Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Hot Milf gets her ass Worked Over Wiredpussy Style

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Lorelei Lee & Roxanne Hall
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Electric, Lesbians, Hardcore
Video language: English

Lorelei Lee binds Roxanne Hall, pounds her ass with her fist, shocks her with a variety of electrical toys, canes her feet, and uses her tongue to get herself off. Great chemistry and hardcore lesbian BDSM!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hot Milf gets her ass Worked Over Wiredpussy Style

Tourist Trap Part 2

Release Year: 2020

The Tourist Trap 2 our ladies are still in deep trouble as their captors continue to tie and torment them in order to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather straps and exotic ties are used to little avail. How long will it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much pleasure in their captors confinement? Our ladies are still in dire straits as their captors continue to tie and torture them to get important information. Ball gags, bandanas, leather belts and exotic are used for little benefit. How long does it take these women to loosen their tongues? Are they getting too much fun in prison in their captor?

Format: avi
Duration: 56:50
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1546kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Tourist Trap Part 2

Discipline In Russia Volume 34

The Nettles Corp is back with yet another edition of Discipline in Russia. And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 34

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Glass Injection - Wenona

Whatever it takes to get Wenona off, Elise Graves is going to make sure it gets done. But it is definitely going to have its price. Payment will be exacted in the forms of screams and moans, the sounds most pleasing to Elise. Every cane stroke, flogging or whipping is designed to get the maximum reaction out of Wenona. The same could be said for how Elise makes her cum. She pounds her cunt and vibrates it as intensely as possible.

There is more to this than just some pain and some penetration, though. One of the things Elise loves most is humiliating the people in her power. In this case there is a giant syringe that is her weapon of choice. It won't be much use for breaking the skin but it is great for getting fluids into otherwise tight holes. Wenona's cunt may not hold water, but her tight little ass is perfect for the Glass Injection.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1389kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

Download Glass Injection - Wenona

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Stressed Tortures

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kate Kennedy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys

These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.

Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stressed Tortures

HT - Hailey Young - Strong Vibration

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.

She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download HT - Hailey Young - Strong Vibration

Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Even worse, since the members are able to participate in a live chat, they may get creative and suggest some things she isn't at all prepared for.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Winnie Rider For Man

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two.Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Winnie Rider For Man

The Whore Store - Lyla Kennedy

Cast: Lyla Kennedy
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Anal stretching, Bondage, Crying, gagging, Pain, Spanking, 18-21, Amateur, Big ass, Brunette

One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.

Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download The Whore Store - Lyla Kennedy

Bailey Blue

Bailey's been around the block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue

Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip

Format: avi
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2

RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Her cheeks are beet red after the barrage of slaps that he rains down on her. Her face is slick from his spit and her tears. She is crying as she tries to choke out the words he is telling her to say, both from the intensity of the humiliation and the pain of her situation.

Duration: 47:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 567.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

Am Pranger

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

Beat the Brat Part 2 Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Waxing, Domination

When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Beat the Brat Part 2 Penny Barber

Tabernacle Torment

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Masturbation, Needles, Torture, Pain, Blood, Torment, Toys, Anal Play

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

Download Tabernacle Torment

Lexi Grey - Rise and Shine

Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Foot Licking, Kicking, Painal, Rough Anal , Rough Oral, Smacking, Face Slapping, Riding, Spanking

Lexi's saga continues with Day 2. And yes, this really was day 2. We start with her waking up in the cell, going out to brunch with Dr. Mercies, and then sucking his feet and ass for a very long time before getting her own ass used for a rude painal fucking all over again. Then it's back into the chastity belt she goes. She gets nothing until Dr. Mercies decides she's earned it.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Lexi Grey - Rise and Shine

April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

Download April Rain Half and Half

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss part two