Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p

Lady Dark Fairytale has a slave for punishment. She is ready to beat his ass with a few different canes. It might be extremely uncomfortable, and painful for the slave. But that's what Lady Dark Fairytale likes. It's nice to see the marks of Her cane in his sore bottom. This is a beautiful heavy caning punishment carried out by Lady Dark Fairytale.

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19514kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

Download Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p

Konsequente Demut

Video language: German

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
Cast: Melissa Lauren, Barry Scott, Kris Knight
Genres: Dark Hair, Threesome, Handjob, Facial

Two horny dudes called one sexy hooker with pierced nipples to come and do some pro skin pulling to them. They don't want to fuck her, just to watch her jerking their cocks and let them cum on her pretty face.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amazing babe takes on two dicks

Princess Amber What You Need Is A Key Holder

Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

Download Princess Amber What You Need Is A Key Holder

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox