~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom Cate Mcqueen - Miss Cate's New Slave

Description: This was where it began. One of my first shoots in it's entirity for the first time! 58+ Minutes of Femdom A total collection of 11 clips combined as I try out my new slave and puts him through his paces. Testing him with humiliation, pain, pegging and more!
Categories: Spanking, BDSM, Caning, Flogging, Femdom, Fetish, Domination, Humiliation, Pegging, Human Ashtray, Latex, Slave, Slave Training, More!

Format: mp4
Size: 2.52 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:58:47

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Cate McQueen - Miss Cate's New Slave.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom DommeScarlet-The Whipping Boy

Description: ... and do not forget �o enjoy !

Leather clad Dominatrix has her boy imprisoned in a remote disused cottage in the Scottish highlands. Ordering him to strip she then secures him to the wooden posts of the out building and starts with his punishment. "No one can hear your yells here, it is just you and me" The Leather Dominatrix starts reddening the slaves bottom with a large leather paddle. With each stroke the slave yelps an moans. Eventually the Dominatrix tells him "This is just the start, there is a nice back to take care of". She picks up her leather flogger and begins to flog her slaves back until it is bright red, ignoring the slaves cries. The Leather clad Dominatrix then picks up her single tail and administers several cutting strokes across the slaves back. "Got your attention now" she states and the stokes get faster and the slaves cries get louder until he is sobbing. However, the leather sjambok is still to come and several hard stokes are administered.

Size: 778.42 MB
Duration: 00:13:31

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_DommeScarlet-The Whipping Boy.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Evelyn Claire - A Queens Throne

Description: A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has as Evelyn locks him back into his cage until she desires to have her tight, young holes pleased again.

Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Evelyn Claire - A Queens Throne.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Goddess Tangent - Tormented Toy Part 1

Description: Goddess Tangent has a toy to torment and play with. He will suffer for Her amusement. Part1 starts out with CBT as Goddess torments his nutsack with her sharp talons, then crushes his balls, under the heal of her boot. Then Tangent uses him as a human spittoon and sits full weight on his face and covers it with her ass sweat. But who wouldn't want that?

Size: 1.19 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:16:46

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Goddess Tangent - Tormented Toy part 1.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Goddess Tangent - Tormented Toy Part 2

Description: Goddess Tangent has a toy to torment and play with. He will suffer for Her amusement. Part2 starts with slave sucking Tangent's heel like it's a cock. Then She uses him as a human spittoon, before shoving Her sweat soaked stockinged feet into his mouth. Then Goddess uses his tongue as a welcome mat, to clean her dirty sweaty feet. Tangent makes good used of Her toy.

Size: 1.12 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:15:47

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Goddess Tangent - Tormented Toy part 2.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Kat Turner - My Bf Filmbitch

Description: An intimate tease with my bf, who is now, truly, a bondage boy. No acting, just real life that's become really, really interesting because I'm really experienced at getting boys addicted to me now. More and more curious over my job, he tried it once as a film boy, to "see what it was like." And now I have a... regular?

Size: 415.01 MB
Duration: 00:13:51

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Kat Turner - My BF Filmbitch.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Lady Dalia - Amusement (whipping!)

Description: One thing is for sure! Lady Dalia had a lot of fun during this great whipping clip! She is a beautiful Lady wearing a sexy dress and a wicked pair of high heel shoes. Her slave is lying on the floor, being a nice victim for his Mistress's sadistic pleasures! Lady Dalia is walking around her slave, beating the sh...t out of him with a short bullwhip. Without mercy and with passion, she is causing her slave a lot of pain. Watch the marks on his back. Near the end of this great whipping clip, she, her slave, was ruthless with the sharp heels of her sexy shoes scratching his back and digging the heels brutally in his ass.

Size: 359.99 MB
Duration: 00:08:08

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lady Dalia - Amusement (Whipping!).mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Lady Dalia - Sadistic And Beautiful

Description: It is so hot watching this sexy Mistress her slave! Lady Dalia is beautiful as sadistic, and she really enjoys beating the sh..t out of that masochistic male bitch at her mercy! She is laying on the couch having her slave kneeling at her feet. Lady Dalia wants him to lay down on the floor! Then she extinguishes the burning cigarette right on the slave's nipple. Lady Dalia smiles, watching him suffer. She stands up and takes a long riding crop to give him the beating of his worthless life. Without any mercy, she starts whipping her slave, who is just there to please his Mistress! Lady Dalia laughs a lot at her slave while him for her own pleasure! German language with English subtitles!

Size: 338.6 MB
Duration: 00:07:17

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lady Dalia - Sadistic and Beautiful.mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Lady Janet (mistress Stella) - Boots Lady Hands Trampling

Description: Lady Janet her slave by trampling and crushing his hands under the soles and the sharp heels of her sexy high heel leather boots. Nice walkover senes, too! In between, she allows him to worship her boots. Lady Janet smokes a cigarette and tabs off the ash on him like he is an ashtray. She looks so sexy and dominant, and she has a lot of fun humiliating her slave at her mercy. Great boots domination with nice close-ups in between!

Format: wmv
Size: 250.69 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:08:21

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lady Janet (Mistress Stella) - Boots Lady Hands Trampling.wmv
DOWNLOAD TezFiles:

Femdom Lexi Long Legs - Reverse Headscissor Pressure Gauge Challenge (3 Ko's)

Description: I challenged my slave to spend just one minute awake in my thighs at increasing pressure rates, from 20% to 100%. If he could say awake through the minute, I gave him a rewarded. Worshipping my ass with little kisses and licks. If he KO'd, the pressure just went higher when he woke up, with no escape.

Scissorhold, Ass Worship, Domination, Femdom, Mixed Wrestling

Size: 716.13 MB
Duration: 00:09:59

DOWNLOAD Keep2Share:

Femdom_Lexi Long Legs - Reverse Headscissor Pressure Gauge Challenge (3 KO's).mp4
DOWNLOAD TezFiles: