Classy European Milf Riding Cock | Glamour and Sexy

Makfuk

Rachel Starr - You're Invited To Cum

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rachel Starr
Genres: All Sex, Dress, Bubble Butt, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Native, Black Hair
Video language: English

Rachel Starr and Xander Corvus are dressed to the nines for their New Year's Eve party but Xander can't keep his eyes (and hands) off Rachel - and how can you blame him seeing how hot she looks in her sexy dress?! Rachel warns Xander that their guests should be arriving any minute now, but he can't help himself from wanting to taste and fuck Rachel's tight pussy for one final bang before ringing in the new year!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4178kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Download Rachel Starr - You're Invited To Cum

Makfuk

Josephine Jackson - Flexible Fuck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Josephine Jackson
Genres: All Sex, Tattoo, Average Body, European, Black Hair, Short, Big Dick, Leggings, Sports Bra

Josephine Jackson loves to bend into yoga poses to stay in shape and Raul Costa loves to watch. With such a sweet view of her ass, Raul can't help but reach in for a squeeze. But just as he's about to grab a handful of booty, Josephine kicks back her leg in extension, thwarting his move. Raul tries again, but Josephine sure is flexible! She bends out of reach every time Raul attempts a move until he has no choice but to wait with his cock out for Josephine to finish her asana.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 970.5 MB

Download Josephine Jackson - Flexible Fuck

Makfuk

Samy gets all foxy

Genres: deepthroat, hardcore, Handjob, Big Dick, babe, european, brunette, facial, tattoos
Video language: German

Samy Fox besucht diese alte Freundin, eine Fotografin. Er fragt, ob sie ein paar Bilder haben möchte und die Dinge werden schnell schmutzig. Er hat dieses super versaute Outfit für dieses vollbusige Baby und sie zieht es schnell an, um zu zeigen, was sie hat. Ihre großen Brüste können nicht drin bleiben und sie ragt nach unten, und der Fotograf gibt ihm am Ende, was er will. fickt ihre nasse Muschi!

Duration: 29:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Samy gets all foxy

Makfuk

Harlow West - Brat Teen Harlow West Gets A Creampie

Studio: SlutInspection
Cast: Harlow West
Genres: Blonde, Clips, Creampie, HD, Teen, 1080p, Wedding

Hot teenage slut Harlow West wants to be a home wrecker. This blonde totally gets off on the idea of fucking my husband while I watch. Dan and I just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary, so it make sense that I got him a 19 year old fuck toy.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Harlow West - Brat Teen Harlow West Gets A Creampie

Makfuk

The new housekeeper

Genres: deepthroat, hardcore, Handjob, Big Dick, babe, european, brunette, facial
Video language: German

Big George stieß auf der Straße auf die neue Haushälterin und seine neue Mitbewohnerin kümmert sich sofort um sie. Er lässt sie sich wie zu Hause fühlen und bringt sie irgendwie dazu, sich vor ihm völlig nackt auszuziehen! Jenny mit ihrem engen kleinen Arsch und den großen falschen Titten hat keine Angst vor Schwanzliebhabern und beschließt, mit diesem Kerl total verrückt zu werden. Als Big George es herausfindet, wenn er hereinkommt, zieht er seinen Schwanz heraus und beginnt ihn zu verprügeln, bis er über ihre Titten spritzt!

Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download The new housekeeper

Makfuk

Red-Haired Pretty Babe In A Stylish Painted Room

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ella Hughes
Genres: Natural Tits, Medium Ass, Blowjob, Oil, Piercing, Redhead, Tattoo

Everyone loves watching the beautiful colors of a sunset and with Ella Hugh's stunning red hair and pink lips, she paints a perfect recreation.

Watch her outshine the sky in a tiny pink bikini, pouring oil over herself and prepping to get fucked by Johnny Sins by the time the sun slips below the horizon.

Duration: 33:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5691kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Red-Haired Pretty Babe In A Stylish Painted Room

Makfuk

Azul Hermosa - Role Reversal

Cast: Azul Hermosa
Genres: All Sex, Bedroom, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Facial, Cum in Mout

When Small Hands returns home from his morning meeting, he finds sexy wife Azul Hermosa doing her chores half-dressed. Small Hands takes on his usual dominant role with her as she works: grabbing, pawing, worshipping, until - noon already? Time for Azul to change into her professional attire ahead of the big board meeting, while Small Hands is left to do some of his own chores around the house. When Azul gets home, the couple find their roles reversed, with Azul being dominant and horny while Small Hands tries to finish fixing the sink. Will these two ever find time to fuck?

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 714.2 MB

Download Azul Hermosa - Role Reversal

Makfuk

Flexible Fuck 1080p

Cast: Josephine Jackson
Genres: All Sex, Tattoo, Average Body, European, Black Hair, Short, Big Dick, Leggings, Sports Bra, Piercing, Athletic, Brunette, Yoga, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Big Boobs (Natural), Natural Tits, Couples, Sex,

Josephine Jackson loves to bend into yoga poses to stay in shape and Raul Costa loves to watch. With such a sweet view of her ass, Raul can't help but reach in for a squeeze. But just as he's about to grab a handful of booty, Josephine kicks back her leg in extension, thwarting his move. Raul tries again, but Josephine sure is flexible! She bends out of reach every time Raul attempts a move until he has no choice but to wait with his cock out for Josephine to finish her asana.

Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 970.5 MB

Download Flexible Fuck 1080p

Makfuk

Lika Star - Sex By The Pool

Cast: Lika Star
Genres: Blonde, Blowjob, European, Facial, Outdoor, Teen, Vaginal Sex

In Private Specials, Balearic Summer Love, the sexy blonde teen Lika Star is feeling burnt out from her new job working for businessman Christian Clay in the island paradise of Ibiza.

Duration: 28:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Lika Star - Sex By The Pool

Makfuk

Megan Inky - Tattoo Babe Likes It Rough

Cast: Megan Inky
Genres: All Sex, Medium Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Euro, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy

I was driving the Fake Taxi and minding my own business saw tattooed babe Megan Inky running down the street... with her tits out! I picked her up, and Megan told me that she fucking her lover when his girlfriend caught them, so she had to bail. She was all mad she didn't even get to cum, and so horny that she pulled out a dildo and stuck it on the car's window! I offered to show her why they call me Big D, and we found a spot to park as she teased me with her pussy. I got into the backseat and fucked Megan's face, making her gag on my cock. She took every inch of me inside of her, and bounced her ass up and down riding me until she was ready to swallow my load.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1997kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

Download Megan Inky - Tattoo Babe Likes It Rough

Makfuk

Photographer's Muse

Studio: SexArt
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Couch, Cum Shot

Stunning brunette Vanna Bardot is posing provocatively in sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels, as Alex Ladd's erotic movie "Photographer's Muse" begins. Her boyfriend Codey Steele snaps away enthusiastically, but he is a little confused when Vanna asks him to use her phone instead of his professional camera; and he walks away in frustration when she starts snapping selfies. Realizing she has offended him, Vanna apologizes in the sweetest way possible, by kissing him until he cracks a smile, then freeing his stiff cock from his shorts and taking it in her mouth.

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Photographer's Muse

Makfuk

Macy Meadows Gets The Whole Inside Wet With Squirt From Hard Fucking!

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Blowjob, Facial, One On One, Small Tits, Squirting

Macy Meadows on a camping trip ends up getting the whole inside of it wet with squirt from hard fucking! She thought it was going to be a relaxing trip, and next thing she knows a dick is there for her to play with and she loves it.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5991kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Macy Meadows Gets The Whole Inside Wet With Squirt From Hard Fucking!

Makfuk

SweetSinner - Beauty & Brains

So, instead of sending him home empty handed, she decides to make use of the empty location by pulling his thick cock out of his tick pants and slipping it into her warm mouth.

Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download SweetSinner - Beauty & Brains

Makfuk

Anya Krey - Anya Krey's Sensual Vacation Sex

Cast: Anya Krey
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cumshot, Facial, Glamour, Glasses, Missionary

Exotic beauty Anya Krey loves to spend her vacation getting fucked in the bedroom. She enjoys being sensual and passionate with her man. The couple takes it slow and sexy as the man kisses every inch of Anya's body. He then eats out her pussy with gusto. Anya loudly moans as the guy uses her tongue and lips to tickle her sensitive cunt. The sweet slut returns the pleasure by sucking her man's big cock. She makes sure to slobber the cock before guiding it into her tight pussy. Anya lets her man fuck her in the spoon, missionary, and prone bone. She then rides him in reverse cowgirl. Her man keeps on pounding his cock deep into her pussy until he showers her beautiful face with cum.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7998kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Anya Krey - Anya Krey's Sensual Vacation Sex

Makfuk

Mae Milano - Fuck Before Mom Comes Home

Cast: Mae Milano
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Shaved, Cowgirl

Preston Parker has not been able to keep his eyes off of his new step daughter, Mae. Even though its wrong, it feels so right. They fucked last night and they decide today that they wanna fuck again. Preston calls his wife and gives her a few tasks to do while she's out of the house to make sure that they have enough time to fuck before getting caught. He worships her body and plays with her pussy before she gives him an amazing blowjob and they fuck in multiple positions on the kitchen counter. He cums on her face and they quickly go clean up before getting caught.

