Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Soft Surrender - Chapter Pt 6

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Danielle, dressed in a vintage pink girdle and fully fashioned black stockings, find herself tied sitting to a pole on the Girlie-Go-Round. A tight crotchrope is attached over a pulley to a heavy metal ball. Emily sits down next to her and revels in Danielle's torment. She pulls out a vibrator and masturbates while watching Danielle squirms and moans beside her. Emily exits and then returns with another ball weight, which doubles the stress on Danielle's tender crotch. Emily sits down again and comes watching Danielle struggle.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 480.5 MB

Download Soft Surrender - Chapter Pt 6

Super Silo Storage

Yet another of Gord's favorite ladies to put into extreme bondage. Anastasia heard about the Chick Wrapper from Paige and others, and now she wants to try it too. But we figured maybe we could take it a step further this time, as shown in the feature. (By the way, the boot polish and assistant lady is from the office. Lydia is away today, but she didn't trust the guys on their own with a drop-lifeless stunner like Anastasia, so she sent Ruth as a chaperone.)

Format: real
Duration: 9:23
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 61.0 MB

Download Super Silo Storage

The Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands Part 2

Cast: Angela Sommers , Diana Knight
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

There is certainly a long story with this update... but I'll keep it short. I shot this scene as the second part of the "Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands" update a number of years ago. But my concept of making a peril dancing Batgirl scene was very... well... ambitious. No so much with the concept, or with Angela's, Diana's and Anders's excution of the concept, but with the post production. It turned out to be a seriously challenging video for me. One of the most challenging I've ever faced honestly. Not just with the editing, which itself was very tough, but then with the music. I didn't really think of the fact that I would have to write an eight minute piece of music to go with the dancing.

This shouldn't have been that difficult, but right after this was shot, I had problems with my music editing machine, then mispalced a key file that I just couldn't find. Then, I did finally locate it, there was an issue of me actually writing the music. Yeah, I could have just gone and down.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 567.2 MB

Download The Perils of Batgirl - Helping Hands Part 2

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Cast: Mina
Genres: bondage

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Mina is wearing white PVC bodysuit and stockings. She is zipped into one of our blue zipper armbinders, and gagged in a white harness ballgag. She is tied to the pole in a strappado position, a crotch rope added, and her ankles tied to her thighs and then secured back to the pole her into a rather uncomfortable position. A rope then pulls her body forward and is tied off to a pole in front of her.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mina's Pole Strappado - Mina - Full HD 1080p

Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Earlier this year we showed you Claire and Ninja being tubed in the silo. Ninja wore the earliest spandex cocoon I ever made, and Claire found herself latexed and strapped with PVC banding. In this feature we show the new Darlex cocoon again, this time the version we had made for Seven with tit zips. And Jewell Marceau has been poured, yet again, into a transparent latex suit supplied by Eros Boutique.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 95.5 MB

Download Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 FullHD 1080p

Horny slavegirl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 FullHD 1080p

Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex

In response to the very many requests for more wheel torment, we are going to stuff Seven into a device and run her up to speed. It seems like bound women in mouse wheels get a lot of you people going out there. So it is probably just as well that we shot a huge amount of footage for the Number 4 Gord video (Room 237) with Jewell Marceau being pushed to the limits inside this wheel. Big boobed, curvy butt Seven provides an excellent insight into the visual goodies included in that movie.

Duration: 7:07

File size: 50.1 MB

Download Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex

Roped latex

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Extreme, Humilation

Different kinds of jute ropes are heavily biting into her flesh, her hands, knees, elbows, shoulders, wrists and ankles are hurting... Her super big tits are bound tightly and already start to change their colour! That one stick between Sasha's legs sure as hell isn't very comfortable too... even less as the Mistress comes back, changes the bondage and Sasha has to sit on that stick with her full weight! But with her mouth stuffed with 2 gauze bandages

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Roped latex

Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Maligned Mistress - part 1.

The Ultimate Hood Ornament

Adrianna is back, and it is her seventieth play scene with House of Gord.
Unfortunately, Gord had been consorting with Matty and Archean from Kinkengineering

Things were going to get tough for our returning damsel.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

Download The Ultimate Hood Ornament

Peep (Tina)

A highly erotic but very severe PainGate masterpiece you shouldn't miss! Sweet Tina is the star in this special peep show. First of all she beats herself to arouse the anonymous men behind the wall. Than she chooses one of the guys to give her a real hard trashing with singletail and . Tina pushes the punisher and herself to new limits. The strokes get harder and harder till she drifts from pure pain into a Real whipping orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1431kbps

File size: 178.5 MB

Download Peep (Tina)

Darling's Double Dilemma

Darling is used to test Gordian rigid cuff arrangements, arched, clamped and totally helpless. Then after a brief rest she gets to help in working out the details of the Spinner idea that she later endured at the new House of Gord.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1953kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 171.9 MB

Download Darling's Double Dilemma

Getting a septum piercing

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Latex models with underwear and video Getting a septum piercing, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex suites and lots of rubber sex.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 306kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 44.8 MB

Download Getting a septum piercing

Doorbell Mark part II

Natalie Minx gets the job of testing the new doorbell system. It is a long time since we had a female audio warning system at the House of Gord. This one was pioneered by my girl at a private party. We only had about fifty guests, but somehow around one hundred managed to arrive at the door and ring the bell. I'm figuring they found the back door and went around more than once.

Duration: 10:26

File size: 73.5 MB

Download Doorbell Mark part II

Offensive makeup

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:37
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

Download Offensive makeup

Slavegirl Pony Antics

Master Keith is well known for pony training !!... corsetted and an arm bag added he soon puts slave Gemma through her paces so to speak !!!>. Definitely one for the Master Keith fans with breast bondage, whips arm bags, buggys and more !!!

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps

File size: 113.1 MB

Download Slavegirl Pony Antics