Extreme Punishment Fantasy | Cock Torture And Electro Torture Action

Street Fighter Part 5

Brogan's ass is perfect; Joey can't keep his hands off it. Joey forces the muscular stud to his knees, exposing two meaty ass cheeks and a quivering, pink butthole. Joey spreads Brogan's ass, rubbing his asshole as he whimpers in fear. Brogan can't stand the humiliation, especially when his Master grabs his cock, bending it backwards and fondling it. As if that wasn't enough, Master Joey grabs his flogger and gives Brogan a few hard smacks on his plump ass, just to let the stud know who's in charge. Brogan is completely compliant with his younger, weaker Master. He knows that resistance will only result in a many painful lashes from the whip. Joey is now so turned on, he forces his boy to sit up on his knees. Again Brogan complies, hoping that the boy might free him if he just goes along. "Try anything funny and you'll wish you hadn't!" Joey snaps, unzipping his pants. Brogan's stomach drops as his hope of being freed quickly diminishes. He is then forced to suck his Master's rock-har.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 238.4 MB

Download Street Fighter Part 5

Suck It Up!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

Okay you guys. I'm in Las Vegas, at my friend NoEscapeSlave's place, working on his new playroom in his basement. I have moved all of my gear from the famous SeriousBondage Institute in San Francisco (my house) to his place in Vegas, and will be shooting and playing here in the future. I was tired of having all the rooms in my house clutteered with gear, and having people coming and going all the time, so the opportunity to setup shop in Vegas came at the right time. Besides, NoEscapeSlave and I are combining all of our gear to create the ultimate selection of bondage equipment. You guys may have seen that padded isolation box I built a few years ago. That isolation box is now in Vegas too. More info and video to come.

Duration: 12:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

Download Suck It Up!

Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!

Release Year: 2019

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2131kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 154.1 MB

Download Rim Me Before Swallowing Water From My Arsehole!

Bryce Acton

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Bryce Acton
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock

Being cruel doesn't mean not being romantic, but romance is different for everyone. Some people like flowers, and some like ropes and whips

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 487.4 MB

Download Bryce Acton

Rebel Twinks Part 2

Blonde hottie Caden Skie barely gets lubed up before Damien is pushing a steel dildo deep into his willing asshole. Damien manages to cram most of the cold metal in before the boy begs for it to stop. With a scheme to get it in, Damien lashes this blonde stud before cuffing him ass-up on a bench. Next Week: See just how much play Caden Skie's ass can handle.

Duration: 10:27
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 143.1 MB

Download Rebel Twinks Part 2

Parker Michaels

Cast: Parker Michaels

A sea of ??sex and an ocean of pain. These are the feelings this guy experienced when he got to the evil blue guys ...

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 488.6 MB

Download Parker Michaels

Reputation Part 3

Master Joey loves to make AJ scream in pain. Turning things up a notch, he attaches electrodes to the boy's nipples and the steel ring around his cock. Then he sends a searing jolt of electricity into his slave boy's body, sending him into spasms on the bondage table as he arches his muscular back. "Let me go!" the boy begs in between jolts from his Master's electrified sex toy. "But we're only halfway through!" Master Joey replies, shooting down any hope AJ had of an early release. "You're sick!" AJ screams, earning an even higher level of pain as the voltage is increased. Joey is having the time of his life.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2988kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 249.8 MB

Download Reputation Part 3

Eager Slave Part 4

Hot stud Devon just can't get enough of his whimpering little boy toy Mikeal, who has now been tortured for hours. Facing the wall and still tied to the X-cross, Mikeal screams with each hard lash from the whip, his slowly reddening ass twitching from the violent abuse. "No more!" he begs even though he loves being so completely dominated by a stronger man. "I don't think that's enough!" Master Devon replies, smacking his slave harder than ever before, eliciting a scream from his boy. "I want to hear you scream!" Now Mikeal is really turned on. He's never been Mastered by such a sadistic, demanding stud. Devon is ready for more. He flips his boy around, exposing his entire front side. Now he's ready to hear some real screams!

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2885kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 241.0 MB

Download Eager Slave Part 4

My Dick Is Going Deep Up Your Arsehole!

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.

Duration: 9:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2521kbps

File size: 176.8 MB

Download My Dick Is Going Deep Up Your Arsehole!

Rubber Dreams

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Here's another cool video we shot during our recent trip to Switzerland. This video features our new friend 'HeavyRubberSlave' on Fetlife and Instagram, who happened to live in Zurich where we were staying. I love running into kinky people and filming them on our trips to Europe. As far as I'm concerned, there's way more rubber people in Europe than in the States.
As you can see in the photos, HeavyRubberSlave likes tight-fitting kinky rubber and corsets. He has a slender body which lends itself to his narrow waste corset, and distinctive facial features which create an eye-popping visual with his black faceless mask and contrasting red neck corset. As many of us rubber enthusiasts will admit, he loves to spend a lot of time in his rubber. HeavyRubberSlave is also into high heel women's boots. and the pair he wears while in his catsuit and two corsets are really sexy. The truth be told, I like to wear sexy women's boots as well, and probably own six pair myself. I don't know what it .

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Rubber Dreams

I'm Gonna Trash Your Arse Until It's Red Raw!

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.

Duration: 8:16
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2742kbps

File size: 170.4 MB

Download I'm Gonna Trash Your Arse Until It's Red Raw!

Nico Duvall

Cast: Nico Duvall

Violent blue boys, brutal beating, brutal ... Everything in this video is brutal! Watch it or not, decide for yourself ...

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download Nico Duvall