Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Fräulein Mina
Video language: English

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina - Kinky Rubber Excess

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Natalie Mars, Ella Hollywood, Mz Berlin, Lexi Sindel

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest friend-slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9798kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download The New Girl Gets Pegged

Makfuk

Seductive Interrogation part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Makfuk

The New Girl

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw nag with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Makfuk

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Makfuk

The New Girl

Slave Natalie Mars has been the perfect model slave for Lexi and her friends to this point. Mz Berlin recruits a new slave girl to stir up some competition in the stable. Ella Hollywood is 19 and already dresses like the perfect slut. She was found running around in platform stilettos with an obscenely short skirt, nipple rings and a sheer top. Mz Berlin & Lexi Sindel decide to see how well they play together. First they are bound on the saw with a double gag. The Mistresses tease their chastised cocks making them so horny they squirm. The next challenge is a dildo sucking and fucking challenge to see who pleases a cock better? Ella really deep throats the cock well while the Mistresses supervise. Mz instructs them to turn around and get to riding the dildos. Natalie really demonstrates her well trained ass and rides that dick taking the entire length no problem! What will be next for the training of Ella??

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9810kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download The New Girl

Makfuk

Sissy Slut Motel

Release Year: 2011
Genres: made Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Domination, StrapOn, Cuckold, Dildo, Crossdress, Transvestite, Fetish

Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 whore because that's exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissy's first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room!

Duration: 58:39
Video: 704x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 785.9 MB

Download Sissy Slut Motel

Makfuk

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long .

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest -slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Makfuk

Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Taylor Dawn, Deviant Kade, Adam Rogue, Momoko Mitchel
Genres: Sissy, BDSM, Rubber, Latex, Femdom, High Heels, Uniform, Toys, Submales

Mistress Lexi Sindel turns on her feminizer Fem-O-Tron 5000 and with his help turns an ordinary guy into a passive lecherous rubber sissy doll, tightened in latex and chained to steel shackles of whoredom and anal pleasure. Then, dressing Sissi in the uniform of the servant girl, she makes her to gratify a chocolate nymph and big-dick-fucker.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 515.1 MB

Download Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Makfuk

Kinky Rubber Excess

Cast: Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers. Download and enjoy!

Download Kinky Rubber Excess

Makfuk

The New Girl Gets Pegged

The training of Ella Hollywood continues as she learns how to take a proper pegging. Her holes fucked and drilled by her new Owners as she watches the well broken in slut Natalie get pegged alongside her. Natalie Mars is an expert in taking big dicks so she helps show her newest -slave exactly how it's done. Goddess Lexi and Mz Berlin ram their big, thick cocks down their fuck holes preparing them for all the giant stud cocks they will be pleasing in the future. They can't have their sluts being a disappointment to their clients and make sure they can handle any size cock that is thrown at them.

Makfuk

The Professionals

Release Year: 2016

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.
London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper p.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals

Makfuk

Kinky Rubber Excess

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Amator
Cast: Fraulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pi.

Download Kinky Rubber Excess

Makfuk

Lianna Lawson Goddess Tangents Latex Gimp

Studio: Bobs-TGirls
Genres: Female, Shemale, Bondage, Pierced Nipples, Piercing, Mask, Pump, Vibrator, Handjob, Urethral Sounding, Latex, Gag, Erection Ring.

Wow Very cute, passionate and sexy girl in a trance mask and a beautiful woman in latex. She is laxing and torturing a huge dick of trance.

Duration: 39:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9702kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lianna Lawson Goddess Tangents Latex Gimp

Makfuk

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Studio: Jm Productions

This is one wild bukkake party in reverse! Watch three different men get squirted, yanked, grabbed, yelled at and all-out soaking wet as a ton of lovely ladies get together to show men what its like from the other end!!! Youve never seen so much aggressive squirting in your life!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1308kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 3

Makfuk

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart