Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Dorian and Cassie Domina Secrets

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

A man comes to a massage session and there his huge body is massaged by a professional girl who gets aroused and puts a gag on him and ties him up and begins to lick his testicles and ass and then removes the bandage from him and lets himself be fucked in a sweet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:05
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4358kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Dorian and Cassie Domina Secrets

Rubber Pool Party

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Part 2of3 - A bunch of us got together after the 2015 Folsom Fair and drove to a friend's house who had a swimming pool in his backyard. We brought tons of rubber and diving equipment with us and spent the afternoon wallowing around in rubber in his pool. Our group consisted of me (Mark), MummyEd, Elise Graves, PetgirlKako, RubCop (Felix) and our friend Ken.
In this video we see our friend Felix walking around on the bottom of the pool in a neoprene straitjacket and weighted boots while Elise Graves rides naked on his shoulders. Let me say that as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing better than to have a naked woman in a swimming pool along with an underwater camera. Also, at one point in the video someone unzips Felix's neoprene pants only to find he's wearing a Carrara chastity belt. All in all, I think everyone had a good time.

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rubber Pool Party

Sexual Endurance

This video is many a man's fantasy. Two women cast Tony Orlando's arms and legs in fiberglass. Attachment bolts are embedded in the fiberglass as attachment points. Once the fiberglass is hardened there is no chance of escape. No way out. Tony is absolutely helpless. His hands are covered in hard fiberglass shells. He is under the complete control of these two women. Tony is then moved to the next room where is chained naked on the bed, stretched wide and vulnerable in a spread-eagle position. E-stim is connected to his cock and butt plug, and a face-sitting dildo gag is inserted into his mouth. This guy is totally screwed. Let the fun begin! The scene takes on a life of its own, orchestrated by Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako. Elise applies her own brand of twisted sexual torment to her helpless victim, while Petgirl hovers behind the scenes handing her various pieces of gear. What a team!

Duration: 57:19

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sexual Endurance

Elise Graves, MD

Few people are aware that Elise Graves has training as a real medical doctor. She signed up for one of those on-line courses and within a few weeks she was performing brain surgery and heart replacements. Unbelievable!
We're lucky that Elise is a fully trained MD because our friend Tony Orlando showed up with a bad case of erectile dysfunction. Elise jumped into action and was able to revive his cock by utilizing a few medical devices and some strict bondage therapy. This could only have happened as a result of her in-depth Internet training. Check out this fun video, and contact Elise if you think you need this type of treatment yourself.

Duration: 35:09

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Elise Graves, MD

Brace Antics

This is one of the more crazy videos we have shot at the SeriousBondage Institute. We invited the 'Strap Wizard' (Fetlife) to show us some of the medical braces he owns and talk about their names and attributes. There were five of us in all; Elise Graves, Petgirl Kako, Tony Orlando, Strap Wizard and myself. One thing led to another and before we knew it all of us were in medical braces including Tony Orlando who was also in leg braces and handcuffed into a wheelchair. Chaos ensued when the girls conducted a tickle test on Tony and Elise gave him an oral exam.

Duration: 1:05:40

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Brace Antics

Girl Domination Pt.1

Cast: Tina, Maria Mia, Jolie
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strap-On, Toys/Dild

Giving back her rented car at the car rental causes disaster for Tina - slapping fury, spitting, kicking and eating dirt is her solution. Maria hopes for help with the stocktaking, but she soon discovers the aide sent by the department is no help at all. Enraged she hits him with everything that is available, shaves his head and fucks his ass - slapping, deep throat, verbal humiliation. The boyfriend of Jolie does everything to meet her demands, but he seems to do everything wrong. Words are not enough - caning and heavy slapping never did anybody any harm.

Format: avi
Duration: 48:50
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1810kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

Download Girl Domination Pt.1

Heavy Rubber First

his is another mind-blowing scene with Elise, heavy rubber, e-stim and bondage. Elise's subject was a sincere and willing young guy who had seen Elise in videos. He never thought that he would have a change to meet her, but a lucky e-mail got him connected.
I think this was his first time in a heavy rubber suit, and I think he liked it. That's fortunate, because Elise likes heavy rubber. In this two-part video, we watch as he disappears down the rabbit hole with Elise and doesn't look back.

