Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Mistress Tangent - Untamed-take Husband - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Unusial, Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination
Video language: English

Strong Goddess Layla will smash Yago face and body and he tries to escape under his big Domme but all is in vain. Layla is loving her hard session while the poor boy dont. Odette enjoys a bowl of breakfast cereal. Across the table, her boy is pegged by their woman. Today is a special occasion. It is Odettes birthday breakfast. Today is the day Odette will receive the key to her chastity. She grins from ear to ear as her boy grimaces in discomfort. Odette wishes that every morning were her birthday. Every minute keeps getting better and better for her. Odette is presented with the key to her chastity! Finally! Overjoyed, Odette sits on the table across from her boy, so that his key is eye level. Danni is made to sing to his friend while his woman fucks him. Danni does not seem to be putting enough effort into his singing. His woman and friend threaten to fuck him with a larger cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Tangent - Untamed-take Husband - Domination HD

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Double Trouble Zwei Faeuste Im Darm

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Carmen Rivera
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Bizarr Sex, Bondage, Dominant, Fisting
Video language: German

Be the witness as I extend the limits of my anal slave inch by inch. Everybody takes it up the ass and loves every ass pounding minute of it and so will you.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 927.8 MB

Download Double Trouble Zwei Faeuste Im Darm

Soaking The World With Piss

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Celine Noiret, Barra Brass, Luci Angel
Genres: Pissing, Femdom, Spitting, Piss Swapping, BDSM/Bondage, Smoking, Hardcore

It's not looking good for this pathetic guy as this scene starts off, as he's being roughed up, humiliated and pushed into the devil's den by blonides Luci Angel and Barra Brass. This guy has fucked up and he's being taken to the baddest bitch of them all, Celine Noiret! These three fashionable beauties have this guy right where they want him, and as soon as he's nice and secure they go for that cock, sucking and stroking it and letting him know jut how pathetic he is.hey, it's a rough way to play, but things could be much worse for this guy, especially when they have him piss all over their freaky selves and let the golden shower waterworks being! This piss soaked scene ends in some spunk for these gals to work with, and while it's been an intense one this guy can't really complain with these nasty sluts at the helm!

Duration: 42:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Soaking The World With Piss

The Boob Box

Studio: Feminized
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Adorable trance with false tits and gorgeous blonde with a strapon. Trance puts her lovely ass, and the blonde fucks her, but not with her dick, but with a big pink silicone dick from the sex shop.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download The Boob Box

Obey Her!

Cast: TEmily Marilyn, Anastasia Pierce, Paris Kennedy, Brandy Moore, Akira Lane, Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Anal, Bondage, Strapon, Fetish, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Sadism & Masochism, Spanking, Humilation,

Blondes, Brunettes and redheads take an uncensored escape into vice; featuring six fetish super-stars in sexual and BDSM 3 ways. There are no boys allowed in this video and they are going to show you how girls do it better! Anal, strap-ons, butt plugs, double made orgasms, chains, cages, latex, talons, dildo gags and much more than your kinky heart can handle!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:13
Video: 856x480, XviD, 1970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 945.0 MB

Download Obey Her!

Suffering for Science Part 1

Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Belt Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Electrical Play, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Female Dominant, Marks, Mind Fuck, Single Tail, Whip, Zip Ties

Doctor London River is the foremost expert on the topic of inflicting pain. She runs the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, an entire organization dedicated to experimenting with powerful and painful erotic stimulation. And every experiment needs test subjects. Abigail Dupree and Slave Fluffy will do nicely.

The first phase of trials has them each strapped into a chair for some serious sensory deprivation. They are blindfolded and their ears are filled with white noise. London carefully studies their reactions as they become more and more terrified of what is coming next. They should be.

The wooden post in the middle of the room provides no cover for the subjects when they are strapped to it. London's expert whip work plays across their bodies, eliciting a serious of moans and screams that let her know that this set of data is going to be excellent. There are still more tests to come. She needs to find her subjects' breaking points.

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suffering for Science Part 1

Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Sasha De Sade & Goddess Tangent
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Sissy, Latex Maid, Chastity Devices, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Blonde

Goddess Tangent is so angry when she finds the kitchen dirty after I was supposed to clean it! She bends me over and spanks my ass, making me count the slaps on my white butt until it turns red... she then makes me fetch her some wine, and makes me a special cocktail with her spit and drool. After I swallow her spit like a good girl, she lets me clean her red bottom heels with my tongue - I love being degraded like this Goddess Tangent decides she needs some entertainment, so she plugs my ass with a sparkly pink buttplug and unlocks my sissy cock from its chastity cage... she puts me at her feet to suck her toes and take verbal degradation until I cum all over the floor. She leaves me licking up my mess like a good sissy maid xx

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

London River - Fisted

Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with h.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download London River - Fisted

Three brutal punishments

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Sissy, BDSM, Rubber, Latex, Femdom, High Heels, Uniform, Toys, Submales

Mistress Lexi Sindel includes a TEM-O-Tron 5000, and with an ordinary boy turns into a passive rubber lustful Cissy doll, covered with latex and bound in shackles steel toothpick and anal pleasure. Then along sissy maids in uniform, it makes a nice chocolate with a big ass and pumped by a dick with great Faker.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 515.1 MB

Download Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by making him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Taylor Dawn, Deviant Kade, Adam Rogue, Momoko Mitchel
Genres: Sissy, BDSM, Rubber, Latex, Femdom, High Heels, Uniform, Toys, Submales

Mistress Lexi Sindel includes its feminayzer Fem-O-Tron 5000, and with the help of an ordinary boy transforms into a passive rubber lascivious sissy doll, covered in latex and bound in Steel shackles floss and anal pleasure. Then, along sissy maids in uniform, it makes pleasing chocolate f and inflated Faker.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 515.1 MB

Download Sissy Rubber Sex Doll

Treacherous Scene 5

Cast: Aiden Starr, Anna Valentina, Dana DeArmond, Mistress D, Jay Taylor, Jessi Palmer, Maia Davis, Megan Coxxx, Nikki Darling, Mickey Mod, Ruckus XXX, Slut Bottom Chris, Tim Woodman
Genres: Fetish BDSM Strap-On All Sex Cuckold High Definition,

Severe Society brings you their special two disc set for "Treacherous!" A four-hour fetish epic featuring Aiden Starr and Tim Woodman! Strap-on gangbang brunch. BDSM orgies. Dueling blowjobs.

Duration: 47:51
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 640.3 MB

Download Treacherous Scene 5

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Welcome To Slavery

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Roselip-Fetish
Cast: Akira Watanabe
Genres: Femdom, Japanese, Uncensored, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Pissing, All Sex, Hand Job, Stocking

Effective Japanese the dominoes use the slave as a personal toilet bowl and sex of the exercise machine.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Welcome To Slavery

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lance Fart

The Boob Box

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Adorable trance with false tits and gorgeous blonde with a strapon. Trance puts her lovely ass, and the blonde fucks her, but not with her dick, but with a big pink silicone dick from the sex shop.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download The Boob Box