Forbidden Enjoyment - Fucked A Hand In The Ass - Fisting

Landon & Ari in Atlanta

Release Year: 2021
Studio: JockPussy

Landon is excited to meet his first trans man! He couldn't be luckier to meet someone as sweet and welcoming as Ari Koyote! Ari is happy to show the furry chested man a good time as well as help him navigate his hot, wet bonus hole! It doesn't take long for Landon to figure out what to do, starting by kissing his spectacled partner and teasing his nipples. Passions grow as their tongues wrestle and their loins swell up, making Ari hungry to taste his new buddy's cock. Dropping to his knees, Ari takes a mouthful of Landon's shaft, looking up over his toned, hairy stomach to his eyes, seeing Landon smile as Ari goes balls deep. Landon's hips build up speed as they start fucking Ari's face, testing his gag reflex as he lets himself go in on his throat. Once Ari is worked up and ready to get pounded, Landon takes his first plunge into eating pussy. While Ari spreads his legs and gives his partner a perfect display of his hot clit, Landon dives in and devours his loins. Ari writhes with pl.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Landon & Ari in Atlanta

FFucking Deep Holes

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions
Cast: Tony Ryder, KiwiMuzza, RedRight, Richard Rider, Lex Leder, Mike Toms, Steve Wild, Sid Code, Kurt Woodfever, Andre, Hannes, Mitch Banning, Eagerboy, Steve Tuck, Ardon Masters, C.J. Michaels
Genres: Extreme, Fisting

FFucking Deep Holes is a hardcore, handball extravaganza of the most out-of-this-world deep fisting action ever, all in one feature length film. It is the greatest of HDK's hardcore deep fisting moments created over the past 10 years, re-edited and all put on to one movie for your fisting enjoyment. Almost two hours of the most talented asses and hands ever put on one film. A total of 10 scenes and 16 men in an incredible fisting frenzy from start to finish, for 118 minutes of hardcore deep ass perating play like you have never seen before. No fluff and no fast forward moments, just extreme deep handballing, two handed ass stretching, double fist fucking, rapid fire punching and the deepest hole exploring action to the armpits that you ever will see. It's absolutely un-fucking believable! FFucking Deep Holes includes scenes from Ass Dominators, Berlin Dungeon, Butt Busters, FFucking FFantastic, Stretch My Ass, and Xtreme M4M.

Duration: 1:58:42
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1805kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download FFucking Deep Holes

Grunts Fisting Arm of one

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Aaron Summers, Billy Berlin, Geoffrey Paine, Mason Garet, Ricky Sinz, Trey Casteel
Genres: Dildos, Toys, Fisting, Oral Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Orgies, Uncut, Cocks

Fisting fans of our multi-award winning GRUNTS have been waiting patiently for the other boot to fall. Wait no longer! Award winning Fisting Director David Hempling takes you back to boot camp to spy what our hot studs were up to in the wee hours of the morning after wrapping up their sweaty suck and fuck scenes for Ben Leon and Chris Ward. Fistpack 17, grunts fisting, arm of one is stuffed full of frenzied fisters madly feeding ferociously hungry holes with greasy palms and other heavy artillery

Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:37
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Grunts Fisting Arm of one

Frank DeFeo Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Genres: Feet,Fetish
Video language: English

Frank DeFeo is a complete man's man. In every possible way. His size 13 feet are the kinds of peds that I fantasize about all day, every day and they smell SO good. Frank is straight, but he loves having his feet worshiped and he let me do it. Frank is proof positive that straight or not, many men don't mind letting another man touch their feet. It just feels that good! And Frank certainly felt good as I worshiped his perfect size 13s with my mouth and tongue!.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 267.8 MB

Download Frank DeFeo Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 1

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Owen Hawk, Matthias Von Fistenberg, Lee Heyford, Ian Jay, Shane Thomas, Matthieu Leon
Genres: Fisting, Double Fisting, Punch Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

5 Scenes, 2.5 hours of nothing but Fist F"cking with 6 young, hole-starved pigs, including a very special de-virginizing of Owen Hawk's fist-hole, and a super extended, nearly 25 minute long double Fisting scene!

