Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Hitchhiker Part 4

Master Mikeal has been having fun with his slave boy for two days, but he still isn't satisfied. He forces Tanner to his knees. "No!" Tanner cries as his Master shoves his cock in his face again. "Suck that cock!" Mikeal demands, shoving all 8-inches of it down the exhausted boy's throat, making him gag. "Yeah!" Mikeal moans, burying his slave-boy's face in-between his legs. Tanner struggles to take in all of Master's huge cock, but is desperate to please him, hoping to be freed. When Tanner thinks it's finally over, his Master surprises him. He lifts his boy off the ground and carries him to a tree in the middle of the woods. Tanner struggles, but Mikeal soon has him roped by his wrists to branches above his head. Now he's ready to fuck Tanner's twink ass. Tanner screams as he's penetrated; his Master's cock is so big. But soon his screams become moans of pleasure, especially when his master strokes his slave boy's cock while fucking him from behind. The moaning gets louder as Mikeal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Hitchhiker Part 4

Bjorn Manning

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Bjorn Manning
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock
Video language: English

Oral sex ... Yes, it starts with him. This case is no exception. These guys began to caress each other's members with their lips. The story does not end there ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1946kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

Download Bjorn Manning

Home Self Bondage - Tied himself on the bed in a star pose

Genres: Bdsm

With the help of electromagnets and ropes, he tied himself to the bed. Didn't let go for 4 hours.
There were moments when it became very scary, and I wanted to be madly free. But it was not there. I had to lie down and just hum.
Add. Information: The shooting was carried out in complete darkness, the camera was with night shooting. Therefore, as it were, everything is black and white.
Video accelerated in some places.

Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 7603kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 690.1 MB

Download Home Self Bondage - Tied himself on the bed in a star pose

Anton part 5

Sexy hetero bastard Anton plays innocent. As if getting tattoos, sporting a sexy beard and wearing trousers that emphasise his arse aren't meant to tease and turn men like us on?! It's entirely his fault that we're driven to entrapping straight cunts like this and giving him exactly what he deserves: relentless discipline and anal punishment. Now that he's trussed up in nothing but a skimpy pair of pants and can do nothing to protect his rear, this fucker is reduced to spouting homophobic insults. We teach Anton who is really the boss by tearing that fabric away and spanking his arse till he can't stand it any longer. Dave pries apart the lad's sore bum cheeks to expose the target of Anton's pink arsehole. He spits directly on it and the hetero squirms in disgust as he feels his hole being lubed up for a pounding! But there is nothing he can do to prevent us driving into his arse by first prying open that sphincter and then fucking him with a fat fucking dildo. His fulsome genitals ar.

Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8179kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 619.9 MB

Download Anton part 5

Swallow My Piss And Ram My Dildo Up Your Arse!

Release Year: 2019

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2534kbps

File size: 255.4 MB

Download Swallow My Piss And Ram My Dildo Up Your Arse!

Anton part 3

Hetero Anton is seething with rage bound as he is in such a vulnerable position with his legs akimbo and nothing but a thin pair of shorts covering his genitals. But there's nothing this feisty bastard can do to escape his predicament or resist Adrian's insistent groping. With just a few snips his protective shorts fall away revealing his sexy hairy arsehole and great big bollocks. The only way to teach this smug fucker a lesson is to bind up his precious jewels so he's in constant agonizing pain. His proud dick is flattened with a series of chopsticks binding it and his plump bollocks are roped up like plums about to pop. This tough bastard shows what a whimpering pussy he is hollering for help, but all this earns him is a gag fastened over his mouth. That arse is so tempting we use a fat dildo attached to a power tool to bust his hole open and relentlessly fuck him. Dave administers a cruel caning to the sensitive soles of his feet. Now every nerve ending in his body is screaming in.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8190kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

Download Anton part 3

SpankingBoysVideo - David Ho. otk

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CollegeBoySpank.com
Cast: David Ho.
Genres: spanking boy, 18 yrs old, otk spanking, student, discipline, college, belting, genital punishment

An 18 year old new student in the college is already in trouble and is scared when he is ordered to report to the teacher to be punished. He has good cause to be afraid, because after being stripped he is placed over the master's knee where he is punished with the belt and a hand spanking. The unfortunate lad's chastisement also includes a genital punishment.

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.8 MB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - David Ho. otk

Hitchhiker Part 4

Master Mikeal has been having fun with his slave boy for two days, but he still isn't satisfied. He Tanner to his knees. "No!" Tanner cries as his Master shoves his cock in his face again. "Suck that cock!" Mikeal demands, shoving all 8-inches of it down the exhausted boy's throat, making him gag. "Yeah!" Mikeal moans, burying his slave-boy's face in-between his legs. Tanner struggles to take in all of Master's huge cock, but is desperate to please him, hoping to be freed. When Tanner thinks it's finally over, his Master surprises him. He lifts his boy off the ground and carries him to a tree in the middle of the woods. Tanner struggles, but Mikeal soon has him roped by his wrists to branches above his head. Now he's ready to fuck Tanner's twink ass. Tanner screams as he's penetrated; his Master's cock is so big. But soon his screams become moans of pleasure, especially when his master strokes his slave boy's cock while fucking him from behind. The moaning gets louder as Mikeal pound.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2738kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 253.8 MB

Download Hitchhiker Part 4

Czech Gay Fantasy vol.3 - Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Stan J, Bobby, Max Macky
Genres: Bareback, Group, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Gloryhole, Blowjob

Put an end to your daydreaming. Stamp your futile fantasies. Face the reality and enter the House of Pleasure. The one and only!!! There is only one rule: "Pay - Choose - Use!" Choose a hole! Everything is available. Juicy mouths. Narrow buttholes. Sucking off. Eating out. Fucking. All holes are here for you. Czech amateurs who came here to offer all their holes. All waiting to be used. Crowds of horny guys fuck them like there was no tomorrow! This place is real! Come, pay and make your dreams come true!

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Czech Gay Fantasy vol.3 - Part 1

Drink My Piss Then I'll Spunk In Your Mouth

Now that we've taken care of his balls, we then turn our attention to his aching cock. A variety of sounds slide deep inside his cock, fucking his insides as each sound gets bigger and bigger.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2127kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Drink My Piss Then I'll Spunk In Your Mouth

Take My Cock Deeper, I Want To Hear You Ream On It

If you like muscular, beautiful young men tied up and displayed to perfection,their perfect bodies straining against tight ropes expertly tied, this site is for you.

Duration: 4:57
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2149kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 80.0 MB

Download Take My Cock Deeper, I Want To Hear You Ream On It

2 Weeks Of Sweat & Stink Now Tongue Bath Me, Cunt

The domination shown is the type of psychological BDSM known as a mind fuck. Don't be fooled, however, the bondage is just the tip of the iceberg, you won't believe what you see in our gay BDSM videos.

Duration: 5:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 93.3 MB

Download 2 Weeks Of Sweat & Stink Now Tongue Bath Me, Cunt