~SCATmania | Shit and eat dirty collection~

Scatmania Mistress Zaida - Toilet Slave Experiment

Description: Toilet slaves only exist to serve their Mistress. Sometimes I am curious and perform experiments. My toilet gets tied up with a mouth gag, pushed to eat My shit all while I poke and prod.

Tags: femdom,scat,blonde,tattoo,human.toilet,piss.drinking,shit.feeding,toilet.slave

Format: mp4
Size: 2.2 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:36

DOWNLOAD: FileBoom:

Scatmania_Mistress Zaida - Toilet Slave Experiment.mp4

Scatmania Pastel Goddess - Slave Goes Bobbing In My Shit Bowl

Description: I'm bored and feel like playing a filthy game with my slave. I call him in. The pathetic slave crawls over to a bowl, very afraid. I slap him. I have such an exciting idea, I just know it will put me in a better mood. I'm going to fill up the bowl with various disgusting things and then make the slave go bobbing in the bowl for whatever I say. This is exactly what he exists to do. Amuse me in unspeakably degrading ways all for my entertainment.
The first thing I put in is some foot dust. I grind my foot callous down. It stinks already. There was some trash stuck to my foot so I put it in too. Next, the main body of the concoction: a full load of my shit and piss. A big creamy pile builds up in the corner, followed by a massive rush of piss coming out for like 20 seconds. The bowl looks beautiful! The slave must be feeling so hungry.
Next, I wipe my ass with some toilet paper and drop it into the bowl, followed by a used condom from the sex I had with my boyfriend the previous day. It's all wrinkled and filled with cum. In it goes! Finally, a filthy pair of old socks that are well-worn and full of holes. I chuck them in the bowl and they soak up the shitty piss cocktail.
For the full last half of the video, I mush the slave's face into the bowl and tell him to bob for various objects. He has to dig out the condom with his teeth, then some toilet paper, followed by my socks. Then I make him get the condom again. It's filling up with shitty liquid!! The slave's gags are all real. He frequently begs me to stop but I just shove him back in with my feet, filling his mouth and nostrils with disgusting waste water. He gargles on the shit and blows bubbles while submerged in the bowl. He's trying to breathe but has to keep digging around for shit. The game ends when I am bored and disgusted by such a miserable pathetic sight. All slaves deserve to be treated like this or worse.

Size: 145.95 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:09:40

Scatmania_Pastel Goddess - Slave Goes Bobbing In My Shit Bowl.mp4

Scatmania Ruby Farts - Ruby Feeds A Human Toilet

Description: Ruby feeds a submissive toilet straight from the source. While on all fours and being filmed from the side, Ruby's toilet waits eagerly behind her. Ruby starts pushing, and it seems to be going down smoothly. The moment Ruby senses a hesitation she turns around facing her human toilet ready to push it back in his mouth. To her surprise he continues to swallow it down smoothly! Once Ruby believes she is empty she uses her own finger to dip inside her asshole, making the toilet suck her shit stained fingers while staring in her eyes. Ruby returns to an on all fours position and is able to push a few more treats in her toilets mouth, at this point the toilet wishes to cum. Ruby instructs him to keep cleaning, tasting, and smelling her shitty ass while he strokes his cock and cums for her.

Tags: femdom,ass.worship,scat,blonde,human.toilet,shit.eating,shit.feeding,toilet.slave,shit.in.mouth

Format: mov
Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:19:53

Scatmania_Ruby Farts - Ruby Feeds a Human Toilet.mov

Scatmania Ruby Farts - Ruby Ships You A Load To Stroke With

Description: Sitting on the edge of my tub I grab a container to fill with a hot fresh load. The panties I just slipped off are set aside to use like toilet paper. While pushing out a fragrant and large load, I instruct you to get it on your hands. I continue filling up this container instructing you to start smearing my load on your thighs and up to your belly button, and finally, I tell you to rub your cock with my load. Using my panties to wipe my ass clean I suggest you place them in your mouth while stroking your dirty cock.

Tags: femdom,femdom.pov,scat,jerk.off.instruction,solo,efro,panty.pooping

Format: mov
Size: 458.01 MB
Duration: 00:04:11

Scatmania_Ruby Farts - Ruby Ships You a Load to Stroke with.mov

Scatmania Ninounini Dirty Halloween I Shit And Piss In A Pumpkin For Halloween Before Playing With The Contents And Fucking My Ass

Description: In this video with a creepy atmosphere, I�m going to mix terror and sexy by being dirty with my shit and my piss!
This video contains video effects (keeping the original authenticity and image quality (4K video) and sounds on the Halloween theme.
First of all, I�m going to scare you with my clown costume and show you the hollowed-out pumpkin that I�m going to pee into and make a big turd.
I�m going to piss and shit in it, then I�m going to close it with the top of the pumpkin and shake to mix, finishing kneading with my hand before starting to cover myself in piss shit (body and mask)
Once covered, and still in this Halloween atmosphere, I will start to fuck my ass with my realistic dildo while plunging my hand into the pumpkin full of shit to spread it again. I will pour the disgusting contents of the pumpkin on my body before resuming anal.
I�m going to continue with my other black XXL dildo in different positions, each more exciting than the last! I will pee a second time!
I won�t forget to dildo my big hairy pussy either, before ending up masturbating and giving myself a devilish orgasm!

Sexual acts: Scat, Shitting, Anal Masturbation

Size: 2.27 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:26:26

Scatmania_Ninounini DIRTY HALLOWEEN I shit and piss in a pumpkin for Halloween before playing with the contents and fucking my ass.mp4

Scatmania Ninounini Valentine's Day Your Wife Offers You An Ultra Hard Scat

Description: Valentine�s Day is coming! I offer you a video in which I play your wife and offer you an ultra hard scat and piss session with me.
First of all, I�m going to tease you with a very sexy Valentine�s Day outfit, before making you drink my piss directly from the source of my hairy and smelly little pussy. Then I will make you clean my dirty pussy.
I will then offer you the chance to eat my shit straight out of my divine asshole. Swallow as much as you can! Then you will lick my fingers full of shit.
Then you will take my shit in your mouth and suck it like a real cock, while covering yourself completely with shit. You will end up completely covered!
You will then have to watch me eat my shit in chocolate Liege yogurt. I�ll put a piece in, mix it up, and take several big bites.
I will then be stripped all over my body. Large jets will come out of my mouth.
You will then come and explode my ass with your big cock (symbolized in the video by my huge black XXL dildo)
I will come and bombard my ass in different positions, with my mouth full of shit as I love to do!
I will then alternate between my caviar and my dildo. I will suck them in turn, super exciting! I�m a big slt�
Finally, I will fill my mouth with shit and push the dildo (your cock) into my mouth. I will suck your cock while counting down from 5 to 0 to make you cum, your mouth generously filled with shit�

Sexual acts: Scat, Pissing, Shitting, Coprophagia, Puke, Anal Masturbation

Size: 2.43 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:28:29

Scatmania_Ninounini VALENTINE'S DAY Your wife offers you an ultra hard scat.mp4