Duration: 2:01:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 1

Berke's Sweaty Socks & Size 14s Worshiped

With a huge pair of size 14 feet on him, Berke is the kind of stud that I can't stay away from. He showed up on the set all sweaty from a workout and I didn't waste much time taking off his shoes so I could sniff his feet and worship them. Of course, I spent some time on his sports socks first. Then it was on to Berke's size 14s with my mouth and tongue. He loved it!.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1643kbps

File size: 179.7 MB

Download Berke's Sweaty Socks & Size 14s Worshiped

Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Korben David, Lee Heyford, Matthieu Paris, Tommy Rawlins, Violator
Genres: Fisting, Leather, Sling, Big Dicks, Uncut, Punks, Tattoos, Dungeon

After Part 1, Dark Alley didn't think it could get any more hardcore and nasty. But browsing through Euro fisting sites, they scouted some of the perviest, most f"cked up the continent has to offer.

Duration: 2:00:56
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1941kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dark Alley Media Fisting Underground Part 2 Live

Fistpack vol.10 Best In Hole

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Chris Neal, Cristiano, Francois Sagat, Huessein, Javier De Cerdo, Marc LaSalle, Matthieu Paris, Taurus
Genres: Anal, Big Cocks, Butt Play, Europeans, Fisting, Group Sex, Interracial, Jockstraps, Latin, Punch Fucking, Tattoos, Threeways, Beefcake, Hairy, Black

Fisting aficionados all know one thing for certain: talented fisting bottom boys love to show off their holes! The more attention a pig boy gets, the more he wants to amaze his top (s) with just how much he can take - whether it's rough punching, depth charging to the elbow, or taking more than just a hand or two, gifted bottom boys all strive for their own peral title of best in hole.
Chris Ward is pleased to offer up proof positive that when given the chance, his handpicked cast of fisting pros won't waste a minute spreading open wide for the camera.

Duration: 2:14:42
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps

Download Fistpack vol.10 Best In Hole

Club Inferno Fist Pumpers 1080p

Cast: Aarin Asker, Brandon Moore, Cameron Cole, Chris Wydeman, Dakota Wolfe, J.P. Dubois, J.R. Bronson, Matt Stevens, Parker Kane

The sexy, muscular men of Fist Pumpers find an abandoned garage and turn it into their own private hookup spot to wreak anal destruction. Director Christian Owen unleashes these 10 studs who know just how to stretch a hole to its full capacity. Aarin Asker gets his hairy hole pummeled by JR Bronson, first with a massive dildo, then with his fat uncut cock. Chris Wydeman submits completely to Matt Stevens and lets him fist him hard until he unloads on his face. Parker Kane pumps toys and his fist deep into Cameron Cole, taking two hot cum shots to his face and mouth. JP Dubois dives deep into the hole of Brandon Moore with a huge dildo and a hefty hand. Boy next door Dakota Wolfe can't get enough of the cock and arm of Matt Stevens as he pumps away with both. These 'Fist Pumpers' are pounding away at willing and eager holes that will have your sphincter twitching and your hole blooming.

Duration: 2:01:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5450kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Club Inferno Fist Pumpers 1080p

Fist Session: Open Mind

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Carlos Perez, Aitor Crash, Colon, Javi, Josep Deep, Macanao, Pig Punk, Rafa Madrid, Roko, Saxon, Tom Louis
Genres: Muscle Men, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Masturbation, Pumping, Jockstraps, Leather, Butt Play, Fisting

Fist Session: Open Mind Director's Cut is the new and revised version (Director's Cut) of Open Mind Barcelona that comes with a brand new scene with dirty deep hole Carlos Perez that will shock you! Welcome to the dirtiest and hottest sex club in town - this is Open Mind in Barcelona, two floors with all kind of gadgets to enjoy sex. Crosses, slings, cages, fist zones and a piss zone. It is day time and Aitor Crash goes to Open Mind to have some fun. While he is waiting to go in, Pig Punk (a sexy tattooed newcomer) also arrives and the two immediately realise they are going to have a good time inside. The club is very busy and Josep Deep, Saxon and Alfa Jota are having a break. They a before the fisting starts again and then you will find out why Josep Deep has such a name - he can take anything up his ass but in the meantime, Macanao, Rafa Madrid and Roko (both muscled hung men) don't waste anytime - Roko sucks cocks, get pissed on and proceeds to get fucked by both of them. He can.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:35:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Fist Session: Open Mind

Tristan Worships Rich's Feet

How many men get their feet worshiped by the likes of a stud such as Tristan Baldwin? Not many, but I did. Yes indeed, and it was about time I had some attention paid to my sore feet too. I've been working really hard and having a gorgeous stud like Tristan take care of them was a wet dream cum true for me. Damn, it felt so good that I had to pull out my hard cock and shoot a big load of cum! Don't tell anybody!.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 223.3 MB

Download Tristan Worships Rich's Feet

Piss Boys

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Group sex, Orgy, Hairy, Bears, Pissing, Golden Shower, Leather, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Dildo, Fisting, Cum

Aarin Asker is sitting in his tub dreaming of piss from some hot muscle men. Holy crap his dream comes true and he gets piss from every direction.

