Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
Video language: English

Totally dressed in rubber and gasmask, chained to the sling, the rubber-mistress fist is fucking an anal-slave in her rubber-dungeon, upto an ecstatic climax. With her shoulderlength extreme heavy rubber gloves, the mistress is tearing apart the slaves ass. Nonstop, she's fisting him powerfull and merciless, deeper and deeper inside the moaning slaves endless bowel.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:39
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 153.9 MB

Download Contessa Cara - Heavy Rubber Fisting part 3

Alexis Gives Blue Balls and Sore Balls

Cast: Alexis
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, CBT, Foot Fetish, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants - Leggings

Alexis is thrilled to have the slave alone, and she wants to give him the worst blue balls ever. She doesn't just want to hurt is balls in the moment, she wants him to have a full night of agony that only comes with brutal tease and denial and ball busting together. "I want you to have blue balls all night long..:)" She looks adorable in her gray tights and tank top as she giggles and teases and beats the hell out of his balls, and she makes sure to keep him fully erect while she destroys his balls. "Maybe you'll have blue balls for a full 24 hours :), ready for another one :) [kick][giggle]"
When he is totally broken she stands up and says, "How about I crush your little cock :)" and she stands on his cock, "Am I crushing your little cock? :)".

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Alexis Gives Blue Balls and Sore Balls

Beta Boy Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, CBT, Ballbusting

Amazon Mistress Damazonia towers over her little man of a slave putting fear into his eyes as she is wearing her favorite pair of ballbusting boots. When she puts on those leather boots then you know she means business and wants to destroy a man's balls today. Mistress Damazonia pulls her puny slave out of his cage and unleashes on his balls by kicking, kneeing and punching them into oblivion.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 849.5 MB

Download Beta Boy Destroyer - FullHD 1080p

Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

Download Magretta Dering aka Real Daddys Angel

Cumming On Alexis's Legs

Cast: Alexis, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Teen Dommes

Alexis tells the slave, "I have a deal for you... I'll give you a hand job and let you cum on my pantyhose and my legs, but you have to let me kick you a few times. aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd as soon as you cum, I'm going to squeeze the out of your balls. they'll probably break :)" Watch her tease the slave, knee the slave, kick the slave, slap his balls, and jerk him off on her legs (with a lot of ball abuse along the way) As soon as he cums she starts squeezing and smiling, and hits him one last time in the balls, ruining his orgasm. She smiles and walks away.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 151.6 MB

Download Cumming On Alexis's Legs

Cuckold Leftovers - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding

No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

Download Cuckold Leftovers - FullHD 1080p

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers

After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.
Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.
My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.
But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.
Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.
It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.
Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.
The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.
After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cat Fucks His Balls Off

Cast: Catherine Foxx
Genres: Big Tits, CBT, Emasculation, Sex

Cat needs to get fucked, and the slave's dick is NOT big enough. She makes him put the purple strap on on over his little cock and balls. He complains that the metal rivets are going to hurt his balls, and she mocks him, "Well, you should have been born with a bigger dick :)"She get's on top of him and rides him while she uses a hitachi magic wand on her clit. She loves that it's crushing his balls, and that he's getting hard and so close to her pussy but never going to have it. This is the ultimate tease and denial.
While she's riding him and getting off she toys with him: "Are your balls getting twisted under the step-in? That's just what I want, then they won't work any more... then I can just chop them off and give you the strap on permanently :)""Is it crushing your balls?"Her perfect tits are bouncing right in front of him and her pussy is so close and she isn't shy about telling him how good the big dick feels and how she hopes his balls get permanently damaged from this. Afte.

