Curvy Hotties With Big Tits And Huge Ass | Classic Sex

Flamingja

Capri Cavanni's Fantasy

Cast: Capri Cavanni
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, All Sex
Video language: English

Ever since she learned to play music, Capri Cavanni's always fantasized about being bent over a grand piano and getting fucked by a fat cock. It makes her pussy so wet to imagine her own song playing in the background as a big dick slides in and out. She sits down at the bench with her big tits out, and fingers the keys until Johnny shows up to make her most intense sexual fantasies cum true.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

Download Capri Cavanni's Fantasy

Flamingja

Baby Dream Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian

When the discussion becomes too heated, these two academic professionals take things into the hallway to really hammer out their issues.

Duration: 22:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5617kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 940.0 MB

Download Baby Dream Part 2

Flamingja

Kylie Rocket - High Rise Climax - 7 Orgasms

Studio: GirlCum
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Vibrator, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Kylie does a sexy tease on a high rise balcony and gets fucked to repeated orgasms. Enjoy your viewing and good mood.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5575kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kylie Rocket - High Rise Climax - 7 Orgasms

Flamingja

Babe Gets Some

Genres: College, Cumshot, Seamless, Submissive, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Kissing, Pantyhose, Strapon, Lesbian

I loved the way her tight wet pussy felt around my hard throbbing cock, especially when her legs were on my shoulders and I fucked her really deep. Enjoy!

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5026kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 634.8 MB

Download Babe Gets Some

Flamingja

My Russian Tutor

Studio: TeacherFucksTeens
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Lingerie, Passion, POV, Titty Fuck

Sam Bourne has arrived for his Russian tutoring session with Siyaora, but little does he know that she has totally mistaken the reason for their meetup. While setting up the tutoring session, Siyaora was also messing around on a local dating app.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11065kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download My Russian Tutor

Flamingja

Remi Jones

Cast: Remi Jone
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, BTS, Car Sex, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Gagging, Facial, Hairy Pussy, Lesbian, Missionary, On Back, Outdoor Sex, Petite, Reverse Cowgirl, Roadhead, Side, Spoon, Small Tits, Teen, Toy Pla

Do we have a treat for everyone today! Meet 18 year old sweet, innocent? Super fucking hot Lez- Lovers Remi Jones (Virgin) and her 18 year old girlfriend Hazel Heart. Where do I begin? Well before I do let me just clarify that today is Remi's day. The intro and car sex is edited to focus on Remi. If you want to see more of Hazel's scorcher you need to see her scene that's coming out after Remi's. And it's worth it, trust me. Now that I've clarified that, let me say these girls are two of the cutest geeks I have ever meet and Jay's dick was hard as soon as they got in the car. We find out that they met 3 years ago Cosplaying and their friendship grew into love. I love this story and pussy does not come any fresher than these two. They even have untrimmed pussies and peach fuzz on their bodies. The fucking innocent, hot peach fuzz. Yeah... that's what I'm talking about. So we find out that Hazel was the initiator of the relationship and has a sex drive I don't think either Jay or mysel.

Duration: 1:58:26
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 2078kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Remi Jones

Flamingja

Curvy Babe Ivy Steele Initiates Newbie Stud Tyler Woods

Studio: HotGuysFuck

Welcome to the HGF Experience! Thank goodness for Miss Steal Yo Man Ivy Steele. What a Body! Might have to nickname her "The Body" actually now that we think about it. Anywho, we have a new Hot Young Stud on our hands everyone! Please welcome Tyler Woods! This aspiring bodybuilder is just what the doctor ordered. These two really hit it off during their ice-breaker. Lots of laughs and two incredible bodies to stare at, does it get any better than that? That chemistry showed once they got their hands on each other too. The BIGGEST ass young Tyler has ever had in his life... and surely one he will Never forget.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Curvy Babe Ivy Steele Initiates Newbie Stud Tyler Woods

Flamingja

Stressed Out Step-

Cast: Sloan Harpe
Genres: Family Roleplaying, Teen, Blonde, Vibrator, Sex Toy, Missionary, , Creampi

