Cosmic Climax Fuck Machine Action | Luxury Goddess

Lusie - 2nd Sybian ride

Sometimes great things happen in the world of erotica. A beautiful woman deserves the very best, and that's exactly what Lusie gets when she rides the Sybian at slow speed for 15 minutes without a break. The expressions on her face as her orgasmic contractions rise are probably the sexiest thing you will ever see. Her sexy moans end up in an orgasmic dance with an extreme climax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2035kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 262.2 MB

Download Lusie - 2nd Sybian ride

BrutalDildos Karina Gold

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Karina Gold
Genres: Dildo,solo

Sexy blonde Karina Gold has her tight pussy chewed up by a thick dildo with ribs and a brutal dildo machine until she cums!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Karina Gold

BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Luize Saint
Genres: Dildo, Teen

Dark haired teen Luize Saint fills her fresh pussy with a big dildo before testing her young hole with the brutal machine!

Duration: 21:08

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Luize Saint

Fuck Machine Fuckery Pregnant

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pregnant, big natural tits, masturbation, fucking machine, solo, orgasm, stockings
Video language: English

Well I bought a fucking machine while 38 weeks pregnant despite some concern it may not be safe. I've just been crazy crazy horny for some dick, I need to be fucked! I could not resist. First few minutes of the video, the machine starts to fuck me and I just let go and actually find myself peeing, lol. If you like that - awesomeee, if that's not your thing, just pretend in your mind it's squirting. Next quick minute after that, I try using a 12 inch dildo - it's fun to watch it stretch me out and try to push it's massiveness inside of me, but this scene is quick as the dildo was too heavy for the machine. Rest of video - me getting fucked by the machine with the orginal dildo!! I put a hitachi on my clit and cum really hard. I really like my facial expressions in this video - it's clear I am having a very, very good time

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 474.9 MB

Download Fuck Machine Fuckery Pregnant

Loreen - her first time

This is one of Loreen's first adult videos. She's just 19 years old, has beautiful blue eyes and nice upturned perky breasts. She has a huge appetite for sex and getting herself off. All she wants is to orgasm again and again and there's no other toy around that can do it faster than the Sybian.

Duration: 4:26
Video: 812x456, AVC (H.264), 2024kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 69.2 MB

Download Loreen - her first time

18 years girls gyno exam

Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Skinny

Have a look at 18 yo teen cutie Atena. Dirty elder gyno medic will check her small tits and vagina.Watch the whole medical exam which includes: vitals checkup, BP monitor test, physical exam, tits exam, palpation,sight test, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal douche, in the end the fucking machine therapy.

Duration: 33:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download 18 years girls gyno exam

Machine Sex - Cheyenne

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fetish, Toys

What could be better then a girl and machines? Hard steel and a soft pussy! These girl Cheyenne Lacroix are getting slammed by machines and can't seem to get enough.

Format: avi
Duration: 30:38
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2246kbps

File size: 534.8 MB

Download Machine Sex - Cheyenne

Lola shoot part 2

Little college girl Lola has just turned 19. She's very cute and innocent but she already wants to fuck the Sybian. We turn the vibrations up and add rotation for her very tight pussy. Lola almost can't handle the vibrations and starts to moan before finishing off with multiple orgasms that leave her dizzy.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 852x460, AVC (H.264), 1910kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 153.8 MB

Download Lola shoot part 2

Therese Bizarre

Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Beautiful brunette babe Therese Bizarre got nice smooth skin and very nice natural tits. The dirty elder gynecologist will check properly every part of her beautiful body. He starts with her breasts, then ears, legs and feet, after that the vaginal exam follows. Have a look at vaginal finger check-up, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes an urine sample. The exam ends with a fucking machine treatment.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Therese Bizarre

Der Stahlhammer

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Create-X
Cast: Amateur
Genres: Masturbation, Fuck Machine, Toy Play, Hardcore

For some women, the normal tail is just not enough. They wanted their kinky holes to glow and be taken to the extreme. Extremely dirty pack!

Format: avi
Duration: 3:03:46
Video: 608x336, XviD, 891kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Der Stahlhammer

My Favourite New Toy

Release Year: 2020

Mistress Irony has a new toy to use on submissive Ava. It's a fancy fuck toy, kind of like a fuck robot. The fucking machine has some cool features. It can be controlled by Mistress's voice. "Move Slower" Mistress Irony commands, and the fucking machine slows down, much to Mistress Irony's, and sub Ava's delight. After Ava has had her fill of fucking, she helps her sexy, busty mistress get off with a hitachi vibrator, while the fucking machine is still pounding away at her well used pussy.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.8 MB

Download My Favourite New Toy

Little Caprice and Ines - shoot part 2

Caprice and Ines are sexy wherever they are and being naked by the pool really brings out their beauty. This is also the reason why we made sure that everything was captured during this moment. With the help of Ines and the very fast vibrations of the Sybian, we brought Caprice to the most intensive orgasm of her career. We are glad that we have captured it on film, so that now this is one of those moments that can be watched over and over again.

Duration: 5:24
Video: 840x476, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 80.9 MB

Download Little Caprice and Ines - shoot part 2

BrutalDildos Rita Rush

Cast: Rita Rush
Genres: Sex Machine, Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

Rita Rush is a super hot and horny babe that loves to stretch her pussy with brutal dildos. We carefully selected this exclusive material..

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Rita Rush

BrutalDildos Claudia Mac

Cast: Claudia
Genres: Dildo, Anal

Thin blonde Claudia Mac warms her pussy up with a big dildo before the brutal machine makes her cum with high speed thrusts!

Duration: 21:29

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Claudia Mac