Pussies Of Ladies Was Gushing With Pleasure | Lesbian Lessons

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag
Video language: English

How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Rina Ellis, Chloe Couture, Casey Calvert and Aaliyah Love Have

Release Year: 2020

One lucky lady takes on three lesbian hotties in each scene of this girl gangbang release that always erupts into a squirting climax!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 737.4 MB

Download Rina Ellis, Chloe Couture, Casey Calvert and Aaliyah Love Have

Deauxma Syren Demer

She handcuffs him and then has her way, whipping his fat cock out and running her tongue along the length of his shaft. The Easter has never had a sweet treat like this, and soon he dives ball deep into her tight snatch.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Deauxma Syren Demer

The Better LoverThe Better Lover

Cast: Evelyn Claire , Sabina Rouge
Genres: Brunette, Lingerie, Lesbian, Passion, Petite

Sabina Rouge and Claire Brunette are having a tiff because Claire is fucking Sabina's ex boyfriend. Claire gets to her breaking point and tells Sabina that her ex dumped her because she was bad in bed. Sabina decides to prove to Evelyn that she's great in bed. Shoving Evelyn against the door, Sabina shoves her hand down Evelyn's pants to make her point crystal clear.

Evelyn is kind of into her friend's forceful attitude. She lets Sabina turn her around so that her face is pressed to the door. As Sabina pulls Evelyn's panties down, she finds her friend nice and wet. Evelyn can't hide her hard nipples or the musk of her arousal. In fact, she finds her friend unbearably sexy.

As Sabina slides her fingers up and down Evelyn's slit, she slowly takes off her own clothes. She's got a surprise underneath, with her matching lingerie set of a sheer bra and thong. Going in for a kiss, Sabina is satisfied to find that Evelyn is happy to match her passion, with hard presses of her lips and p.

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3244kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 623.7 MB

Download The Better LoverThe Better Lover

Twerking, Licking, Skinny Dipping 1080p

Cast: Veronica Leal, Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Threesome, Strap-On, Redhead, Toys, Natural Tits, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Sexy lesbian threesome with Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue, Veronica Leal! Come watch those beauties having fun in the pool and explore some anal pleasures.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7631kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

Download Twerking, Licking, Skinny Dipping 1080p

Lesbian masturbation action

Studio: True Life

Cute girl is masturbating alone till her sexy friend suddenly appears. She decides to help cutie to get an orgasms with her very special toy! Unforgettable lesbian action especially for you, dear friends!

Duration: 25:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3793kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 734.6 MB

Download Lesbian masturbation action

Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue, Veronica Leal - Twerking, Licking, Skinny Dipping

Cast: Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue, Veronica Leal
Genres: Lesbian

Sexy lesbian threesome with Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue, Veronica Leal! Come watch those beauties having fun in the pool and explore some anal pleasures.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7631kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.5 MB

Download Anastasia Brokelyn, Mona Blue, Veronica Leal - Twerking, Licking, Skinny Dipping

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Download Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation

Gag Race

Release Year: 2017

We?Re Happy To Introduce This Adorable Newcomer With A Bubble Butt For Days. Max Prefers To Top, But Took Dillon?S Fat 8? With Much Pleasure! There?S Nothing Hotter Than 2 Completely Versatile Guys Licking And Sucking Every Inch Of Each Other, Then Fucking Each Other All Over The Place. Dillon Was Getting Fucked On The Kitchen Table And Suddenly Said ?Ahh Don?T Touch It?? As Cum Started Dripping Out Of His Dick. Max Actually Fucked Two Loads Out Of Him, Then Sprayed An Insane Load Himself All Over And Into Dillon?S Ass!

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14570kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 612.1 MB

Download Gag Race

Bad Roomate 1080p

Cast: Evelyn Claire, Gia Derza
Genres: Lesbians, Barefoot, Bedroom, Panties, Stockings, Breasts, Brunette, Dildo, Toys, Fingering, Indoors, Tattoo

Night after night, the noise of loud music and louder sex keeps cute Gia Derza awake. As Sal Genoa's erotic movie "Bad Roommate" begins, she finally snaps and knocks on Evelyn Claire's door, asking her to keep it down. When the noise resumes the following night she knocks again, only to be greeted by gorgeous Evelyn wearing nothing but black stockings and a strap-on. In the bedroom, they kiss, and Evelyn undresses her roomie eagerly, going down to lick her pussy slowly and sensuously. Gia giggles and moans in bliss as Evelyn slides two fingers into her drenched slot, sucking on her clit to drive her wild. Evelyn penetrates Gia with her strap-on cock, talking dirty to her as she fucks her steadily in missionary position. They switch to spoons, Evelyn squeezing Gia's perky breasts as she thrusts into her from behind; then move into cowgirl so Gia can ride Evelyn's mock cock wildly, her ass bouncing. The sticky sounds of her arousal mingle with her gasps as she rocks and grinds on the th.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Bad Roomate 1080p

Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation 720p

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Lezdom, Strap-on, Dildo, Whipping, Lesbian, Masturbation

Am I pretty for you? Mmm please edge to orgasm with me, let me see your pulsing cock orgasm when I do. How many times do you orgasm to the thought me being fucked by another girl? Mmm, just thinking about two sexy females having fun with each other makes my pussy slick and wet. Is it fun to watch me pleasure myself with my favorite vibrator while thinking of your cum in my mouth? My pussy is so wet for your cum. Guys and gals fantasized all the time humping and sucking, riding waves of pleasure. please... can I cum again?

