Bound Slave Is Covered With Wax | Japanese Torture Videos

A Definite Arch

This was a quite fun shoot. I had chicken wings today :p I was wearing my favourite black sheer shirt, leather corset and shiny PVC panties. I was going to wear high heels but decided to go with bare feet. We started shooting me just feeling the tight corset and feeling my panties and my toes. I was gagged, and my arms were bent and tied. My head was pulled back nice and tight. Oh it felt good And my body was pulled back and secured to the bed frame, It felt even better as it also released tension from my head. I tried hard moving / wiggling but not to fall over. Actually one of the hardest things in this shoot was to swallow :p Thanks to the sun it kept me nice and warm throughout the shoot! And thank you all for waiting for an update. Hope you enjoy xx Mina xx

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download A Definite Arch

Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Presenting, Ami Kubota, a barely legal Japanese teen, sitting down a chair. Very obedient, very quiet. Perhaps she was too scared. Or nervous. Or just plain blurred.
The guy wrapped her body with ropes, Japanese bondage-style. Very light ones, mind you, it barely caused to even whimper.
At around 27:37, she let out a scream! Is because her teeny tiny teen Asian slit is inserted with a rubber dildo. Not a big one, mind you, but good enough. She is, after all, not used to it.
Still standing up, she clenched her teeth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.0 MB

Download Ami Kubota - Absolute Obedience

Tokyo Slaves Part 2

It is time to clamp and rope up this japanese slut, she hangs in the air, will the safety hook hold? The master knows what he is doing. He spanks the soles of her feet, she hangs there without moving, she feels so helpless. Her large nipples extend to their full length, her eyes are closed, she knows she has to trust him, she wants him, but he teases her by pretending to fuck her from behind. Once she is lying on the floor he masturbates her. After that she is made into a human candle holder, hot wax on her body, then spanking. The whip should bring her to orgasm, she whimpers.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves Part 2

Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

Mina looks glorious in her new purple realise swimsuit, she is relaxing on the bed in the warm morning sunlight. She is laced in to her purple lambskin armbinder and gagged with her new white harness ballgag. After some time, ropes are added at various points and secured to both ends of the bed immobilising her.

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

Bound enema torture

Release Year: 2006
Genres: all sex, anal, enema, bdsm, dildo, toys, medic, blowjob, group

Hard enough film. The main theme is enemas and humiliation. In general, as in many Japanese films.
In the first scene, a well-known Japanese actress (the name to find out on smog) is made by different honey. procedures, in the second it is tied to a chair and in every way bullied by faloimetatorami, tie, etc. In the third scene, the most interesting is that two girls are connected to a large joint enema and they let the water out. I have not seen this before

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2013kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound enema torture

White Stretch PVC Hotness

Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download White Stretch PVC Hotness

Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Mina wears a silver hologram leotard, she also wears shiny tan coloured pantyhose and is bare feet. Her legs are tied together at multiple points, her arms and chest are tightly tied in tight elbow bondage and a chest harness, a tight crotch rope makes sure she feels every struggle and movement. Lastly, she is gagged in a harness ballgag and then tightly hogtied.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9665kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Black Thong Bodysuit

Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Black Thong Bodysuit

Tokyo Slaves

There are different rules here, the woman has to do what she is told. She becomes his toy in his disgusting fantasies. This innocent little thing, how she hangs in front of him, held only by the ropes.

Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 512x336, AVC (H.264), 899kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Tokyo Slaves

Spanking Vol. 5

Studio: Cinemagic

Raining smack or whip is swung down without hesitation! And full of screaming roar tears, Spanking Kessakusen-5th of sadistic picture full core real! The once recorded every high school girl silliness Married, female teachers and maid, of all woman!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Spanking Vol. 5