I've been having a hard time lately and I hate to admit it but I have been taking it out on my family. I kindly asked my Step- to clean her room numerous times. Today when I went up into her room it was messier then before. I just lost it and snapped at her, I can not believe I yelled at Step-'s little girl like that. I quickly apologize to Sloan and tell her I have been going through a lot and I am over-stressed! Sloan offers me a hit off her vape pen, I almost coughed up a lung but I gotta admit it calmed me down a little bit... maybe a bit too much. I find Sloan's vibator under her covers, she quickly grabs it out my hand. She tells me it also helps her relax, Sloan offers a way for me to calm down a bit more. My hot Step- offers me her pussy to fuck, she tells me maybe if I cum I will relax a bit. I gotta admit she was right cause I blew my load in her pussy the last thing I felt was stress. I have such an amazing Step-.

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Stressed Out Step-

Flamingja

Rock My Feet!

Cast: Azure Angel
Genres: Blowjob, Foot, Babes, Brunette, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tit

Rocking babe Azure Angel looks stunning in a leather jacket, tiny shorts showing off her strong legs, and high heel shoes. She's perfectly ready to get fucked.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rock My Feet!

Flamingja

Sucked Straight

Cast: August Ames
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Squirt, Teen, Parody

August Ames is a troubled teen, and her parents have just about had it with her slutty shenanigans. They decided to send her to a scared straight program to try and get her to shape up, but as soon as August lays eyes on the big bulge in inmate Keiran Lee's prison blues, it's clear that they've made a huge, cock-shaped mistake. Keiran drops his drawers, and August drops to her knees to suck his fat dick through the prison bars. Once she's got him nice and hard, August opens Keiran's cell so he can eat her out. Pretty soon she's dripping wet, so the busty brunette hops up on his cot and takes his big cock deep inside her pretty pink pussy. Her big natural tits bounce around as she gets fucked hard and cums all over Keiran's dick, and then she takes a huge facial blast. Not exactly the lesson her parents had in mind!

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2537kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Sucked Straight

Flamingja

Keira's Ass Craves Cock

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: All Sex, Anal Sex, Athletic, Brunette, Caucasian, High Heels, Innie Pussy, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Oil, Piercing, Rough Sex, Small Tits, Squirt, Tattoo, Thong, Trimmed Pussy, Handjob

: The sexy Keira Croft puts on a show; stripping down, oiling herself up and playing with her pussy. Mick Blue arrives to give Keira what she's after... a big cock up her ass. The ensuing anal is enough to make Keira squirt all over the couch.

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6191kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Keira's Ass Craves Cock

Flamingja

Mistletoe Treat

Abbey & Andy are back in town visiting family and old friends and they decided to come over to give us a special holiday treat. Abbey has a mistletoe hanging from her belly button and Andy knows exactly where to kiss her. She gives him head and rides his cock as her amazing ass bounces up and down. Then a quick doggy style fucking sends Andy over the edge and he covers her beautiful face with a creamy facial.

Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8518kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistletoe Treat

Flamingja

Young At Heart - Rocco Reed, Gracie Glam

By the time he arrives, he's smiling in anticipation of the busty buffet before him and hard as a rock.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

Download Young At Heart - Rocco Reed, Gracie Glam

Flamingja

Babe Gets Facial

Cast: Aila Donovan
Genres: Small Ass, Mature, Athletic, Caucasian, Brunette, Boyshorts, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Tanned Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Cum Shot, Facial - PO

Her elegant beauty will not leave you indifferent, because these eyes can make you cum just from one sight. And if you will be pleased to stick your cock inside her bald pussy it will most wanted present ever!

Duration: 28:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6253kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Babe Gets Facial

Flamingja

Young At Heart - Seth Gamble, Kelly Klass

He doesn't forget to moisten her cunt with a cunnilingus and to cum right into her wide-open mouth.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps

File size: 477.1 MB

Download Young At Heart - Seth Gamble, Kelly Klass