Duration: 8:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 184.9 MB

Download Cat Fucks His Balls Off

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Sissy Stretcher

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

Jerk Your Tiny Dick to Alexa

Cast: Alexa Rydell, Esmi
Genres: Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Long Legs, Small Penis Humiliation, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants

Esmi Lee and Alexa Rydell are wearing fishnets, leggings and heels. They tease you for having a tiny dick, but let you jerk off in front of them as long as they can keep humiliating you.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Jerk Your Tiny Dick to Alexa

Breath in My Ass

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity,

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Breath in My Ass

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to during a full weight video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is while locked down.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Amber and Lexi Chase

Cast: Amber, Lexi Chase
Genres: Female Domination, Chastity, Spitting, Boot Fetish

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign. Fluffy earns $80,000 a year, can be pimped out, and does an ok job at housekeeping. Lexi is not sold on any of that. But then, Amber snaps her fingers and commands Fluffy to lick Miss Lexi's shoes. Fluffy gets right to it and licks her dirty soles. Amber tells Lexi is that if she is stern, she will be able to get anything she wants from him. Also, he is good for taking frustrations out on. Amber demonstrates how Fluffy is so subjugated and docile that he .

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase

Good Slaves Get Milked - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cumshots, FaceSitting, Stockings, Bondage, Cum Eating, Body Bag

Sometimes there's lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they're told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Good Slaves Get Milked - FullHD 1080p

Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Ava
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil

Natalya shows Ava how to smother during a full weight smother video. The end of the clip has a small POV section for shiny ass addicts as well. The tone is bratty and heartless as the old fool is smothered while locked down

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8800kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Shiny Suits And Shiny Asses Face Sit

Mina the Ballerina

Cast: Mina
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Muscle Dommes, Pantyhose

Michelle told another one of her ballerina friends that she could use her apartment to get changed, but while she's there, she needs to "take care of" her slave for a little bit. Mina shows up in a black leotard and tights and is a little fascinated that the slave will be Nutted soon, so she asks him about it and squeezes his balls, "So you're really going to be losing these soon" and then turns around and teases him with her ass.She likes to fake a kick, then follow it up with a real hard one. She also likes to step on his cock and balls.After quite a bit of abuse she leaves him on the floor and comes back in a different outfit. "I can't believe your really going to lose your balls :)"She kicks and stomps his cock and balls for a while in the new outfit "oh that was nothing, we're just getting started :)"
She teases him with her ass and asks, "So what's going to happen after you lose your balls?" then proceeds to kick and stomp his balls into his throat..

Duration: 8:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps

File size: 194.5 MB

Download Mina the Ballerina

Bearded professor double teamed

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Professor Miles Striker informs busty blonde coed Reagan Lush that she is failing his class. Reagan begs and pleads with him to help her get an A, but he is adamant that she is not passing. Luscious slutty Reagan begins rubbing his cock and sits on his lap. I catch him in the act of inappropriate behavior with a student and Reagan suggests we work together to teach him a lesson. We jolt the beefy man with a tazer causing him to weaken then Reagan pulls off his pants and squeezes his cock and balls until he screams. She holds him while I tie her wrists behind his back. The professor still is running his arrogant mouth so Reagan bends over and forces he head into her ass. We taunt and mock him then Reagan shoves a rag deeply into his mouth and I wrap his head with many layers of thick electrical tape. His face turns bright red and clearly he is having difficulty being tormented by Reagan's thigh high stiletto boot in his balls. I bind his ankles together and he moans into his g.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 328.8 MB

Download Bearded professor double teamed

Armpit Worship

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Chastity

Natalya is wearing her sexy shiny latex body suit. Stupid slave gets to lick her arm pits clean, It's disgusting every time she can feel him breathe on her! Later on, he will have to be a toilet for all the girls. All the girls go to the bathroom in his mouth because they hate him. He has to do all the dirty jobs and shouldn't be allowed to breathe so Natalya rides his face until she gets off.

Duration: 15:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 845.1 MB

Download Armpit Worship

Handjob Before Emasculation

Cast: Michelle Peters
Genres: Cum Eating, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Michelle is breaking the news to her slave that the time is coming for him to be Nutted. She decides to be nice and let him cum one last time. He knows that after he cums he is likely to lose his balls, and tries very hard not to cum, but she looks so sexy in her little leotard and tights. She makes him lick all of his cum off her hands while she humiliates him..

Duration: 5:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Handjob Before Emasculation