Duration: 36:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Heavy Rubber First

Femdom Sex Videos Rubberella Slave Chronicles

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GwenMedia
Cast: Jean Bardot, Lax
Genres: Latex, Rope Bondage Microfoam, Gag

With her first slave locked away, Rubberella begins the work of disciplining the second of her unruly pets. Wrapped in a leather cage suspended off the ground, this masked slave barely has room to move her arms. Fascinated by the way the straps constrict the girl's body, the rubber-clad Dominatrix likes what she sees: her slave's ass hanging at just the right height for a thorough spanking.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:33
Video: 944x720, AVC (H.264), 1260kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 727.8 MB

Download Femdom Sex Videos Rubberella Slave Chronicles

Wide Open

Seriously though, Elise does have a fascination with mouth and face play. So when we acquired a halo brace and our friend Strange Hobbies came for a visit, it became clear that we had everything it takes to assemble a bizarre medical scene for Elise. Naturally a scene like this requires a subject who would be agreeable to this idea, which is where Strange Hobbies comes in. As his name implies, this guy is attracted to unusual and extreme experiences which is just what we needed. Truth be told, Strange Hobbies has done scenes like this before. Check out his Fetlife profile.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wide Open

Forced Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Forced Bi Interrogation

RubberStel - Rubber Couple

My travel companions included Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako, both on Fetlife. We were in Germany attending the 2016 Boundcon event, and ended up in Amsterdam shooting videos as we worked our way back to the US. On the day we visited the RubberStel couple, only the rubber husband Josh was available as his rubber wife Kim was out for the day.
This couple shares a passion for heavy rubber gear, and I must admit that I was envious of their warm and loving relationship. Their attraction for rubber extends far beyond fancy dress and takes them into the realm of extreme fetish.

Duration: 37:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RubberStel - Rubber Couple

Manchester Rubber Pool Party

For those who may not be familiar to wearing rubber in a swimming pool, let me tell you that it's a really fun experience. Be it tight or loose, one of the attractions to rubber is the erotic and unusual feel of the rubber against your skin. When you are in water the feeling is somehow altered and amplified. You become more aware of being inside of a protective layer, and once the water seeps inside of your suit and gloves you are provided with yet another experience of sloshing around inside of an enclosed bag. Additionally, latex rubber provides a different experience than wearing a common neoprene SCUBA wetsuit. My first experience of wearing latex rubber in a pool was years ago when it was raining. I was in a heated hotel pool late at night and the rain was pouring down on my latex covered head and I was warm in the pool sloshing around and it was totally great!

Duration: 59:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps

Download Manchester Rubber Pool Party

I See What You See

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Alice and her submissive Taylor Dawn (Fetlife). Taylor came all the way across the country from Florida to hang out at the Institute over the Folsom 2017 weekend. While he was visiting he asked about our Studio Gum orange heavy rubber inflatable bag. So we pulled out the bag and Alice took charge of the scene. In addition, our staff technical consultant Dart_Tech (Fetlife) happened to be at the Institute, so he rigged up a video feed from a small webcam to a head-mount viewer. This enabled Taylor Dawn to watch Alice as she tormented and stimulated his cock. What a setup! As the title of the video indicates, 'you see what I see'. The webcam was attached to a head strap which allowed the camera to see exactly what Alice was seeing.

Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps

Download I See What You See

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full

You know I travel a lot and of course I organize my travels properly. I post my next destination and I receive applications from the local slaves and every time I choose one or more to serve me during my stay. Maybe you will be my slave in one of my next trips! I have a great apartment in the middle of the city and I wait for the slave of my choice, a virgin 21-years old that he never had a Mistress!
My new young slave did all the housework and he deserves a reward. I call him and I command him to worship my feet, as I cover his face under them and guide him how to worship them properly. I get a little more dominant with him and I laugh with the fear on his eyes and I push him on the floor and make him worship my feet harder. Finally I cannot resist and I start to footsmother him, his face turns red so fast!

Duration: 1:06:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full

Taylor Dawn and the Rubber Duo

Our friend Taylor Dawn didn't realize what he was getting into when he agreed to play with Eden Alexander and Elise Graves. Maybe he got in over his head? In any case, once he was naked and restrained in our 'Box of Torment' he lost any ability to turn back. He was going down the proverbial rabbit hole.

Duration: 39:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

Download Taylor Dawn and the Rubber Duo