Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

kipassa007

Bruisin Boy Brandon

Studio: Bondagezine

Tony Greene takes with him a new boy to the famous dungeon in San Francisco. And there he does everything he wants with him: strips, hangs on a rotating wheel, uses an insulating chamber for him. He starts with a little whipping, then binds, knocks on the penis with electric discharges, which makes him scream, and Tony likes it. How long can he last?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.9 MB

Download Bruisin Boy Brandon

kipassa007

Restrained Part 7

Ayden is to sit on the giant vibrator as Master Damien whips his slave. Then, Damien throws the slave onto his back, lowering the suspension crane and tying the boy's feet with rope. Now, Ayden's cock is stroked until the boy is rock hard. "What are you doing to me?" Ayden asks as his Master continues to fondle his cock. Suddenly, Damien pulls out an electrocution device and attaches it to Ayden's nipples. Ayden immediately screams as the searing jolt of electricity causes every muscle in his body to tense up. After several painful shocks, Damien rips the electrodes right off of Ayden's nipples, sending the boy into a fit of screams. Then, Master Damien returns once again to stroking his slave's cock, getting his boy nice and hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 362.2 MB

Download Restrained Part 7

kipassa007

RusCapturedBoys - Striptease Dancer Boris - Part I

Boris is a striptease dancer. Sometimes he dances on the house for wealthy clients. But in principle Boris never have had sex with clients. This time he came to an unusual client. Will Boris be committed to his principles after all the tortures that Master have prepared for him?

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys - Striptease Dancer Boris - Part I

kipassa007

Boy Gusher - Jacob On Edge

As you recall the last time we saw Jacob is when I woke him up and stroked his morning hard-on. However, Jacob is a bit of a freak and prefers to get tied up so today we took him to the studio and prepared him and tied him up to the chair and blindfolded him. I notice he liked it because he started getting hard. I stripped him down and left him just wearing his tighty whities. As I secured his wrists to the chair, I then blindfolded him and I left the room. When I return, he was super horned up and ready!!! I started slowly by stroking his cock through the fabric of his undies. I can feel his cock twitching and throbbing as it poked out from the waistband of his undies. I then removed his undies and watched his cock bounce as it throbbed. I gently wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock and stoked it up and down. I can tell he really liked it a lot as his hips were moving and his breathing increased. I then applied some lube to my hands and the sensitivity of his cock increased a.

Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Jacob On Edge

kipassa007

Silent Slavery - Noah - Scene 8 - HD 720p

Noah is chained by the neck in the corner of the dungeon, completely naked, a leather ball-gag in his mouth. His arms are free, but he can do nothing to free himself from the steel collar and he doesn't dare touch the gag in his mouth. He tires of his struggles and, without thinking, starts working his cock. Maybe, subconsciously, he knows this is what the men watching him want to see. In minutes, he spews a load of teen-boy cum all over his torso and the mat in front of him. His captor replies by cuffing Noah's hands behind his back and shoving his cock in Noah's face. Such a beautiful boy simply must suck cock - and often. Next week: Can he cum while crucified?

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 433.5 MB

Download Silent Slavery - Noah - Scene 8 - HD 720p

kipassa007

Black Out Part 3

Master Damien continues beating slave-boy Parker with the flogger. "Do you want some water?" Damien mocks, throwing a bottle of water on his slave. Parker is on the verge of tears, struggling against his binds. "If you don't behave this will get much worse!" Damien warns, removing Parker's binds. "Now go get that stool in the corner!" Damien demands, threatening the boy with an evil stare. Then, Damien sits on the stool and orders his boy to clean his boots. Parker does as he's told. "Suck my dick!" Damien demands, removing his cock from his pants. Parker is humiliated, but he tries his best to please his Master, unsure of what to expect next.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 377.8 MB