Duration: 2:09:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Piss Boys

Ring of Fire

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: James Aaron, Andre Barclay, Andreas Cavalli, Evan Matthews, Jackson Lawless, Peter Dutch, Sage Daniels, Trey Walker, Tyler Saynt
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fisting, Fetish: Jockstraps, Latex, Leather, SM / BD, Gang Bang, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos

When James Aaron finds muscular giant Andreas Cavalli stroking his hardon through his leather jockstrap he gets down on his knees and sucks Cavalli's huge cock. Minutes later Cavalli throws Aaron on his back and turns his full attention to his pliable hole. After a hot rim job Cavalli throws on the gloves and begins an intense anal assault. Even an experienced fisting bottom like Aaron can't quit remarking on the size of Cavalli's hands - and he pushes out one of the most impressive rosebuds in Club Inferno history to prove it! Tattooed Latino Sage Daniels discovers Jack Lawless on his knees with his hole up in the air. The ever ready Lawless orders Daniels to eat his ass in preparation for a huge dildo. Daniels switches between his own gloved meathook and the dildo until he fists a load out of Lawless. Get an answer to the age old question "Where does it go?" when Evan Matthews shoves a foot-long dildo up his ass and massages the outline of the toy in his lower abdomen - and that's i.

Duration: 2:22:44
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1013kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ring of Fire

Staff Sergeant Tristan Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Staff Sergeant Tristan demands the best out of everyone the comes into contact with. This time that included me as I worshiped his size 12 feet better than anyone else can. Tristan loves foot slaves. Rather, he loves pushing them around and telling them what to do. And that was completely ok with me as I got to sniff, lick, taste and worship his spectacular size 12s!.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1338kbps

File size: 281.1 MB

Download Staff Sergeant Tristan Has His Socks & Feet Worshiped

Handball USA

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Mitch Banning, Chad Adams, Duncan Radler, Mark Phoenix, Eagerboy, Will West, Andris Peteris, David Pierce, Rocky the Texas Pig, Daniel Marks
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting, Assplay, Group, Facial Cumshot, Big Dick

Handball USA is the epic adventure of HDK's cross country, motor homing, handballing extravaganza. From the West Coast to the East Coast the cameras rolled as guys from Florida, Texas, Arizona and California demonstrated their ass-stretching techniques and tricks. Dildo play, two handed fisting, elbow deep, and they did it all! Fucking and fisting in a saddle, on a bed, on the floor and in a sling. Two hours, five hot scenes and ten of the hottest, pig squealing, butt-busting, ass pounding, cock draining handballing studs performing with no rules and no limits, just big hands, hard throbbing cocks and wet, sloppy assholes. Handball USA isn't for the weak at heart but it is for the guys who know the joys and pleasures of true ass play.

Duration: 2:05:48
Video: 720x480, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 810.1 MB

Download Handball USA

Dark Alley Media Hardcore Director s Cut

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Tommy Rawlins, Danny Fox, Christian Hezzog, Adam Faust
Genres: OralAnal Sex, Military, Masks, Muscle, Tattoos

The Danny Fox Collection is packed to the brim with Fox's big Serbian German cock, tight, smooth hole and hyper-sexual deviance.

Duration: 2:13:16
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dark Alley Media Hardcore Director s Cut

Daddies and Piss Boys (2016)

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Shay Michaels, Ray Dalton, Nick Roberts, Aarin Asker, Lukas Cipriani, Lex Antoine
Genres: Group sex, Orgy, Hairy, Bears, Pissing, Golden Shower, Leather, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Dildo, Fisting, Cum

Three hot, hung, leather daddies are out to train their three new piss boys. The boys get taught how to juice piss from hard fucking cocks. They take fists and large dildos up their hungry holes. Then the Daddies and cum deep inside their Boys' guts.

Duration: 2:09:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Daddies and Piss Boys (2016)