Forbidden Enjoyment - Fucked A Hand In The Ass - Fisting

Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 6

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

Dr. FrankenFuck (Hugh Hunter) has created a fisting monster in Teddy Bryce. Teddy is adapting well to life thanks to Dr. FrankenFuck's treatments, which consist of regular and constant ass stretching. Teddy wants to be a good monster and after having the Doctor's fingers disappear inside his asshole, he gets to work sucking on the horny mad scientist's extra thick cock. 'Let's see how deep your throat is,' the Doctor says as he jams his big cock into Teddy's begging face. The monster's lips feel amazing wrapped around his cock and when Doctor FrankenFuck is rock hard, he knows it's time to take the treatment to the next level. He gets behind the muscle stud to cram his pole into Teddy's hole and fucks his creation hard just to get him opened up a little.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2989kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 652.6 MB

Download Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 6

Howlers, Scene 5

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos

Colored ink, muscle, fur and cock compete for your attention as Drew Sebastian and Dolf Dietrich lie entwined, making out and exploring their hard flesh. Each wears a harness and a leather jock strap with a cock opening. Drew leans over to suck Dolf, carefully lapping up dribbles of saliva and cock juice that run down Dolf's balls. A spontaneous sixty-nine lets Dolf do the same for Drew's huge cock. Dolf shoots his feet up into the air and spreads his legs, inviting Drew to take notice of his ass. Drew grabs a pair of gloves and dunks his hands into a bucket of lube, grabbing a ridged, conical dildo. Each segment of the toy is wider than the last, stretching Dolf's hole while penetrating it. Drew's fist comes next, and he counts the knuckles aloud. Dolf's hole is so shiny and relaxed that Drew is compelled to fuck it in several positions before cumming all over Dolf's taint.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Howlers, Scene 5

Construction Zone

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Andy Dill, Chris Neal, Daxx Reed, Jessie Balboa, Sean Harris, Taurus, Tony Bishop
Genres: Fisting, Handball, Sounding, Butt Play, Fantasies, Fetish/Kink, Group Sex, Muscles

America's top Ass Hole expert, Chris Ward, has always brought you the hottest all-male handball action available anywhere on earth. Every year he releases an extended multipart film that becomes an instant classic. In 2003 he brought you the two part set Rear End Collision, and in 2004 he directed the most popular fisting series of all time--the Tool Box Trilogy. Both of these sets won industry awards as the best fetish films of the year. And now, for 2005, Ward has announced a new three part series--The Construction Zone! The first film of the set, Blue Collar Butt Hole is now in stock and available for purchase! This movie features nine men in six amazing extended scenes--and get this: Chris did a model search and discovered a whole group of new never before seen fisting stars! These discoveries are all featured in Blue Collar Butt Hole! Never before have so many new guys been featured in a single film. So guys--this movie IS the future of fisting! New men and new action in a film f.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:13:51
Video: 480x352, DivX 5, 1337kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Construction Zone

Big On The Inside

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Peter Mitchum, Nick Piston, Billy Cochran, Jacob Slader, Tim Rusty
Genres: Bondage, Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Pissing, Rimming, Dildos, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut

Got 9 long, fat inches of meat? A handsome, hairy face? Big juicy tattooed pecs busting out of a tight wife-beater? That's great, but these Club Inferno hunks are also Big On The Inside. Hot on the heels of the runaway smash Twisted, Big On The Inside stars brand new Hot House Exclusive Peter Mitchum who just so happens to have a big, round, juicy, plump porcelain ass and the deepest, happening hole. Hot House Exclusive Nick Piston stars again as our resident thug-dick who puts all holes to the test. Directed by David Lamm, Big On The Inside clocks in at nearly two straight hours of professional hole-stretching that'll have you hopping along at home on your favorite dildo! Make it Big - On The Inside!

Duration: 1:48:26
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Big On The Inside

Breaking The Bond, Scene 2

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Japanese

Boomer Banks and Brian Bonds stand together, lips locked, cocks stuffed with surgical steel sounds. They work the thick steel deep into their piss slits as a prelude to the ass stuffing soon to come. Boomer stoops to slurp Brian's balls, and Brian's cock is as rigid as the rod running through it. They put away the steel and Brian kneels on a bench, presenting his round, meaty ass to Boomer's gloved hand. No pussy-footing here: Boomer goes for the whole fist at once, applying slow, steady pressure until his hand slips through to the wrist. Brian rocks back and forth as Boomer works his fist with ruthless pleasure. Flipping Brian on his back, Boomer inspects the tortured, hairy hole, jacking his gigantic meat as he resumes the fisting. The steel comes out again as Brian takes Boomer's fist and a sound at the same time. With Boomer's fist buried deep in his frothy hole, Brian covers himself with his own cum, and then eagerly swallows Boomer's seed in his mouth.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4656kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Breaking The Bond, Scene 2