Download Black Out Part 3

kipassa007

Silent Slavery - Noah - Scene 10 - HD 720p

Hours have passed. Noah hangs on the cross, cum hardened on his abs after he was jerked off while crucified, his young muscles screaming in pain. If you have ever dreamed of watching a stunningly perfect young teen, a lean, blonde athlete, suffer on the cross, hour after hour, Noah is your fantasy boy, looking so good, glistening with sweat, near the point of passing out, but still managing to pull himself up and fill his lungs. This is real, long-term suffering endured by a strikingly beautiful boy. Next week: The single-tail whip.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 444.7 MB

Download Silent Slavery - Noah - Scene 10 - HD 720p

kipassa007

Slave Trade Part 7

Locked helpless in the mummy cage with orders to show his Master some cum, Julius has no real choice other than to stroke his thick cock. To get a good view on the action, Master Joel bends to his knees in front of his submissive bitch-boy, stroking his own cock while he watches and waits for his warm cum. Julius eventually adheres to his Master's wishes, blowing his hot, thick load over Joel's face as his Master smirks in satisfaction and pleasure. Master Joel also wants to get off, so he orders Julius to choke him through the cage as he and Julius work his cock. It is only a matter of time before Master Joel blows, shooting his cum a good distance across the floor as he receives unreal satisfaction from being choked in orgasm. Just before he leaves his slave boy in the cage to fend for himself, Master Joel tosses some money to Julius; after all, he now got what he paid for!

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Slave Trade Part 7

kipassa007

Russian Swimmer - Alexei - Scene 3 - HD 720p

In a state of shock after having the front and back of his young body brutally flogged, Alexei crawls to the cross, with Jared pushing and mocking him the whole way. "You think you are some hot shot Olympic swimmer? Fuck that!" Jared says, strapping the naked youth to the cross. In minutes, Alexei is dangling in midair, pinned like a bug. With his swimmer's physique and training, Alexei has no trouble holding his body in place, but he soon understands the power of the cross. No matter what he does, he can never stop tensing some set of muscles in his body, with no relief. The pain of it slowly grows, unrelenting. After an hour he is in a near panic. And he has nine more to go. Next week: Sheer agony.

Duration: 19:55

File size: 450.6 MB

Download Russian Swimmer - Alexei - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Obsessed! Parts 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Shaving, Facial, Outdoors, Cumshots
Video language: English

Tchukistanian soldier on a routine run in the woods. Being in a boot camp for 6 months made him horny as hell. So once he spotted a tent with a young dude, he didn't hesitate a second and jump on him. Tear down his pants and made him exercise, so he can see his muscles and ass flex.

Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

Download Obsessed! Parts 1

BF - John Part 8

Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating

Straight young athletes are seized, stripped naked, bound, tormented, degraded and fucked.and it's all captured on video.
Watch handsome confident hetero jocks totally ruined, their straight untouched holes stretched open, penetrated and defiled. Their muscular chests, backs, stomachs and buttocks flogged red raw, they are made to deep throat their assailants' cocks. Hot cum hits the back of their disgusted throats and they are made to swallow it all down by their new masters.
The torment is fiendish and relentless. It's high time these straights were taken and used greedily for our own pleasure don't you think?

Duration: 19:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2324kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 340.6 MB

Download BF - John Part 8

Obsessed! Parts 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Face Fucking, Twinks, Hunks, Muscles, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Shaving, Facial, Outdoors, Cumshots

Enough with exercise! Poor little boy, tied up to a tree is getting slapped and shout at. Our rough soldier doesn't like a hairy ass, so he shaves his asshole, so it looks like a baby's ass. Once it's done, he pulls out his Tchukistanian dick and makes him to suck it.

Duration: 16:24

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Obsessed! Parts 2

Russian Swimmer - Alexei - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Jared frees Alexei's right hand, and the boy can't resist working his cock, hoping that maybe these men would rather enjoy him than torture him. Little does he know that torturing boys is what we enjoy. The young Russian is made to hug as massive concrete pillar, his wrists and ankles cuffed so he can't move away from it. He is a stunningly beautiful boy, with flawless, creamy skin and the lean, muscular physique of an elite swimmer. Jared can't resist mauling that perfect body before tearing into it with the flogger. Soon, Alexei's back and ass are bright red. The pain of a fine midst of landing on his wounds is almost too much to bear. When it's all done, Alexei can barely crawl out of the room. Next week: Crucified.

