Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Sexy Woman Dominates His Boyfriend - Shona River - Full HD 1080p

Shona River enjoys to use and tie up her lover, Max Dior. She then makes him fuck her and as a reward sucks his cock. She eventually unties him and he eats her pussy and then fucks her pussy and ass. They both have intense orgasms. At the end of the scene, he ejaculates on her beautiful, clean pussy. Watch this video to see how a sexy woman can dominate a man in bed!

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sexy Woman Dominates His Boyfriend - Shona River - Full HD 1080p

Marcelo Dominated & Fisted By London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo
Video language: English

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with .

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Marcelo Dominated & Fisted By London River

Inflated Torment

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Just a reminder everyone, we are not out of this pandemic. Over New Year's I had dinner with my sister, her friend, her neighbor, and me. One week later we were all positive, and my sister and her neighbor spent time in the hospital. It was a close call for her neighbor who almost didn't make it.
This update includes another cool video from the archives, featuring Mistress Alice and her friend Gumbi in his inflatable rubber suit. I really want an inflatable suit like this. Mistress Alice straps Gumbi down to our famous padded 'Gingerbread' bondage board. This is nothing more than a plywood cutout of a body, covered with foam and red upholstery fabric, and lifted off the floor with 3/4-inch water pipes. This doesn't sound very sexy, but it's really a great idea for this scene as well as pallet wrap mummification scenes. The Gingerbread Board has a head rest taken from a massage table which allows the person to lie either face up or face down. As JG-Leathers would say "horniness is the.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Inflated Torment

Nurse Fluffy

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before thoug.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nurse Fluffy

London River - Dick Tied

Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation

Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his jun.

Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download London River - Dick Tied

Ryan Keely

Cast: Ryan Keely
Genres: Stockings MILF Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Threesome I

Ryan Keely feels its time to put her sissy bitch Fluffy in her place. The bitch ballerina left her tutu at home and needs a beating before his Mistress greets Her visitors. Fuffy at least has done right providing his Mistress this evening with two fat cocks for her pleasure. He comes back crawling out of the way with two studs following to service Ryan. She jumps the guy's bones right away and takes those cocks right away. Her energy is unleashed and takes no prisoners except Fluffy. The guys can barely keep up with her needs but still keep pace pounding her into oblivion. Fluffy is rewarded with a hot load of cum straight from his mistresses lips and then spat upon her shoes for him to polish with his tongue.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ryan Keely

Harmony and Les Moore - Military Recruit Sodomized

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

When les arrives for his military induction he is shocked to find his training begins immediately. he is riding cropped repeatedly as he is ordered to the interrogation room and made to strip. his body is taunted. Officer Harmony does not think he has what it takes and orders sit-ups and then jogging on the spot. Once sweaty and tired, he is taken to the medical office for a cavity search. his ass is spread with a speculum, and then he is fucked hard with harmony's strapon cock. She uses his face as a sex toy, cumming all over him as he licks her ass. Pussy, he has not earned yet. In a tight chair tie, he is nothing but a sex slave. his face is slapped, and his cock is ordered to stay hard. hen Harmony commands a big, milky load from him all he can offer is a slave's substance. She feeds him his jizz and makes les apologize for every woman that may have had to taste his worthless cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 48:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 363.1 MB

Download Harmony and Les Moore - Military Recruit Sodomized

HD Femdom Sex Videos Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Charlotte Sins
Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

Kira Noir

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Kira Noir has been a favorite of Pegnim for years and she finally came to play. Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kira Noir

Poolside Smothering!

Cast: Delotta Brown
Genres: FaceSitting, FemDom, Fetis

Sexy Delotta Brown enjoys being outside by the pool when she smothers her slave. Delotta gives her slave a good facesitting and breast smothering session before moving the breathplay to the bathroom. Once inside, Delotta places a dog chain around her slave's neck and proceeds to give him as ass smothering session.

Duration: 46:29
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1496kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 552.9 MB

Download Poolside Smothering!

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Pegging Compilation Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Some of our hottest stars in their best moments: Ashley Fires, Blue Dream, Cadence Lux, Casey Calvert, Khloe Kapri, Leigh Raven, Sioucsie Q., Trinity St Clair...

Duration: 1:02:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pegging Compilation Part 2

Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Cast: Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess
Genres: Threesome, Pegging, Strapon, Amateu

Rough domination threesome. Italian Virgin boy gets pegged by Italian stepsisters Marica chanelle and Tina princess

Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3091kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marica Chanelle and Tina Princess pegging virgin boy

Estella Bathory Fisting

Estella Bathory loves sloppy sex. Lube all over, feet in her mouth and a hand in his body. She uses her strapon to fuck and gape Michael's butthole becuase she loves it so dang much. A meetup in The Hard Rock Hotel was captured by Siouxsie Q, Michael's real life partner and favorite piggy.

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 781.5 MB

Download Estella Bathory Fisting

Ballbusting By Shemale Domme On Twink Sub - Full HD 1080p

First video (of many) with Shemale Domme Michelly Ximenez, using servilejerome as her BDSM and bareback sex sub... In this first session focused on ballbusting, she busts jerome's balls hard for a full hour! Punches, Kicks, kneeing, hits with bongers, rubber mallet, boxing with MMA gloves and bare knuckles, etc., while jerome is tied tightly and screams ever louder from being ballbusted without pause over an hour!

Duration: 57:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3138kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ballbusting By Shemale Domme On Twink Sub - Full HD 1080p

Jemma Jansen And Colby Jansen

Cast: Colby Jansen, Jemma Jansen
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Mask, Puppy Play, Rimming, Chastity, Foot Licking, Toy

Jemma Jansen is getting impatient waiting on her bed for her puppy, Colby Jansen. When Colby gets on the bed, Jemma puts a puppy mask over his head and tells him to fetch his tail. Colby grabs his butt-plug tail in his mouth and gives it to Jemma. Jemma gets it wet, shoves it inside Colby's asshole, and makes him wag it. After that Jemma makes Colby lick her high-heel shoes and then her pretty bare feet. She unzips her pants exposing her pretty pussy and gives her puppy a new treat to lick. Colby takes her pants off and Jemma turns over onto her knees to get her pussy and ass licked from behind. Jemma gets a big pink dildo and attaches it to her strap-on and fucks Colby's ass deep and hard.

Duration: 42:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9671kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Jemma Jansen And Colby Jansen