Close-up Edging - Nick

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bareback

I did a close-up video of an edging handjob with young Nick to hide our face masks required for social distancing. I fondled and stroked Nick's cock,balls and taint with lots of lube and a very light touch, until he was rock hard and yearning to cum. Then I established a very slow, steady stroke, using lots of lube to glide over his cock, playing with his big, full balls. Nick started breathing deeply, grunting and moaning, and I slowed my pace even more, focusing on the head. Then with just my thumb and index finger, I teased the head until taking him to an intense orgasm and a big, hot load that surprised even him. Please let me know if you enjoy this close-up video.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2713kbps

File size: 635.7 MB

Download Close-up Edging - Nick

Wet Dream Men - Carmine

In an effort to keep making bi-weekly updates during the coronavirus crisis, I will be occasionally supplementing my new content with older videos from our other sites. This update is from our former Wet Dream Men site, shot in June of 2008, and features Scott with a model named Carmine. Watch as Carmine showers, then plays with himself in a hot tub before Scott joins him naked and jerks Carmines big hard cock until he shoots his load.

Duration: 37:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6639kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Wet Dream Men - Carmine

Overwhelmed with Arousal and Frustration

This is another amazing edging with Romeo, the young man described by one of my members as having "pure testosterone in his veins." I slowly teased his hard cock and he twisted and writhed, obviously overcome with frustration and arousal. I love tormenting this guy. Watch his hands going crazy as if trying to coach me to stroke or suck harder. I took him right to the brink, so close that one more stroke would have done it, then backed off, leaving him suffering with one drop of cum on the tip of his cock. I tormented his as long as I could, then slowly took him over the edge in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4046kbps

File size: 991.4 MB

Download Overwhelmed with Arousal and Frustration

Hardcore handball compilation

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Michael Brandon, Ryan Lexington, Simon Cox, Nate Summers, Buck Philips, Aaron Tanner, Vince Verone
Genres: Black, Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Interracial, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut

This sizzling first title from the Hot Hand Collection features hardcore handball action from superstars Michael Brandon and former Hot House Exclusive Ryan Lexington! Get ready to kick back, jack, and watch some ass-cracking action like you've never seen.

Duration: 1:19:39
Video: 496x400, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hardcore handball compilation

ClubInferno - Wrist Wranglers

Club Inferno invites you to jack along with the bronco bucks of Wrist Wranglers! Nobody knows their way around a wrist like this line-up of cowboys, including Club Inferno Exclusives Jackson Lawless, James Aaron, and Evan Matthews who stand ready to rope you, ride you, and put you away wet!

Duration: 1:31:55
Video: 624x360, AVC (H.264), 739kbps

File size: 588.1 MB

Download ClubInferno - Wrist Wranglers

ClubInferno - Booted

New Club Inferno Stud Mark Masterson brings muscle, cock, and a rugged, balls-to-the-wall attitude to Booted, a homage to boots and the men who love them. Masterson introduces Exclusive Evan Matthews to a new toy - a boot shaped dildo as big and heavy as the real thing. Next it's off to the boot-black for some honest-to-goodness spit-shine action where the cocks get as much attention as the boots. Club Inferno discoveries Ryan Raz and Justin Wells slurp, lick and fist in a boot maker's shop, and more! Get ready to fall on your knees and get Booted!

Duration: 2:26:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 699kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download ClubInferno - Booted

Hunter

New model Hunter is a 22 year old, straight, married hunk, 5'11" with blond hair; a well defined body; a nice big cock; big, low hanging balls; and a beautiful ass.He's young, cute and sexy as hell. I slowly stroked, licked and sucked his cock, then used a pocket pussy and my mouth to tease him, before finishing him off by hand in a convulsive orgasm.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3116kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

Download Hunter

ClubInferno - Fire In The Foxhole

Club Inferno invades a Palm Springs army compound overrun with twisted fist-pigs who deliver so much scorching-hot action there's Fire In The Foxhole. These horned up handballers work the barracks on their backs with their holes open 24-hours a day, ready to take the next big toy or man-sized fist that comes along. Feel the heat of Fire In The Foxhole!

