Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Raven's Steel Bondage JOI Fantasy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Raven is so hot for you right now! There's nothing she likes better than taking command, even when she's bound in unforgiving steel, her toes locked together in thumb cuffs, her wrinkled soles flexing and arching as she tells you exactly how she wants you to jerk off, right down to how slowly you should be stroking your big cock to please her! As she rolls and writhes, her PVC suit just barely covers her most intimate spots. She's in real danger of exposing herself to you, but she can't help squirming at the thought of you shooting a hot load all over her body, especially over her beautiful bare feet and right into her open, drooling mouth. She's even worn her favorite ring gag to make sure she doesn't miss a drop!And when a woman as sexy as this wants it, you can bet she's going to drain you of every last drop!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9906kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 942.5 MB

Download Raven's Steel Bondage JOI Fantasy

Anastasia Pierce.

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. They start in the clothing department where they play dress up before pleasuring each other with high heels! The training continues in the bdsm department where both girls will take turns administering predicaments on each other...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce.

Bazarre Design Part-2

Genres: BDSM

In Part-2 of our visit to Bizarre Design in Amsterdam, we get to see an old photo of the owner Jeroen in a corset dress, which he made for himself, with a waist of, say, 22 inches? Unbelievable! We also see the popular Australian bondage model Cobie in her sexy Fancy Steel chastity belt, rubber arm binder dress, skin-tight leather neck corset, and ending with an unbelievable 'Vampire Queen' black leather corset dress. We were lucky to have Cobie with us so she could model all of these unique pieces of fetish clothing. For me, my favorite piece was Cobie in the rubber arm-binder dress. I can't get that image of Cobie out of my mind. I'd love to see her wear the dress to the opera or symphony. Maybe we could ask Jeroen to make one that covers her breasts so she wouldn't get kicked out of the event.

Duration: 1:26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Bazarre Design Part-2

Yes Master, Ill Be Your Latex Slave

Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Big Tits, Gonzo, Blowjob

Wearing a buttplug all day at work made me really horny, I come home horny & excited and change out of my secretary uniform and put on my shiny sexy black latex outfit & shiny boots. I know my master likes my rose gold cuffs & collar so I match it with a larger rose gold buttplug! He commands me to play with the plug (Anal Play) and then cuff's & leashes me, fucks my throat, rolls me over and SPANKS my big ass red then continues to push his cock in my ass, when he feels I have been stretched enough he puts the plug back in and fills my pussy with his cum!

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

Download Yes Master, Ill Be Your Latex Slave

Rapture

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot, Darenzia, Paris Kennedy, Jewell Marceau, Mistress Nicolette
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Bondage, Strap-on, Latex

This is a two hour movie starring the brunette dominatrix, Anastasia Pierce in every scene. All the women are enjoying all kinds of perversions, from threesomes to fucking machines, sex toys to latex, pantyhose, pussy spreaders, big boobs, suffocation cellophane wrap, anal plugs, role playing, masturbation and much, much more!

Duration: 1:41:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 892.7 MB

Download Rapture

Exposure

Studio: Alex D

Mia de Berg sieht sich in einem Tagtraum erst als nackte Köchin und Bedienung von Jill Diamond und Big George und später, wie sie von ihnen benutzt wird. Sie leckt Stiefel, Jill Diamonds prallen Latexhintern, ihre Möse und den in einer Vakuumpumpe steckenden Schwanz von Big George. Zur Belohnung wird sie erst mit einem Umschnalldildo genommen und später von dem gepumpten Big George. In der zweiten Szene beobachten die beiden dominanten Latexladies Valeria Jones und Miss Eve die ziellos und sich selbstbefriedigende Kitty Blair in einer alten Bahnhalle. Sie entführen sie und nehmen sie mit in ihre Räumlichkeiten, in denen sie begutachtet, gespankt und mit einem Brustgeschirr ausgestattet wird. Ihre Brustwarzen werden zum Objekt der Begierde. Als Krönung wird Kitty Blair von den beiden Frauen mit ihren großen Dildos genommen. Zwei mit Augenbinden in einem Verlies sitzende Frauen werden von den maskierten, rauchenden Männern Big George und Ronny R. gefilmt, abgegriffen und dazu animiert a.

Duration: 1:16:51
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1974kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Exposure

Hard bondage and torture for very horny brunette part 2 HD 1080p

Horny model in latex clothes, in white panties, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet shaved pussy. Professional bodange, domination, predicament and torture for very sexy model with naked ass in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4579kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage and torture for very horny brunette part 2 HD 1080p

Help Wanted

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mary Jane
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Anal, Oral, Toys, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Strapon, Brunette

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. It`s the tale of two switch enjoying passion and kink at its best!

Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Help Wanted

Inflagranti Exellent Perfect Magic The Best New Collection. Part 4.

The young diva must prove her suffering ability, before she herself may reach to the switch. Teacher Lüpper castigation hour teacher the newest prank. The winning-sadistic timpanist uses the favour of the school hour and punishes together with

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

Download Inflagranti Exellent Perfect Magic The Best New Collection. Part 4.

Malice

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Mistress Gemini
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.

Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Face To Face

Cast: girl
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Toys, Anal, All Sex
Video language: German

The film of the famous figure of "glamorous BDSM" Alex D. It consists of two parts - Top Level and Basement Piece. Unfortunately, I did not find a poster and a description ... Details are on the screenshots. Happy viewing.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:48
Video: 600x436, DivX 5, 2020kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Face To Face

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area.

Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

More Than One

Presents powerful retro cult directors cut versions of past authentic scenes. It's more than one participating in a hardcore action pack orgy. Watch latex sluts getting taken to highest points of ecstasy while restrained entrenched in a nonstop orgy. Domination and unapologetic perversion never looked so good.

Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download More Than One

Qual der Wahl

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Herrin Silvia, Jacky
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Leather, Domination, Lesbians, Blowjob

As usual, you can expect something special from AlexD. This film is no exception. In the film, beautiful girls are involved in hard fetish and BDSM. Sex is mixed with torture and domination. Enjoy your viewing ;-)

Duration: 1:20:59
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1048kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.5 MB

Download Qual der Wahl

GwenMedia - Pleasure Slaves

Madam plays with two slaves a lash and a dildo, then properly has a phallus the turned slave.
Having suspended one slave over another, it is possible to think up many cheerful occupations

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download GwenMedia - Pleasure Slaves