Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sadie and Ashley Want Your Ass

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ashley Fires, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Strap On
Video language: English

Sadie Holmes and Ashley Fires are telling you to stroke your cock in front of them. They are dressed up sexy as fuck, and really encouraging to get off for them. Then they open their legs and reveal that they are both wearing big strap-ons. They are going to use your ass and mouth for their pleasure and entertainment. Go ahead and cum for them. As soon as you do, your ass is theirs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.9 MB

Download Sadie and Ashley Want Your Ass

No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Goth Girl Ballbusting and Castration Teasing

Cast: Autumn
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Goth Girls, Teen Dommes

Autumn is a very pretty goth girl, and she needs to use Michelle's apartment to change, but Michelle told her that she has to kick her slave in the balls 20 times as a favor. Autumn has no problem abusing the slave. She loves the idea that he's going to lose his balls soon, and that the girls sell his ass for sexual favors from time to time. Autumn knees pretty lightly at first, but looks sexy while she does it, and teases well. She bends him over at one point and knees him from behind.When she gets him on the ground, she lightly kicks his balls.Her shoes are hard and pointy and when she steps on his cock and balls it doesn't take much to really hurt his sore genitals. She bends over and says, "You've got some nice balls, it's a shame you're going to lose them :)..." and then kicks him directly in the balls with her pointy high heels.The kneeing is not the hardest ever in this clip, but her sexual teasing and teasing about his upcoming Emasculation is pretty hot. Apparently, her light.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Goth Girl Ballbusting and Castration Teasing

Kat

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Kat

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kat

Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toy

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

Download Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4

He has to be hurt

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish

The Mistress would have been glad to limit herself to telling her slave off if it really worked but. It just won't! The fucker keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again! Apparently, pain and suffering are the only things that teach him.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:16
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

Download He has to be hurt

Axa Jay

Cast: Axa Jay

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 727.3 MB

Download Axa Jay

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Cat Gives Him the Deep Dick

Cast: Catherine Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On - Pegging

Catherine Fox returns to take the responsibility of giving the slave his weekly fucking. She bends him over and goes to town on his ass with her big purple strap-on. He's starting to get used to getting fucked like this, because it's the only way the ballerina's fuck him.Cat humiliates the slave while she fucks him from behind, talking about how much he's enjoying this, and how he's almost ready to have a real cock in his ass."You like this don't you? :)" She tells him to work his ass and take her cock and he obeys, riding her big dick.She switches positions and lays him flat on his belly so she can give him the deep dick. She really knows how to work that purple cock. "Next week we're going to have a strap-on party and invite every girl over so we can all fuck you in the ass, one after the other.. You want that don't you? :)" She fucks him slow and she fucks him fast. He moans and whimpers and she loves it. When she's done she teases him, "Don't forget about the party next week.." an.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps

File size: 207.5 MB

Download Cat Gives Him the Deep Dick

Goddess Rodea

Cast: Goddess Rodea
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 735.2 MB

Download Goddess Rodea

Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys

Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc's face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don't want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker's prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.

Step On His Cock Aerobics

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ballbusting, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Spandex, Teen Dommes

Kelly is wearing purple tights and a black leotard with some sneakers. Her slave is on the floor and she was about to go to her step aerobics class but she got a better idea.. She's going to get a work out stepping on his balls :)She starts to work out by stepping on his balls saying things like, "Awe, it can't hurt that bad.." and eventually she works up a sweat so she takes off the leotard.There's a lot of sexy bending over and teasing mixed with ball and cock crushing in sneakers with this clip, and it ends with one last little kick to the balls and she walks away..

Duration: 6:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 133.7 MB

Download Step On His Cock Aerobics

POV: Casadei's

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney

You're weak for My Casadei blades... your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download POV: Casadei's

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSittin

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Handjob or Broken Balls by Alexis

Cast: Alexis
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Teen Dommes, Photos, Videos

Alexis is wearing nothing but boy shorts and thigh high striped socks. She is thrilled to have the slave alone, and really wants to fuck with him. She tells him she'll give him a hand job if he can make it through some ball busting for her. She starts off with some light knees, and gives him hope that he'll actually get a hand job, then starts really hurting him.
She is delighted when he drops to his knees, and tells him that he really should just be Nutted as she giggles and knows that she broke him :) She doesn't stop there as he's begging to keep his broken balls. She teases him more with her body and commences to kick him in the balls while he's down. The more he groans the more she tells him he can't handle it and should just lose his balls completely. "Does that still hurt" as she grabs his balls and squeezes.

Duration: 5:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 113.5 MB

Download Handjob or Broken Balls by Alexis

Slave Teased In Chastity - 1080p

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

lave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to her and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Slave Teased In Chastity - 1080p

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets, Cumshot, FaceSittin

Fabiana decides to give her new sissy slave one last orgasm before rendering his shrunken cock and balls completely useless. Mostly for amusement purposes. Lance desperately pounds his own ass with a big black dildo begging Fabiana not to stroke his cock. At this point he has been completely brain washed into thinking and feeling that any lubed up stroking of his tiny cock will hurt. All he wants is to be a locked up anal whore. Fabiana straddles him and stokes his cock while he begs for mercy. When Evil Fabiana slaps him hard in the balls he thanks her, thinking that is what he wants. He begs Fabiana not to make him cum, but eventually explodes cum all over himself with his moans of torment muffled by Fabiana's perfect fishnet covered ass.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 4

School Girl Lapdance Ballbust Kelly Rockstone

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Fitness Chicks, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes

Kelly has white pantyhose and a school girl outfit on. This might be a new winner for her sexiest outfit. She grinds and teases on her slave, and every time his little dick gets hard, she squeezes, kicks, knees, or stomps on his cock and or balls, giving him not only blue balls, but sore balls :).

Duration: 6:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 140.1 MB

Download School Girl Lapdance Ballbust Kelly Rockstone

Boy bound for chasing cougar pussy

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Young Teller thinks he is such a stud. The boy is totally into older women and has a cougar obsession. I've been fucking him for months and loving his youthful vitality. I come over to surprise him and find Teller being straddled by hot big tit blonde MILF Amanda Foxx. She's scantily dressed in a sexy bra, panties and garter belt and she's grinding him to get him good and hot. Teller tries to talk his way out of getting caught with another cougar, but I wink at Amanda and we know he will be putty in our hands. I tell him we can have a kinky threesome but that we want to tie him up first. Of course at this point, Teller has a hard on and he will agree to anything we say!! I bind his arms behind his back XXXX him elbows uncomfortably close together. I tie his ankles together and then we tell him we are going to fuck him up! This isn't fun and games cougar loving boy. We take turns cracking his ass and I slap him across the face. I tie up his knees. Amanda grabs a pair of pa.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 285.9 MB

Download Boy bound for chasing cougar pussy