Duration: 1:16:30
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download ClubInferno - Fire In The Foxhole

Fisting Underground 3

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Dark Alley
Cast: Demetrius, Danny Fox, Violator, Aaron King, Lee Heyford, Tim Kruger, Aaron Summers, Tommy Rawlins
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Masturbazion, Fisting

"In Fisting Underground Part 3, weplete the hole-stretching, gut-punching trilogy with the kind of images you've never seen in your life, going deeper into the world of hardcore handballing than ever before.
Imagine eight flesh-hungry men from all over the world all thrown into one vinyl playpen with nothing but buckets full of Slam Dunk lube, a mind-boggling variety of dildos, butt-plugs and freaky toys, and the energy to keep going until every ass in the room is filled to the brim, exhausted and happy.

Duration: 1:20:55
Video: 848x480, DivX 4, 1757kbps

Download Fisting Underground 3

FistingCentral - Best In Hole

Fisting aficionados all know one thing for certain: talented fisting bottom boys love to show off their holes! The more attention a pig boy gets, the more he wants to amaze his top(s) with just how much he can take - whether it's rough punching, depth charging to the elbow, or taking more than just a hand or two, gifted bottom boys all strive for their own personal title of Best In Hole.
Chris Ward is pleased to offer up proof positive that when given the chance, his handpicked cast of fisting pros won't waste a minute spreading open wide for the camera.

Duration: 2:14:42
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download FistingCentral - Best In Hole

Fist Pigs part 2

Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Steve "Titpig" Hurley, Ray Butler, Lex Craig, Bob Lowe, Dutch Pig, Rex Thomas, Kevin Scott

Seven Hot Fucking and Fisting men in 91 minutes of non-stop, sweat-dripping, ass playing, hard core....... man to man raw sex!!! The men from Fist Pigs are back and with MORE than just fisting on their minds. The hottest and most unbelievable fisting scene ever filmed. Ray Butler is suspended upside down, hanging from gravity boots while being fisted hard and fast by Kevin Scott and worked over by Titpig. Titpig feeds Ray his hard, throbbing cock while Ray's ass is opened wide by Kevin. You've never seen a fisting seen like this!

Duration: 1:32:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Fist Pigs part 2

FistingCentral - Fist And Shout Part 1

Raging Stallion's latest fisting flick has got to be the greasiest, filthiest, most rosebud-laden fist pic we've ever released. Arms up to elbows, double paw stretching, grease coated super handball!! With Raging Stallion Exclusives Matthieu Paris, Billy Berlin, Marc Lasalle, and featuring Lee Heyford, this balls to the wall, open canyon hole of a movie will leave your mouth gaping as wide as the asses splashed across your TV screen.
Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. "I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature," David said. "These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved.

Format: m4v
Duration: 2:16:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1036kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download FistingCentral - Fist And Shout Part 1

Berlin Dungeon

Studio: Hot Desert Knights

Hot Desert Knights Germany, was filmed exclusively in Berlin, Germany in the famous Dungeon, Bar and Play Space known as , . Seven Hardcore, Well Hung, Well Muscled screaming in ecstasy in 5 Intense, Fast Paced, Hardcore Fucking and Fisting scenes which will get you Up, get you Off and make your asshole quiver. Nearly 75 minutes of non-stop action in a real life Dungeon.

Duration: 1:11:20
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1201kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Berlin Dungeon

The Abysse - Part 2, Scene 4 - Axel Abysse, Aiden Woods 720p

Aiden Woods is on his back and yells to Axel Abysse, 'fuck my mouth, fuck all of my holes'. Axel responds by shoving his uncut, pierced cock in Aiden's mouth. Mounted on a lazy-Suzan, Axel spins Aiden around and gives his succulent hole a slobbery tongue bath. Aiden returns the favor bending Axel over to swirl his tongue into his swollen hole. Switching positions, Axel lays back and jerks his pierced, uncut cock while Aiden continues to fist punch his bare hole. Aiden continues to rearrange Axel's insides until they stand and jerk their loads into the air.

Duration: 29:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4637kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Abysse - Part 2, Scene 4 - Axel Abysse, Aiden Woods 720p

Casper's Tag Team Tease

Gary and I took turns tormenting Casper with a very long tease. Gary warmed him up, licking, jerking and sucking on his cock and balls and rimming his tight ass until his toes curled, his leg muscles tensed and his natural six pack ab muscles flexed. Then I took over and teased him some more until he was slowly thrusting his hips until I sucked him off in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 27:20
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4467kbps

File size: 933.4 MB

Download Casper's Tag Team Tease