Duration: 27:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mae Milano - Fuck Before Mom Comes Home

Makfuk

Mia Evans & Maxmilian Dior - Therapy

Cast: Mia Evans & Maxmilian Dior
Genres: All Sex, Bedroom, Glasses, Brunette

Gorgeous brunette Mia Evans gives relationship advice to Maxmilian Dior in Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Therapy." As their conversation becomes increasingly intimate, Max dreams that Mia lets her professional demeanor slip, telling him what turns her on. He sees her naked, caressing her beautiful breasts as she kisses him. Mia unzips Max's jeans and licks his rigid cock from root to tip, lapping at the head before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it deep. She straddles him in cowgirl, moaning with pleasure as she sinks down on his thick shaft and rides him until she's trembling through one powerful orgasm after another. Max takes control now, sucking Mia's nipples before flipping her onto her back and fucking her with long, steady strokes to drive her wild. Mia's breasts jiggle as she climaxes around Max's thrusting cock, and he fills her with a creamy load that trickles out of her pussy. When Max awakens, he is too shy to confess what happened in his dream; but Mia's smile sug.

Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia Evans & Maxmilian Dior - Therapy

Makfuk

Vanna Bardot & Codey Steele - Photographer's Muse

Cast: Vanna Bardot & Codey Steele
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Couch, Cum Shot, Indoors, Outdoors, Stockings

Stunning brunette Vanna Bardot is posing provocatively in sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels, as Alex Ladd's erotic movie "Photographer's Muse" begins. Her boyfriend Codey Steele snaps away enthusiastically, but he is a little confused when Vanna asks him to use her phone instead of his professional camera; and he walks away in frustration when she starts snapping selfies. Realizing she has offended him, Vanna apologizes in the sweetest way possible, by kissing him until he cracks a smile, then freeing his stiff cock from his shorts and taking it in her mouth. She licks it from root to tip and sucks it eagerly, corkscrewing her hand around the shaft to make him groan with pleasure. Codey laps at his gorgeous girlfriend's nipples, as she straddles him and guides his erection into her hot pussy. Sliding up and down on it, Vanna rides sensuously, rocking her hips to intensify the blissful sensations. They slam together faster, flipping over into missionary so Vanna can rub her clit .

Duration: 27:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Vanna Bardot & Codey Steele - Photographer's Muse

Makfuk

Mackenzie Mace - Tiny Free Spirit

Cast: Mackenzie Mace
Genres: Big Dicks, Big Vs. Small, Blouse, Blowjob, Booty Shorts, Boy / Girl, Braless, Brown Eyes, Brunette

Petite beauty Mackenzie Mace gets interviewed as she reveals that she's eager to come back into action. Duncan Saint will play around with this tiny free spirit until she's good and satisfied.

Duration: 31:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Mackenzie Mace - Tiny Free Spirit

Makfuk

Megan Inky - Tattoo Babe Likes It Rough 1080p

Cast: Megan Inky
Genres: Big Tits, Medium Ass, Enhanced, Athletic, Blowjob, Euro, Piercing, Reverse Cowgirl, Outdoors, Side Fuck, Blowjob POV, Missionary POV, All Sex

I was driving the Fake Taxi and minding my own business saw tattooed babe Megan Inky running down the street... with her tits out! I picked her up, and Megan told me that she fucking her lover when his girlfriend caught them, so she had to bail. She was all mad she didn't even get to cum, and so horny that she pulled out a dildo and stuck it on the car's window! I offered to show her why they call me Big D, and we found a spot to park as she teased me with her pussy. I got into the backseat and fucked Megan's face, making her gag on my cock. She took every inch of me inside of her, and bounced her ass up and down riding me until she was ready to swallow my load.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4308kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Megan Inky - Tattoo Babe Likes It Rough 1080p