Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

SheOwnsYourManhood - Bunny Colby - Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

Studio: SheOwnsYourManhood
Genres: Femdom

Bunny Colby is really upset that her Father remarried so soon. To make matters worse, now she has a new step brother, Dante Colle, that is her same age. Her Dad, Lance Hart, asks her to please be nice to him. Bunny immediately needs to let Dante know that she's in charge, and seduces him into letting her fuck him in the ass with a a strap on. She fucks him sweet and rough. It's clear she owns his ass now.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

Download SheOwnsYourManhood - Bunny Colby - Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

Arch And Beg To Get Knocked Up

Cast: Natalya Vega
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Sissy Training, Make Me Bi, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Fetis
Video language: English

Hey homo! I really want you to show me how hard you are... stork it! I want a real man to come find you, and turn your sissy self on even more! Now get on all fours, arch that back...and start saying "I need That Dick" I need that dick!

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 292.7 MB

Download Arch And Beg To Get Knocked Up

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

MistressKiana - Kiana - Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Studio: MistressKiana
Genres: Femdom

You do not expect the room cleaner to be sniffing your panties and Mistress Kiana has caught the cleaner doing just that. He has been restrained and is given a couple of options. He either has to do whatever Mistress Kiana wants or suffer the consequences of being reported to his boss and losing his job for sniffing her panties. Naturally the cleaner opts for doing whatever Mistress Kiana demands of him and for him this means sucking on her big strapon cock before being fucked hard in the ass whilst bent over the cabinet. It is important that you do your job properly otherwise you can expect to be fucked one way or another.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download MistressKiana - Kiana - Caught Sniffing Mistress Kiana's Panties

Anna Likes Humilation Part 5

Cast: Anna
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced Russian woman named Anna went into the restroom, and there is a slave and he is eager for punishment. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 182.4 MB

Download Anna Likes Humilation Part 5

Double Whip - Scene 1 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy and Bart - Full HD 1080p

No plot, all heavy BDSM. Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory beat the crap out of slave Bart. He is bound to a bondage bed with plastic wrap, awaiting their two-pronged assault. He wails and moans in agony, but his screams only amuse them. The two skilled Domme alternate between whips and a huge slapper paddle, and they're just getting helpless Bart warmed up. To add insult to injury, Mistress Cybill makes him kiss her black patent boot while Mistress Bella delivers blow after blow. (Part 1 of 2)

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9450kbps

File size: 823.9 MB

Download Double Whip - Scene 1 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy and Bart - Full HD 1080p

Chastity Trainer

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

Mistress Bunny Colby's slave has been slacking off at work having a hard time paying attention. She hates knowing her slaves are distracted as Mistress Bunny only wants boys who pay attention and do the tasks they are told. Due to his focusing failures, she needs to train him to be a proper bitch and chastity is the perfect tool to help steer him in the right direction. If he doesn't focus while his cock is teased in chastity he will know nothing but pain as it gets crushed behind steel bars.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Chastity Trainer

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Goth Girls Do It Better

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, hardcore

When slave fluffy signed over his life to Goth Mistress Charlotte he knew he was in for it but didn't realize just how much. Mistress Charlotte has one rule in her house and that's all boys take it in the ass. Slave fluffy has a fear of getting his holes pegged which is exactly why he is now bound and totally helpless in the fuck bench. Mistress Charlotte smacks his balls then shoves a big dick in his ass without any warmup. His fear of getting fucked will officially be over once Mistress Charlotte shows him the way of her strap-on.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9802kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goth Girls Do It Better

Anna Likes Humilation Part 1

Cast: Anna
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The first part of the story is about a lady named Anna who behaves with dignity with slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps

File size: 201.3 MB

Download Anna Likes Humilation Part 1

Princess Amber

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Amber

What are slaves for? Anything I say they are for, of course... So while I was relaxing at the Manor I grabbed this thing out of the cage and brought it over to be My foot stool while I planned out My day and posted to My social media. But footstools at the Manor aren't just footstools, they are things to use for whatever crosses My mind at the time, like scratching an itch on My foot, or having something stupid to kick in the balls everytime My auto-correct inserts the wrong word, you get the idea.
Slaves are things, property, disposable, and not usually worth the effort We put into training them. Look at this pathetic thing, just kneeling on all fours as I use it and don't even much acknowledge it is there. (Well except to laugh at it as I kick it and it whimpers in pain... LOL) But that is the joy of being a Mean Girl, these losers come from everywhere and accept their place as inferior things to be used as We see fit, and I saw fit to have a footstool that I could kick, degrade, a.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12676kbps
Audio: 230kbps

Download Princess Amber

Danica Naked Domination

Release Year: 2019

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Peeping Tom To Oral Slave

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven Again. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Peeping Tom To Oral Slave

Involuntary Anal Stretch

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Prostate Massage, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, Electro Play, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Cum Eating, Spanking, StraightJacket

Mistress Kendra James plans to whore her slave's ass out but his asshole is just currently too tight for her liking. How are those Alpha Males ever going to fit there cock inside his hole unless its extra loose and stretched out? Using a big, fat electrified cock she will send shock waves up his tight hole making his muscles involuntarily give up for good. After she is done stretching and shocking her slave's ass muscles any size cock she chooses will easily slide down his slut-hole whether he wants it or not.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 117kbps

Download Involuntary Anal Stretch

Macy Cartel Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Macy wants her beta cuck, Danni, to lick her asshole. Macy reminds Danni that she has the key to his chastity device. Macy really likes the way Danni licks her ass. He's the best of all of her slaves for that particular task. If Danni does a good job today Macy might bring him out in public and allow him to pay for her dinner. Macy could enjoy ass worship all day. She is living her best life!

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14765kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Macy Cartel Lick My Asshole Beta Cuck

Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastity

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.

She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Goddess Damazonia - Amazon Butt Fuck

Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Cast: Angela White
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Strap-on

Good boys swallow and Mistress Angela White loves to make sure her slave boy is always reminded of that. She uses her big strap-on cock to tease and humiliate her restrained bitch while stroking his lubed up cock. Mistress Angela milks the cum out from his balls right onto her dick and immediately shoves it down his throat making him gag and choke on his own semen.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angela White - Cock Cum Guzzler

Macy Cartel Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in

Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

Download Macy Cartel Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation Of Beta

Goddess Harley Beaten For Cheerleaders

It's no wonder no one knows you exist. Cheerleaders only know wimps exist after seeing them bullied.
Have you tried pissing off some of the football players or maybe you could stop doing your friends homework, ya know... like the big guy that already threatened to beat you up a few times... I bet he'd be perfect to help you get the cheerleaders attention.

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8756kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 516.9 MB

Download Goddess Harley Beaten For Cheerleaders