~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Skin Diamond (Prostate Milking Denial / 19.09.2012)

Skin Diamond returns to Divine Bitches and shines like the queen she is! Steve Sterling doesn't stand a chance next to Skin's
seductively dominating ways. His cock literally drips pre cum throughout the entire shoot! Skin whips, humiliates then punishes him with evil rubber
bands all over his body for his obviously aroused cock. Who can blame him with Skin's legs, ass and pussy dressed with silky shimmery nude pantyhose
any man would be rendered helpless in her presence. Steve is put into bondage and wears a humiliating box on his head while Skin milks his prostate.
Fluid continues to uncontrollably ooze from his cock while he is brought to the edge over and over then denied, denied, denied! He's put into
chastity and made to sniff and worship Skin's pantyhose, pussy and ass until she has multiple orgasms and he's left with a dripping cock.

Release Year: 19.09.2012
Genre: Bondage, Hardcore, BDSM, Domination

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 625.4 MB
Duration: 00:52:11
Resolution: 1280x720

Click the link below for download:

Skin_Diamond._Prostate_Milking_Denial.wmv

Femdom_Chanel Preston and Logan Vaughn (Chastity Woes: Episode 2 / 14.11.2012)

Logan Vaughn attempts to impress Chanel Preston on his second day of training with the Divine Bitches. Chanel locks his puny little
cock away in chastity, humiliates him and crushes his muscle man ego. Logan is spanked, caned and has balls tortured with a painful zipper. After
all The Bitches need to find out what Logan is useful for and why they should keep him around. He's suspended in the air, has his ass penetrated
with electricity then strap-on ass fucked still locked away in chastity. Chanel removes the belt and puts a cock crimper then cock smasher on Logan
teasing him with her pussy, wet panties and delicious asshole. Chanel gets hers and Logan is desperate enough to think he's actually going to be
let out to get his.

Release Year: 14.11.2012
Genre: Bondage, BDSM, Domination, Hardcore

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 465.7 MB
Duration: 01:04:29
Resolution: 960x540

Chanel_Preston_and_Logan_Vaughn._Chastity_Woes_Episode_2.wmv

Femdom_Britney Light - Blackmailed Foot-Bitch

Tony is caught red-handed cheating with his girlfriend's roommate and Goddess Britney Light gives him an ultimatum. He becomes her personal foot licking and worshipping bitch or else....

Release Year: 25.03.2019
Genre: Foot Worship, Femdom, Boot Worship
Cast: Britney Light

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:13:27
Resolution: 1920x1080

Britney_Light__Blackmailed_FootBitch.mp4

Femdom_Dylan Ryan, Maitresse Madeline, Christian Wilde and Lance Hart (Please Fuck My Wife While My Prostate Is Milked! / 24065 / 01.08.2012)

Dylan is a highly sexed woman and her husband Lance is just not enough cock for this sex crazed amazon. While they are out to dinner
Dylan suggests bringing home the cute couple sitting behind them at the restaurant but Lance is having none of it. Many glasses of wine later the
couple, Christian and Madeline end up back at Dylan's place and all three of them cuckold Dylan's husband together! The cuckolding is HOT and the
humiliation of being cuckolding by three people is evil but that's not even the best part! While Lance is made to watch his wife fuck another man
Madeline puts him in chastity and milks his prostate. It was so overwhelming that he shoots a fat load in his chastity belt without ever getting
hard, TWICE!!! His dick can't lie and now we all know that he actually gets off on watching over men pleasure his wife even though he keeps
completely denying it!

Release Year: 01.08.2012
Genre: Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, BDSM

FileSize: 615 MB
Duration: 00:51:18

Dylan_Ryan_Maitresse_Madeline_Christian_Wilde_and_Lance_Hart._Please_Fuck_My_Wife_While_My_Prostate_Is_Milked.wmv

Femdom_Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi and Alexander Gustavo (Hottest FemDom Sex Ever Filmed / 17-12-2014)

There is not anything else to be said. This is the hottest dominating femdom sex ever filmed. Period.

Release Year: 17.12.2014
Genre: Bondage, Facesitting, Humiliation, Femdom, BDSM, StrapOn, Anal, Hardcore, Threesome
Cast: Cherry Torn, Bella Rossi and Alexander Gustavo

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 322.8 MB
Duration: 00:54:13
Resolution: 640x360

Cherry_Torn_Bella_Rossi_and_Alexander_Gustavo._Hottest_FemDom_Sex_Ever_Filmed.mp4

Femdom_2011-01-05 January Seraph and Adam Russo - She Maid Him Do It (11488)

I bet this fantasy roleplay update isn't far from fantasies you've had. Let's face it, many of us have dreamed of being dominated by our secretary, nurse or in this case maid! Adam Russo has one to many martinis and can't help but imagine what it would be like if his maid, January Seraph, put him in his place for all his faults, vices and most of all his wandering eyes. Adam is made to worship shoes and feet then has his balls clamped and weighted. January dishes out some CBT with dick flicking then Adam's flogged and caned. He's made to lick deep into January's ass then strap-on ass pounded. January uses his cock for her pleasure by chaining him to the bed and riding his dick to orgasm then ruining his with a painful post orgasmic stroke. Was this all in Adam's mind or did January just take advantage of Adam in his vulnerable state?

Release Year: 2011.01.05
Genre: BDSM, Strapon, Bondage, Femdom
Cast: 2011

FileSize: 529.6 MB
Duration: 00:44:12

20110105_January_Seraph_and_Adam_Russo__She_Maid_Him_Do_It.wmv

Femdom_Fabiana Fox - Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Fabiana has temporarily unlocked Lance's steel chastity cage to inspect the shrinking progress. After being very pleased, Evil Fabiana decided to step up the anal training and fuck him in the ass with a huge black strap on cock for 2 weeks straight until his mind and soul are putty.

Release Year: 17.06.2021
Genre: Sissy, Femdom, Fishnets, Pegging, Anal, Strapon, Handjob, Pantyhose
Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart

FileSize: 468 MB
Duration: 00:12:44

Fabiana_Fox__Fabiana_Puts_Lance_Under_a_Chastity_Sissy_Spell_Part_3.mp4

Femdom_Mandy Marx Ass Out Boy

Genre: femdom strapon pegging latex leggings
Cast: Mandy Marx

My swinging fuck doll. Ass strapped out so that I have full access to use his hole as I please. I test out multiple cocks on him until he's whining and moaning my name. Shhh. Dolls aren't supposed to speak.

FileSize: 658.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Mandy_Marx_Ass_Out_Boy.mp4

Mandy_Marx_Ass_Out_Boy.mp4

Femdom_Christian Wilde, Bella Wilde And Kam Rider (Cuckold of Convenience / 20-11-2013)

Bride to be, Bella Wilde reminisces about her hung low wayward ex fiance as she prepares to marry her new wimpy boyfriend in order to maintain her green card status. Like a prayer answered, Christian shows up on her doorstep back from a three year off the grid trip around the world. Bella cannot deny Christian's beautiful cock calling to her, she's fed up with her untravelled, vanilla husband to be, Rider and wants Christan's cock in her throat, NOW. Her animalistic desires vanish any trace of discretion, and she is caught by Rider who she then orders to join the action and learn the way a REAL MAN can fuck and please her. Cuckolding, OTK Spanking, PEGGING, CHASTITY, and BI HUMILIATION.

Release Year: 20.11.2013
Genre: Bondage, Femdom, Hardcore, Strapon, Threesome, Cuckold, Humilation, Anal, All Sex, BDSM, Oral
Cast: Christian Wilde, Bella Wilde And Kam Rider

FileSize: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:46:07

Christian_Wilde_Bella_Wilde_And_Kam_Rider._Cuckold_of_Convenience.wmv

Femdom_Mistress Gaia Look Into My Eyes

Genre: FEMDOM, PVC, LEGGINGS, LATEX, BALLBUSTING
Cast: Mistress Gaia

ITALIAN SPOKEN What"s more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away ... ahahahaah Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him. Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls ... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground ... ITALIAN Cosa c"è di più divertente di ordinare al proprio schiavo di guardarti negli occhi mentre lo prendi a calci nelle palle? Scorgere nei suoi occhi le espressioni di dolore ogni volta che il mio piede colpisce le sue palle, accorgersi di quando il suo sguardo diventa di sfida e riportarlo subito all"ordine aumentando la potenza dei calci, punirlo quando distoglie lo sguardo...ahahahaah Nonostante mi stia divertendo, con lui mantengo sempre un atteggiamento severo, lo rimprovero e lo insulto. A volte cade a terra sotto i miei colpi, ma gli ordino immediatamente di rialzarsi, ho proprio voglia di spaccargliele quelle inutili palle...e lo faccio guardandolo negli occhi e cogliendo l"insopportabile dolore che l"ultimo calcio gli provoca lasciandolo a terra...

FileSize: 306.3 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

Mistress_Gaia_Look_Into_My_Eyes.mp4

Mistress_Gaia_Look_Into_My_Eyes.mp4

Femdom_Jessi Palmer / Brat Ass Worship (17.10)

Genre: Femdom, Humiliating, Fetish

FileSize: 344.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:14

Jessi_Palmer.wmv

Femdom_Anastasia Knight - Cock Mommy

Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isn't an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.

Release Year: 03.10.2019
Genre: Chastity, Braces, Pegging, Femdom, Stockings, Anal, Strapon
Cast: Anastasia Knight

FileSize: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:19:17

Anastasia_Knight__Cock_Mommy.mp4

Femdom_Maitresse Madeline and Tony Orlando (A Sound Decision / 31742 / Jun 26, 2013)

For the 1st time ever sounding is brought to Divine Bitches! For those of you who know me & the Kink Bitches you know we could never do a little fetish film like this without a sick sadist twist. Giving nods to Italian filmmaker Dario Argento & artist Richard Prince our film is a feast for all senses!Mr. Orlando is desperate with no one to turn to when arrives at the house of the underworld femdom nurse, Maitresse Madeline. Tony confesses what a sick pervert he is doing EVERYTHING & ANYTHING taboo to get off. His fetishes run the gamut & he's hit a wall & needs to find something new, something darker something more sick & twisted than the last. Madeline tests his reactions to spanking, ass worship & pegging. She's able to shove her entire fist into his ass & milk his prostate giving him orgasms to the point where he can't take it anymore, but it's not enough. Madeline expertly strokes Tony's cock with long shiny metal rods from the inside while stroking his dick on the outside for a tease & denial experience that's so new so overwhelming that it takes femdom to new levels!

Genre: Urethral Play, Femdom, Strapon

FileSize: 2.55 GB
Duration: 01:11:11

Maitresse_Madeline_and_Tony_Orlando._A_Sound_Decision.mp4