyle, so she decides that it's time he learns she exists. Since he lives close by, Lacy invites him over for what he thinks is a neighborly get together. Decking herself out in a red, white, and blue bikini top and short shorts, she asks Kyle to come on over whenever because she can use the help.
When Lacy gets off the phone, she sees that Kyle has just uploaded some new content. Scrolling through, she knows she can't wait another moment to masturbate. She relocates to the bedroom and plays with those titties before slipping her hand lower. By the time Lacy gets her shorts pulled to the side, her pussy is dripping wet and easily eats her fingers. It's not long before she's moaning long and loud.
Kyle has taken Lacy at her word that he can let himself in, and he happens to peek into her room at the moment of release. Although Kyle apologiz.

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8317kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Get The Party Started

Impure Thots

Cast: Lauren Pixie
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Big Ass, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum On Stomach, Hardcore, Latina, MILF, Tattoo

Lauren Pixie is feeling horny and she has her shy stepson Matthew Cash available. Lauren asks for his opinion on her new bikini and he immediately becomes hard so Lauren successfully seduces him and gets him to fuck her every way she wants!

Duration: 37:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17584kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Impure Thots

Tattooed Bombshell Karma Rx Fucks Her Friend's Ex In The Bathroom

Cast: Karma Rx
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cum On Stomach, Fake Tits, MILF, Shaved, Tattoo, Titty Fucking

Karma Rx has her friend's husband, Lucas, work on her house. Lucas let's Karma know that he and her best friend are getting a divorce. Karma won't let that get in the way of the friendship she has with Lucas, in fact she uses the opportunity to be MORE than friends with Lucas as she fucks him all over her bathroom.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tattooed Bombshell Karma Rx Fucks Her Friend's Ex In The Bathroom

August 2021 Fantasy Of The Month

Cast: Lacy Lennon

Lacy Lennon is the August 2021 Fantasy of the Month, and this hot redhead has one hell of a vision for us to film. She wanted to get herself nice and dolled up in some stunning lingerie, complete with garters and a set of knee-high boots that make her legs go on for days. She even knew who she wanted to fuck to complete her fantasy: Codey Steele, in a full cowboy getup.
Codey is totally happy to play along if it means he gets a piece of this cowgirl's hot ass. As soon as Codey gets close enough to touch, Lacy lifts her leg to bring him into a three-point embrace. A searing kiss is all the foreplay this cock hungry coed needs before she insists on taking things to a candle-lit bedroom so they can get down to business together.
The bedroom is a perfect backdrop for Lacy's fantasy delight. She starts with enjoying the way Codey's jeans hug his hips, but when he makes it clear he wants to get his mouth and fingers onto her tits Lacy is cool with being flexible. She lets Codey feast on h.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps

Download August 2021 Fantasy Of The Month

Poolside Creampie

Cast: Luana Aguiar
Genres: big dick, big tits, creampie, hardcore, blowjob, anal, pussy licking

Who doesn't love checking out big tits and asses in bikinis? Luana is a Latin gift to the eyes and dicks of everyone, especially Jack! She rubs her smooth snatch on the patio before spreading her lips for his cock. Riding his cock she brings him to orgasm, refusing to hop off until he cums deep inside her hungry pussy.

Duration: 44:25
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Poolside Creampie

Pervy Neighbor Of Mine - Electra Rayne

Cast: Electra Rayne
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Hairy Pussy, Natural Tits, Deep Throat, Tattoo, Piercing, Big Ass

Alex Legend is trying to read a book, but his neighbor Electra Rayne suddenly appears at his window, rubbing her bare nipples against the glass! Alex tries to ignore her, so next Electra knocks on his door. He lets her in, but tells her that he's trying to get some work done, complaining about her distracting behavior and saying that she needs to get herself in check. Electra flashes her tits at him again, saying to get THESE in check. Then she bares her ass and pussy at him. That's enough to finally get Alex to forget about his book, and he takes out his cock so Electra can taste it and let him pound it into her pussy!

Duration: 31:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6042kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Pervy Neighbor Of Mine - Electra Rayne

Party Of Two

Cast: Sharon White

Sharon White and Murgur have a date sharing a romantic meal, complete with bubbly. Their dinner takes a more sensual turn when Sharon hikes up her miniskirt and peels her panties off. Spreading herself wide open, she offers Murgur a much nicer feast than the food on their plates.
Murgur doesn't hesitate to take Sharon up on her sumptuous offer. She accepts his kiss, then leans forward to shift her titties towards Murgur's mouth. He is voracious as he feasts on those perfect gloves. When Murgur slides lower to deliver openmouthed kisses to her snatch, Sharon guides his tongue with her eager hands. Soon enough, Murgur is indulging in a combo pussy fingering and feast.
Not to be outdone, Sharon pulls Murgur to his feet and unzips his pants to pop out his stiffie. Sinking to her knees, she devours the D. Her hand strokes the root and cups the balls as she indulges in her rock hard lollipop.
Sharon only stops sucking when she is ready to fuck. She shimmies out of her dress, kicks off he.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10995kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Party Of Two

Roxy Risingstar - Nuru Nymph 2 FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Roxy Risingstar
Genres: All Sex, Muscular, European, Black Hair, Short, Big Dick, Booty Shorts, T-Shirt, Bubble Butt, Average Body, Euro, Hungarian, Blonde, Masseuse, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Feet, Fetish

When it comes to nuru massage, there's no one like blonde bombshell Roxy Risingstar. She loves being covered in oil, from her fantastic boobs to her precious pussy. When Renato comes in for his massage, the girl is ready to give all that she got. She rubs her stunning body against her client's skin. Obviously, Renato can't help but become hard as a rock. It's a good thing that Roxy needs a nice pounding after giving one of her unforgettable massage.

Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6164kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Roxy Risingstar - Nuru Nymph 2 FullHD 1080p

Blonde teacher Jordan Maxx wants to help her student achieve success...and erections

Cast: Jordan Maxx
Genres: american, ball licking, blonde, blow job, classroom, coeds, cum on tits, innie pussy, long hair, medium ass, medium natural tits, medium tits, natural tits

Jordan Maxx found out that one of her students was selling answers to tests. She was a bit upset at first, but after chatting with him she realizes he actually has a lot of drive. So she does what any good teacher would and promises to help him achieve success, but first she helps him achieve his dream of banging the school's hottest teacher.

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Blonde teacher Jordan Maxx wants to help her student achieve success...and erections