Chubby Chick Pussy Poke | BBW | A Weighty Proposition

Alycia Starr - Ass Is Way Too Big

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alycia Starr
Genres: BBW, PAWG, POV, BBC, Brunette, Hardcore, Blowjob, Big Tits, Big ass, Curvy, Voluptuous
Video language: English

Damn, I'm not afraid to admit if something is too big for me to handle, and Alycia Starr's ass is getting to that point. Her Ass is just crazy huge, combine that with a super warm, super wet pussy and that ass will have you running just like i was the whole time in this video, fighting the nut from popping out of my dick. I couldn't handle it, She made me cum too early!! At least i lasted 13 minutes lol

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19607kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alycia Starr - Ass Is Way Too Big

Check out those beautiful breasts from Klara Wellsch

Cast: Klara Wellsch (49)
Genres: Big breasts, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toy

Klara Wellsch is a shy mom with a nice ass and big breasts. Check this curvey mother shows off her great body from top to bottom. She even goes the extra mile and masturbates her mature pussy with her vibrating dildo just for your pleasure!

Duration: 29:55
Video: 1880x1060, AVC (H.264), 6899kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Check out those beautiful breasts from Klara Wellsch

Remi Ferdinand - BBC Time with Remi

Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Interracial

The beautiful Remi Ferdinand is with us today and she knows she can count on us to give her the amazing dick she deserves. She came to set horny and ready to fuck.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15625kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Remi Ferdinand - BBC Time with Remi

Luna Doom - Fucked her face off

Genres: All Sex, Threesome, Brunette, Chubby, Tattoo, Big Ass, Deep Throat, Slapping, Spanking, Doggy Style

We're gonna do a quick smash-and-dash this week on Luna Doom. We rented out flat through which we pumped in as many sluts as we could, one after the other, in rapid succession. So this scene and a few others to follow are relatively fast and furious. Luna was more than happy to accommodate with the tempo... Get your pussy out, wand it, make it pop. Take a few pics. Take two dicks. Swallow some cum, take a creampie, and then get the fuck out for the next one. Yes, this one is all business, but honestly, we could all use more quickie-pixies like Luna in our lives.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3325kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

Download Luna Doom - Fucked her face off

Porky Big Tits Mom anal outdoors

This Porky huge Tits housewife had an exciting idea! She wanna acting in front of my camera in Outdoor scene! Well, it was a pleasure to shoot this BBW Mom, who lives like a gray housewife, but in her secret mind she is a whore! And now you can check her slutty secret sex life too! Big breasts , fatty cunt and big big sex-hunger - this is Maria from a small country village. And as ypu see she loves anal more than her life.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2197kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

Download Porky Big Tits Mom anal outdoors

Breana Khalo - Hungry for that BBC

Cast: Breana Khalo
Genres: BBW, Big Belly, Latina, Brunette, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous

Breana Khalo joins us today for some good ol´ fun. First, she shows us her voluptuous body. Then, it´s time to introduce her to John and his BBC. After struggling to fit his dick down her throat, it was time to get her plumper pussy stretched. Breana's pussy was penetrated in several different positions. And after taking his big cock, it was time to receive her reward.

Duration: 35:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Breana Khalo - Hungry for that BBC

Jessica Lust - Dessert With Lust

Cast: Jessica Lust
Genres: BBW, Big Belly, Big Butt, Big Tits, Hardcore, Blowjob, Titty Fucking

Jessica Lust is busy cooking up some dinner for her friends one evening. When her male friend offers to help her in the kitchen, but she gets hands on with his dick that is! Will he succumb to the seductress that is Ms. Lust, or will he be able to not only finish cooking dinner but also give Jessica the delicious dicking she´s hungry for?

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Jessica Lust - Dessert With Lust

Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome

Cast: Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger
Genres: BBW, Hardcore, Big Belly, Big Tits, Treesome, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Mouth Shot

It's a sexy slumber party for Alexa Grey and Julie Ginger, and what better way to kick off a night of sexy shenanigans than with a pillow fight? Flying feathers turn to curious questions as the plus-size sluts compare notes on their sexual exploits while practicing kissing with each other, and pretty soon their horny pussies get the better of them and they're exploring each other's bodies. Little do they know Jonathan Jordan has been watching from afar! As soon as he's spotted, he joins in on the fun, turning a boring old slumber party into a sexy BBW threesome of enormous proportions!

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexa Grey & Julie Ginger - Late Night Threesome

Klara Wells - Sweaty And Horny In A Van FullHD 1080p

Cast: Klara Wells

Klara is a horny brunette babe who wants a young cock right now. When she sees her young victim who just looks perfect for the job, Klara lets the hot guy do everything what she wants, until this young cock is cumming on her ass.

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Klara Wells - Sweaty And Horny In A Van FullHD 1080p