Duration: 19:21

File size: 438.0 MB

Download Russian Swimmer - Alexei - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Obsessed! Parts 4

Our young camper is being dragged into another location. He is tied to a tree, trying to handle heavy pounding. The Tchuki soldier is enjoying the anal after so long time, cause he didn't see his lover for ages. Young camper is reminding him his BF so his dick is hard as a rock.

Duration: 16:09

File size: 597.9 MB

Download Obsessed! Parts 4

RusCapturedBoys The Punishment of Guard Vitaliy. Final

The Master cannot stop the punishment for the Guard Vitaliy before he try all the kinds of pain which we practice on our prisoners and slaves. At the end of punishment Master applied the most humiliative procedure - ass flogging with the chain whip. After punishment Vitaliy can return to his duties.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3801kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 555.1 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys The Punishment of Guard Vitaliy. Final

Boot Lickers Part 4

Master Axel electro-shocks his bitch submissive Shayne into agony, eventually relieving him of electric stimulation in favor of some crane-elevated whipping. As much as Master Axel loves the boy screams behind a powerful electric shock throughout the entire body, nothing gets him off quite like the inflicted pain of a good whipping. Hung vertical at an angle, the helpless boy is perfectly prone to the crack of the flogger, his torso and ass reddening as the whipping gets harder and louder. His screams of pain are met with nothing more than the frightened eyes of his fellow slave bitch-boy, Ian, wondering if he will receive similar punishment. Next Week: Whipping and more whipping!

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2834kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 354.4 MB

Download Boot Lickers Part 4

RusCapturedBoys The Punishment of Guard Vitaliy. Part I

Sometimes even the Guards need to be punished. The main purpose of such punishments is to prevent the escapes of prisoners and the collusions between guards and prisoners. At any time the guard may be in the place of a prisoner and realize all the severity of the punishments.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 509.6 MB

Download RusCapturedBoys The Punishment of Guard Vitaliy. Part I

Prisoner Marat Part 2

Studio: Ruscapturedboys

Marat couldnt figure out why the prison guard so ingenious in choosing the torture methods. He couldnt even imagine that prison facility has so many torture instruments. If he could have known it before he would never tried to resist of his daily punishment routine.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 657.2 MB

Download Prisoner Marat Part 2

Just Deserts - Jared - Scene 8 - HD 720p

"Time to ride the dildo, stud!" Jared's master announces, placing a steel pole with a tapered, rigid, massive dildo affixed to it, pointing right at Jared's moist asshole. Jared has been standing, spread-eagled, for hours, his legs spread painfully wide, his arms flared out. If he steps off the boxes, he is stretched so hard he can barely breathe and his shoulders feel like they will explode, but staying spread-eagled is exhausting too. He knows he must penetrate himself with the dildo to get any relief for his arms and legs. And, maybe, his master will stop whipping him so hard. So he fucks himself on the thing. The pain of being fucked in that position is unbearable - and his master continues to pull the boxes apart, so the agony of being stretched actually worsens, as he sinks deeper on the fuck-pole. And the whipping gets worse. Jared was born to suffer. Next week: A brand new muscle stud.

Duration: 18:31

File size: 419.0 MB

Download Just Deserts - Jared - Scene 8 - HD 720p

Obsessed Parts 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Muscular, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Gay, Tattoos

Enough with exercise! Poor little boy, tied up to a tree is getting slapped and shout at. Our rough soldier doesn't like a hairy ass, so he shaves his asshole, so it looks like a baby's ass. Once it's done, he pulls out his Tchukistanian dick and makes him to suck it.

Duration: 16:24

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Obsessed Parts 2