Download Girl Girl and Dreamy Masturbation 720p

The Retro Collection - Road Trip Episode 1

Cast: Ariel Piper Fawn & Miela A
Genres: Lesbian

Our very own superstar model turned producer Ariel Piper Fawn is the star of this unseen classic from 2012. Director Andrej Lupin kicks off his "Retro Collection" with episode one of "Road Trip," which finds gorgeous redhead Ariel and cute blonde Miela A looking adorable in their fifties style summer dresses as they head out for a picnic with Thomas Lee and Gina Devine. As the girls pose for photographs, naughty Ariel exposes her beautiful big breasts; Gina leads Thomas away and Ariel continues her teasing, flirting with Miela as they lie in the long grass. Ariel straddles the sweet blonde and kisses from her lips down to her stiffening nipples, then strips off her white panties and strokes her smooth shaved pussy. She spreads Miela's plump pussy lips open and licks her clit slowly and skilfully. Miela slides a hand into Ariel's panties and the girls frig each other avidly, Miela's cries of pleasure muffled as she sucks on Ariel's big tits. While Gina lavishes her attention on Thomas.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download The Retro Collection - Road Trip Episode 1

Anya Krey and Candice Demellza - Suggestion

Cast: Anya Krey, Candice Demellza, Lilu Moon
Genres: shaved, lesbian, brunette, erect nipples, puffy nipples, masturbation, shave, please, bedroom, shaved pussy, barefoot

Irresistible in sexy lingerie, stunning brunettes Anya Krey and Lilu Moon are kissing on the bed as Andrej Lupin's erotic movie "Suggestion" begins. When they catch cute Candice Demellza masturbating as she watches Lilu eat Anya's hairy pussy, they invite her to join them for a hot lesbian threesome. Undressing and kissing each other with great intensity, Anya sucks Candice's stiff nipples and Lilu licks her shaved pussy. Candice goes wild when Lilu fingers her while Anya strums her clit, driving her to a powerful orgasm. Lilu straddles Candice, who rubs her pussy as Anya eats her from behind, tongue exploring her smooth pussy and tight asshole. They make her cum explosively, then turn their attention to gorgeous Anya, Candice sucking and jiggling her beautiful breasts while Lilu licks and fingerbangs her unshaven pussy. As her noisy climax subsides they kiss through the afterglow, all thrilled by this exciting new experience.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7686kbps

Download Anya Krey and Candice Demellza - Suggestion

Pussy licking romance in high heels

Cast: Lexi Dona, Asia Rae
Genres: Body Suit,Shorts,Small Ass,Athletic,Czech,Black Hair,High Heels,Bald Pussy,Innie Pussy,Medium Skin,Small Tits,Natural Tits,Dress,Bubble Butt,Tattoo,Ebony,Thong,Outie Pussy,Dark Skin,Sex,Kissing,Face Sitting,Pussy Fingering,Pussy Licking,Indoors,Living Room

Standing by the window wearing luxurious high heels and a yellow evening gown, Ebony smokeshow Asia Rae waits for her girlfriend, Lexi Dona, to get ready for their night out. Lexi comes up behind Asia wearing a tight, black dress, pulls her lover into her arms, and kisses her. Putting their evening on hold, the ladies move to the couch, where Lexi strips Asia so she can eat her pussy. Lexi eats Asia out, then fingers her pussy while the Ebony babe plays with her own tits. Asia sits on Lexi's face, then cums. Lexi then sits on Asia's face so she can cum hard too, then gets eaten out doggystyle for multiple orgasms!

Duration: 24:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1382kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 270.4 MB

Download Pussy licking romance in high heels

Kata (Katarina Hartlova) & Marie - 2nd Milk

Cast: Kata & Marie
Genres: Big natural tits,Lactation milk,Lesbian.

Katharina asked us not to be angry with her because she has less milk than after her first pregnancy. Luckily ,we cannot confirm a low amount of milk. Marie did her best to get huge fountains out of Kata's filled to bursting milky jumbos. See on your own!

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12948kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kata (Katarina Hartlova) & Marie - 2nd Milk

Cute Blonde Teens 69 Pussy Licking

Cast: Marilyn, Jenny
Genres: Kissing, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, Gonzo, Lesbian, 69

Besties Jenny Wild and Marilyn Sugar are having a sleepover and talking about the boys they like in their college classes. Jenny really likes this one guy, and wants to kiss him, but has never kissed anyone before and doesn't want to embarrass herself. Marilyn offers to teach Jenny how to kiss and plants one on her puckered lips. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6732kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cute Blonde Teens 69 Pussy Licking

Stacked Celebration 1080p

Cast: Dorothy Black, Kira Queen
Genres: Stilettos, Stilettos, Pierced, Panties

Raven-haired babe Kira Queen is washing her car, big breasts jiggling alluringly, as Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Stacked Celebration" begins. She's joined by gorgeous Dorothy Black, who has good news to share; Kira congratulates her with a passionate kiss, unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her beautiful breasts spilling out of her bra. Dorothy plays with them, squeezing and stroking, as Kira tugs her panties aside and eats her pierced pussy. She's soon shivering with pleasure as Kira laps at her clit skilfully. Leading her voluptuous lover indoors, Dorothy sits on the table with thighs parted, inviting Kira to feast on her some more. They squash their soft sexy breasts together amorously as they kiss, before Kira eats Dorothy to an intense orgasm. Now Dorothy gets Kira naked and fingerbangs her to a froth, before licking her shaved pussy until she has a powerful climax.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7699kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacked Celebration 1080p

Nylon Strapon Video Set collection!!

Their games grow so much hotter with their legs clad in nylons and their crotched armed with hard sticks.
Sexy young lesbians, tight nylons so great to feel under your fingers, and strapons filling fresh tight muffs - sounds like a perfect combination for some paint-peeling action!
Their pink lust is multiplied by a thousand with all that, and they are not going to waste a minute. Dazzling quality videos featuring young beauties in stockings slamming each other with strapons!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 21 files.

Download Nylon Strapon Video Set collection!!