Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Straitjacket

Mistress Alina has her slave bound and helpless to do whatever she desires. She wants to make her plaything suffer from extreme edging frustrations as she loves hearing a grown man beg. Mistress Alina edges his hard dick while making him wait patiently for her command to cum which is always and only up to her. Orgasms will be earned and never given in her house.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Earning his Orgasm- FullHD 1080p

Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels
Video language: English

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Black Widow Needs A New Husband

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Brianna, Lola
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

AnalGasms

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Alina is slowly taking every last ounce of manhood away from her boy-toy without him even realizing it. He used to be such a tough, strong alpha man but now he is on his back like a bitch for his Mistress to do anything she pleases. Mistress Alina is about to show him the wonderful world of prostate orgasms but with a catch. What he doesn't realize is this is now the only way he will be allowed to orgasm going forward. If there isn't a great big, cock filling his ass up then he won't be allowed to cum. He is no longer a man but just a sissy bitch who needs his holes filled for a release. After Mistress Alina is done milking his slutty hole he will be ruined forever. No going back to boring old handjobs for her beta bitch.

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download AnalGasms

Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, JOI, Big Tits, High Heels, Legs Fetis

How did you decide that today's the day??? You've been working here a while and you thought you'd walk up to me... the cute receptionist... and offer me your whole paycheck on your knees.Well, I gotta say... you're a pretty lucky pervert cuz instead of calling security... I'm gonna use your little Fetish against you. I'm gonna make you grovel... I'm gonna make you a laughingstock... I'm gonna take your lunch money... I'm gonna take whole paychecks from you while me and the rest off the Office girls laugh at you. We're gonna call it shoe licker Friday's.

Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

Download Office Girls Paycheck Slave

Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazons Caged Cuckold 1080p

The Gimp Project

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

He is totally restrained, immobile, my perfectly still gimp. I tease him mercilessly with no safe words as I crawl over his restrained body, teasing his cock until he begs for relief. I take him to the edge over and over making him beg for a mercy orgasm. -Mistress Demi

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Gimp Project

Beaten For Cheerleaders

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CEI, Legs Fetis

It's no wonder no one knows you exist. Cheerleaders only know wimps exist after seeing them bullied. Have you tried pissing off some of the football players or maybe you could stop doing your friends homework, ya know... like the big guy that already threatened to beat you up a few times... I bet he'd be perfect to help you get the cheerleaders attention.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Beaten For Cheerleaders

Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Kane
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa Kane manipulates her stepbrother into licking her asshole. It's a dirty trick, but their stepmother says that when she's gone Alexa is in charge! Whatever Alexa says her stepbrother has to do. It's very humiliating for Alexa's stepbrother to lick his stepsister's asshole, but he doesn't want Alexa to tell their stepmother that he was smoking in the garage, so he will have to do whatever his little stepsister says. Alexa seems to really like the way it feels to have her stepbrother tongue her asshole! She's so pleased with the way he has made her feel that she decides not to tell on him for smoking! So humiliating what a guy has to do just to get himself out of trouble!

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15239kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alexa Kane - Lick My Ass Stepbrother

Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Macy wants her beta cuck, Danni, to lick her asshole. Macy reminds Danni that she has the key to his chastity device. Macy really likes the way Danni licks her ass. He's the best of all of her slaves for that particular task. If Danni does a good job today Macy might bring him out in public and allow him to pay for her dinner. Macy could enjoy ass worship all day. She is living her best life!

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heel

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... DUH! So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrad.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Amber's Pet Pummeled By Pumps

Charlotte Likes Footrelax

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced lady named Charlotte loves when men at her feet ask for attention and affection. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 403.8 MB

Download Charlotte Likes Footrelax

D rink Up Toilet Boy

Cast: Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Slave Training, Obedience

So this loser has been stationed in the bathroom and basically just left there, bowing down before our "porcelain throne". When I sit down I see that there is no toilet paper!! Obviously, he thinks I am stupid and that I will let him "lick me clean" by using his tongue as my toilet paper. Um, I think not, loser. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9359kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.3 MB

Download D rink Up Toilet Boy

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Princess gets Oral Gratification from Boy in a Box Macy

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy and Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick, Pussy and Ass Eating

We present obscene femdom scene with perfect ass babe Macy Cartel! She has a perfect body with big tits and round ass!

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15488kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Princess gets Oral Gratification from Boy in a Box Macy

Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Lickng, Humiliation, Chastity, Thigh Fuckin

Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in heaven!

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

Madeline Marlowe Hot Secretary Using Her Boss's Tongue

Will Havoc's company stock will tank if he doesn't get the report finished and his hot secretary, Madeline, has been missing all day! When she appears, Will is all ears when she tells him she has a solution, but he has to use his tongue on her exactly the way she likes it. This office won't close until his punishment is done!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download Madeline Marlowe Hot Secretary Using Her Boss's Tongue

Goth Charlotte Has Sex With Her Biggest Fan - Part 2 of 3

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Charlotte Sartre , Fluffy
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

If the teasing wasn't bad enough with blowing the sheath, knowing the cock was hard inside with almost no sensation, Charlotte begins taking the teasing to a whole different level. Charlotte begins by squirting a healthy amount of lube on the sheath, before she begins riding the sheath, watching her tight pussy swallow up every inch of the sheath as Fluffy moans in defeat, knowing how close his dick is to her pussy. Now that Charlotte has pleasured herself, she has one more thing planned for her biggest fan. Stay tuned for the Conclusion, which will be available soon...

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Goth Charlotte Has Sex With Her Biggest Fan - Part 2 of 3