Solo Performance Of A Beautiful Guys | Masturbation Time

Billy Hicks

Studio: Footwoody

Billy showed up wearing a pair of Birkenstock sandals on his perfect little feet. The hot summer heat and made his feet sweaty and ripe - perfect for a FootWoody video!
This cute 18 year old straight guy props his feet up on the table and plays with his enormous 10 cock in his shorts as he lets his sandals slide off of his sweaty bare soles. He sticks his feet up in the camera as he airs them out and you can see the grime of walking around the city stuck to his cute little toes. He pushes off his shorts and shows off his massive cock as he continues to tease the camera with his delicious bare soles. Feet so close you can almost smell the ripe foot sweat as he rubs his toes together and shows off his toe jam. He flips around and dumps a nice load of cum all over his belly before chilling on the couch with his perfect bare male feet on display. Horse hung 18 year old straight dude showing off his smelly feet for a bunch of gay guys!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3645kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download Billy Hicks

Fabio (Shower)

Studio: Keumgay

Fabio a very cute young guy of 22 y.o. He was for the week-end on visiting in Paris. We did meet him on a sport club in the center of Paris. Never before we asked him this he did pose naked. Its his very 1rst time on video (and naked). We have given him a very good massage and we played with his strong dick.
We have meet him in a hotel in paris because last day before, we did meet him on a sport club in paris and since his 1srt video only for us, he didnt see it. We did propose him to come in our hotel room for watch his video, but excited by his more cute than ever face and body (more muscles since 2 years), we did propose him to do a new solo video, but our assistant gave him a massage but fabio wasnt so much agree and its me, the director that gave him a massage after the 1srt massage :)
I had forgotten how his his very large dick sized. I was so excited by his body too.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Fabio (Shower)

CockyBoys - Derek Salle Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Remind me to thank whoever came up with the idea of Spring Break. I met Derek while he was in Florida for Spring Break randomly at some beach party. He was down for spring break from New York. Turns out he's bi-sexual, not in the least bit shy, and was more than happy to jerk it on cam for same extra dough. He starts off totally naked, playing with his cock until he's hard. You can tell from the coy look on this dude's face that he know how hot his ripped little bod is. He shows off his ass for the camera a bit before flipping back around to jerk off that dick some more. This kid was [more...]

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3139kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 201.7 MB

Download CockyBoys - Derek Salle Jerks Off

Luke Strong Twinky Toy Play In The Trees

Studio: AmateurTwink

Luke Strong: Lots of guys have secret locations where they can go and have a wank or hook up with a new dude, but being in the city boys like Luke have to be a little more imaginative. Sexy and smooth young Luke has found a spot over the wall of the old mansion house, in the trees where no one can see. He's brought a bunch of toys to slip into his ass while he furiously wanks his cock and gets a hot tasty load of cum gushing. Watch the way he rubs his dick like he's starting a fire!

Duration: 16:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Luke Strong Twinky Toy Play In The Trees

Next Door Homemade - Dakota Payne (720P)

Studio: Next Door Studios

Dakota Payne has been horny staying at home during this quarantine. Watch as he plays with his hard cock and fingers his tight ass. Enjoy this video and remember to stay safe, stay home and stay horny!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Next Door Homemade - Dakota Payne (720P)

Next Door Homemade - Dakota Payne (1080P)

Studio: Next Door Studios

Dakota Payne has been horny staying at home during this quarantine. Watch as he plays with his hard cock and fingers his tight ass. Enjoy this video and remember to stay safe, stay home and stay horny!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9081kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 692.7 MB

Download Next Door Homemade - Dakota Payne (1080P)

Mike Douglas (Jon Saunders)

Studio: Uknm

The blue-eyed blond British charmer who helped make Bunk Buddies a huge hit is back to give us a personal tour of his muscles, his peachy arse and hard, uncut cock. Toned and tattooed, Mike loves to play with his foreskin and stroke his furry balls whilst whipping up a big load which pastes his abs and makes them glisten.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4099kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

Download Mike Douglas (Jon Saunders)

Brandt's Boys - Casting Jordan

Straight, married to a woman. Lost my job during the pandemic & decided to try the content creator route! Stumbled upon Brandt & he agreed to mentor me...if I was willing to make the kind of content people wanted to see. You will see all of my first time experiences with men here.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 168.6 MB

Download Brandt's Boys - Casting Jordan

Novak (Solo)

Video language: English

Connor chesney walk into milo fisher's bedroom buck naked and sporting a raging boner. Waking milo up, conner insists on some morning head. After a bit of protesting, milo gives in, and soon milo's sexy lips are wrapped around connor's dick.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Novak (Solo)

Jake Jammer

Studio: Alternadudes

Alternadudes portraits models that are a little different from the main stream models. You will find hairy guys, long-haired guys, and other types. Jake Jammer is a hot model from Alternadudes. His appealing handsome face and body hair are always attractive, especially his hairy sexy armpits which make people want to sniff and lick.

Duration: 13:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 311.3 MB

Download Jake Jammer

Riley (Solo)

Video language: English

As connor enjoys milo's cock in his mouth, he jerks his own rock hard pole. Sufficiently horned up, the two studs decide to take it up a notch. Milo rolls over onto his stomach, and connor shoves his raw dick right into milo's perfect ass. Straddling him like he might straddle a colt, connor pounds the living daylights out of milo. Milo, meanwhile, is moaning in pleasure. He likes nothing better than a rock hard cock stretching out his tight pink hole.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 718.7 MB

Download Riley (Solo)