Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

With a lot of work to do I knew Sarah would looking for something fun to keep her busy. So after laying out a few items I setup a small challenge for her. Her task? Tie herself and find the key to her handcuffs somewhere in the house. Never one to do anything half fast Sarah puts on her ankle length hobble dress and corset on to make things a bit more interesting. Next she straps on the muzzle gag and blindfold before sealing her fate with handcuffs behind her back. After an hour of searching I could tell she was getting frustrated. Hinting it might in in the cage she goes right inside. By the time she realizes she's been tricked, the locks are already clicked closed. Sarah protests from behind her gag but knows full well what her afternoon plans will entail.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 301.6 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Scavenger Hunt

Kinky Sex

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
For those of us who prefer kinky sex, this video is for you. Vanilla sex is out. Some of us like to include fetish gear in our love making. Once you go down this kinky rabbit hole, there's no turning back. Kinky sex is really great. It's fun, exciting and different. It's like sprinkling exotic spices on your food.
In this video we see a kinky couple incorporate latex, a butterfly straitjacket, posture collar and patent thigh-high lace-up spike-heel boots in their raw sex. Yep. It's not often we get to watch a real lifestyle couple have kinky sex. I would like to shoot more videos like this. Any couples out there care to volunteer? Shooting this video wasn't really planed in advance, it was a last minute idea suggested by this couple who came for a visit.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1006x720, AVC (H.264), 7593kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

Download Kinky Sex

Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

Ballgags are great when all you need to do is keep your subs mouth occupied. When silence is needed, layers are needed. Serene starts bound tight with her arms in an armbinder, legs frogtied, and hair tied tight to the ceiling. A large cloth is stuffed in her mouth first sealed in place with several coils of clear tape. Wide electrical tape follows after and she's reduced to low whimpers. Not done yet, a roll of vetwrap is put on top of it all crushing the cloth in her mouth tight. A leather harness is bucked securely to hold everything tight and of course, quiet.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1995kbps

File size: 217.2 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. The Extreme Gag

A Visit To DeMask in Amsterdam

Europe has a deep history with rubber, bondage and fetish, and I'm always fascinated to meet the people who we hear and read about back in the US. It's a magical experience to meet these people in person and see their place of business. Buildings are much older in Europe, and it's an adventure to descend down a winding staircase into the basement of one of these famous businesses. Such was the case at DeMask, and we noticed that a few others we visited had similar basements filled with kinky gear and nostalgic items we had only seen in printed magazines like SkinTwo and Secret.

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 201.9 MB

Download A Visit To DeMask in Amsterdam

Natsy Rubber Girls Perfect Nice Wonderfull Collection. Part 2.

You get nice views of their naked breasts and pussies as they get touched, fondled, examined and fucked with toys. You'll also find smothering, gas masks, condom catsuits, breath play and strapon sex.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 4 files.

Download Natsy Rubber Girls Perfect Nice Wonderfull Collection. Part 2.

Fun With Cobie And Pling

After viewing the FancySteel videos in this update, it occurred to me that some websites are trying to raise the quality bar of their videos by shooting stories that go with their bondage imagery. I have included a sixth video in this update from my friend Bind who runs MenInChains. This is a promo for his feature video titled Appleville Strain. This video was completely written, directed and edited by Bind, and shot by me. Check out the full video on his website MenInChains. This was a BIG project!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 192.0 MB

Download Fun With Cobie And Pling

Judith

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DorcelClub
Cast: Judith
Genres: Teens, European, All Sex, Oral

Looking at beautiful women what are you thinking? Where in the first place would they put a member if there was such an opportunity !? See what this guy chose ....

Duration: 18:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download Judith

Mistress Yin - NYC Bondage

These two videos were shot back in 2009, and feature our friend Mistress Yin in New York City. I love these kinds of videos where we shoot an interview with a mistress and then see her in action. Remember, this video was shot in the early days of this website before we really knew what we were doing with shooting videos. In any case, my interview with Mistress Yin is absolutely magical because she is the real deal. As you will pick up in the interview, she loves kink, fetish and bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:18
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 164.8 MB

Download Mistress Yin - NYC Bondage

Mina Meow Mouse Wheel

As you already know, Mina Meow is a very petite girl! That doesn't mean that we can't get her into a bit of exercise on the Mouse Wheel! Johnny and Gord have modified the Mouse Wheel so that it sits a bit lower on the ground. Let's see if little Mina can keep up! She is in pretty good shape really, but let's see how long Gord can keep her running at full pace!

Duration: 9:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1719kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

Download Mina Meow Mouse Wheel

Good Nurse Training

During my travels with Elise Graves in Europe, we visited our friends Grimly_Feendish and Mrs_Feendish in Scotland. They're on FetLife under the same names. Grimly and Mrs. Feendish are friends with a Mistress in Edinburgh by the name of Lady Annisa. One day we all piled in the car and drove to Edinburgh to visited Annisa and her infamous playroom. Lady Annisa is an awesome domme with lots of experience, and she really enjoys the play she does with her friends and clients.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 297.6 MB

Download Good Nurse Training

Black Catsuit

Mina is wearing a super slick black catsuit, out comes a lambskin hood and she is bound in leather belts and hogtied on the coffee table. After a short struggle a hitachi is attached. Mina is in need of regular training such as this so she knows her place in the world. Her senses are a gift and can be taken away at any time.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Black Catsuit

Black Catsuit Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black catsuit and is very strictly hogtied with blue rope. Just about all she can do is roll over and moan. After a while a hitachi is held in place and then she is tape gagged and hooded on camera while the hitachi does its work. Apologies, my tripod decided to break during this shoot so I had to revert to some hand held shots as panning was just not working for me. New tripod on the way, Yay!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Black Catsuit Hogtie

Mistress Sable - Backyard Bondage at the Institute

is clip features Mistress Sable and her rubber gimp, both from Los Angeles. This clip isn't all that exciting, but it has some nice gear and Mistress Sable looks great in her skin-tight latex catsuit. In this video we were shooting still photos on the back deck of the SeriousBondage Institute. We had constructed a metal bondage stand with 2-inch pipe. I like big and heavy bondage gear, but as time went by we added some 4 inch pipe, and after that we actually talked about using some 6 inch pipe.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:39
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 170.3 MB

Download Mistress Sable - Backyard Bondage at the Institute

Spreader Bar Hogtie

Mina is looking hot in a slick black catsuit and is hogtied into a very strict predicament. Her legs are tied open to either end of a spreader bar, another spreader bar at a vertical T-intersection is tied securely to a crotch rope so it stays right between her legs. The result, a super stringent and deliciously awkward hogtie position from which there is no real comfort to be found. Her legs are forced up into the air, her elbows bound very tightly together, lifted and secured to the bar, and of course her ballgag also must be secured pulling her head backwards to top it all off. A great struggling video, she gets untied on screen so you can see her expression afterwards.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

Download Spreader Bar Hogtie

Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment

Wrapped tightly to a pole with heavy plastic wrap, Mesa's toes dangled a mere inch above the floor. Unable to gain any purchase on the floor, she was good and stuck. When I put the clover clamps on her tits she was ready for it. However, a bit more unexpected for her was when the nipple chain was pulled, causing her to swing on the post.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 148.2 MB

Download Mesa vs. Her Tit Torment

Adriana

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DorcelClub
Cast: Adriana
Genres: Teens, European, All Sex, Oral

Beautiful and passionate sex scene. They do it so passionately that it's interesting to watch them. They please each other in different poses!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 288.3 MB

Download Adriana

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Sarah vs. Her Discovery